Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... 19:48 - May 6 with 1545 viewsSwanseaman

What a game and what a day, Hull lose and we get the win. The players gave everything they had, the skill levels went up so high and the supporters were outstanding... The atmosphere was back to it's best, nerve wracking with the noise levels unreal..

Leon Britton what can I say, superb, outstanding and brilliant.. Even the most negative supporter was amazing today
[Post edited 6 May 2017 19:52]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:00 - May 6 with 1417 viewsWxmJax

PC said in his interview on BT that it was the best atmosphere he's ever known. I couldn't watch much of it myself and what I did was hanging on the door frame, one second in the hallway, the next in the living room.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:02 - May 6 with 1389 viewsJack_Meoff

Phenomenal. Just f*cking amazing. Can't fault the commitment from players nor crowd today.

I'm off to drink sangria in the park. F*ck it.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:04 - May 6 with 1370 viewslondonlisa2001

No words.

Final ten minutes spent with head in my hands.

What a day.

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:25 - May 6 with 1186 viewslonglostjack

The commitment from the players was there for all to see. Coincidence that that has come since Leon has shown the way? I reckon not. JB through and through. All you clever dicks who can work out Twitter get on there and let him know.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:27 - May 6 with 1169 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Totally agree OP - Amazing
"Even the most negative supporter was amazing today "

Even on the matchday thread, ffs ! - and that's saying something, Amazing
Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:28 - May 6 with 1164 viewsWingstandwood

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:00 - May 6 by WxmJax

PC said in his interview on BT that it was the best atmosphere he's ever known. I couldn't watch much of it myself and what I did was hanging on the door frame, one second in the hallway, the next in the living room.

I witnessed our supporters during the clubs last successful relegation-avoidance and I came to the conclusion they are something super-special when its backs against the wall time!

I am now fully confident that SCFC will stay up because the club now has both momentum and its profound supporter affect driving it upwards.

Argus!

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:31 - May 6 with 1134 viewslifelong

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:00 - May 6 by WxmJax

He was applauding the crowd towards the end......brilliant.
Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:33 - May 6 with 1101 viewswaynekerr55

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:02 - May 6 by Jack_Meoff

Phenomenal. Just f*cking amazing. Can't fault the commitment from players nor crowd today.

I'm off to drink sangria in the park. F*ck it.

Live life on the wild side mun, drink it on the racecourse by Manselton Park 😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:45 - May 6 with 985 viewsFieryJack

Lou Reed top man - but better with the Velvets.

Sunderland here I come!
Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:50 - May 6 with 953 viewsJack_Meoff

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:45 - May 6 by FieryJack

Lou Reed top man - but better with the Velvets.

Sunderland here I come!

We're staying up mush, I'm beginning to see the light!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 21:12 - May 6 with 806 viewsepaul

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 20:33 - May 6 by waynekerr55

Live life on the wild side mun, drink it on the racecourse by Manselton Park 😂😂😂

Exactly what we did on a friday night on the racecourse!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Amazing day, Amazing players, Amazing supporters... on 21:14 - May 6 with 786 viewsGTCJack

Who would have thought that we'd concede just 1 goal (an unjust penalty) in three games against Stoke, Man Utd and Everton, and come away with 7 points.
Funny old game. Even funnier season. Thank f*ck we have Clement and the Americans may just fluke a way out of this mess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024