Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Labour 13:54 - May 15 with 623 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4506654/Labour-s-Emily-Owen-receives-sex

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vote Labour on 14:44 - May 15 with 569 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

She handled that very poorly. I suspect the current MP for Aberconwy, Guto Bebb, laughed when he saw who Labour put up against him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Vote Labour on 15:10 - May 15 with 544 viewsblueytheblue

Indeed, she seems to have publicly put out pictures revealing cleavage and then acted all offended because a few idiots commented on said boobies.

She's right male prospective MPs wouldn't be asked about dick size, then again you'd not find male MPs having made public photos of them in underpansts, Chris Bryant aside...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Vote Labour on 15:11 - May 15 with 540 viewsLeonWasGod

This is the local student union elections and not the GE presumably?
Vote Labour on 22:47 - May 15 with 474 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Vote Labour on 15:11 - May 15 by LeonWasGod

This is the local student union elections and not the GE presumably?

Nope, she is the Labour candidate for MP of Aberconwy.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Vote Labour on 00:24 - May 16 with 417 viewsHighjack

It's obviously absolutely wrong in every conceivable way for men to post such lewd messages to her. Therefore I shall keep my motorboat fantasies to myself.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vote Labour on 09:06 - May 16 with 368 viewsskippyjack

She sucks pogo sticks like a trooper.. don't know what she offers on a political standpoint mind.. apart from a smile.. that's all you need these days though.. a smile and to suck on pogo sticks..

It's mbarrassing out there.. institutions are being run by 5 year olds

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Vote Labour on 09:17 - May 16 with 352 viewsswanjackal

Well good luck to her. Good to see her walking around with a smile on her face after the recent "polling".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024