Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lord Bony 08:35 - Sep 28 with 5556 viewswhoflungdung

Don't worry about Jenks

I ll have my own security

Always do when I go to games as some seriel stalkers out there

When I do reach 70 ,which is years ahead ,Please come up to my do. We ll put you up and be our Guest of Honour. Seriously

Oh and give that Condition a good kicking . Really ,really front up to it kunt that it is

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FAO Lord Bony on 11:21 - Sep 28 with 5499 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Lord Bony on 13:06 - Sep 28 with 5460 viewsLord_Bony

Thanks Dick

If you can put me up in your guest room that would be great....I ll bring my chemo kit with me.

Give Huw a slap from me as the Huddersfield game is on Sat 14th October...my birthday.

I understand you re meeting up with The Res...have fun you crazy guys x.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Lord Bony on 13:31 - Sep 28 with 5423 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 13:06 - Sep 28 by Lord_Bony

Thanks Dick

If you can put me up in your guest room that would be great....I ll bring my chemo kit with me.

Give Huw a slap from me as the Huddersfield game is on Sat 14th October...my birthday.

I understand you re meeting up with The Res...have fun you crazy guys x.

Oh FFS Bonehead you don't think Bindipper is going to go anywhere near Huw do you?
Mind you he's probably hoping to see JVZ so he can nosh him off for free Den Haag tickets.

FAO Lord Bony on 17:05 - Sep 29 with 5314 viewswhoflungdung

Well, possibly.

I'm not keen on any of the local pubs but I d like to have a good chat .

We ve a better understanding of each other than hitherto.

I'm difficult ,capricious and devious sometimes but a terrific bonk

FAO Lord Bony on 17:08 - Sep 29 with 5309 viewswhoflungdung

In between bouts of chemo, seriously treat yourself.

You ll feel terrible some weeks and OK for others.

Took my missus away many times during her " good" weeks.

It ll knock you flat and you won't becarsed about anything or wantbto do owt but stick with it as its killing the bad

always remember that

Is Jenkins missus fit?

FAO Lord Bony on 17:10 - Sep 29 with 5306 viewsbonymine

FAO Lord Bony on 17:05 - Sep 29 by whoflungdung

Well, possibly.

I'm not keen on any of the local pubs but I d like to have a good chat .

We ve a better understanding of each other than hitherto.

I'm difficult ,capricious and devious sometimes but a terrific bonk

Too much information that 🙈😂

Anyway , on that subject, who remembers Bonkers ; Tony Powell et al ? 👍😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

FAO Lord Bony on 18:14 - Sep 29 with 5275 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 13:31 - Sep 28 by Darran

Oh FFS Bonehead you don't think Bindipper is going to go anywhere near Huw do you?
Mind you he's probably hoping to see JVZ so he can nosh him off for free Den Haag tickets.

Well make up your mind then ffs...is he going to do him over or not ffs.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

FAO Lord Bony on 18:18 - Sep 29 with 5264 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 18:14 - Sep 29 by Lord_Bony

Well make up your mind then ffs...is he going to do him over or not ffs.?

Ask the prick yourself.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Lord Bony on 18:19 - Sep 29 with 5267 viewsLord_Bony

That would be lovely Richard.

I would be particularly interested in a tour of your local Aldis and Lidls as per your column....I understand you're quite the big shot in those places now after your recomendations .

Yes a break of 4 days is on the cards with the missus soon before I go insane...im thinking Amsterdam or somewhere hot and sunny...any ideas

FAO Lord Bony on 18:20 - Sep 29 with 5262 viewswhoflungdung

Ive no idea what pross has posted as he s on perma ignore but I ll take a guess.

It ll be lies

Just a shame he didn't have the guts to accept my challenge but I'm in his head ,seemingly, all day long seeing he still posts about or to me ,knowing full well he s on ignore .

As I've said, and as you know, I wouldn't soil my sardine best fingers on such a piece of trash (Jenkins) but ....I can't see why he has such an easy ride down there given the carnage he s caused.

It's one thing to post poison on here quite another to say it to his scrawny gob

FAO Lord Bony on 18:22 - Sep 29 with 5262 viewsoldcob

FAO Lord Bony on 17:08 - Sep 29 by whoflungdung

In between bouts of chemo, seriously treat yourself.

You ll feel terrible some weeks and OK for others.

Took my missus away many times during her " good" weeks.

It ll knock you flat and you won't becarsed about anything or wantbto do owt but stick with it as its killing the bad

always remember that

Is Jenkins missus fit?

Mine were three weeks apart. First week absolute shit, second week not great either, third week like a lion. I found coming off the steroids they give you to protect you from the chemo is almost as bad, swollen ankles etc. and pains from shins down. They all go away eventually, and if it does the biz small price to pay. Good luck Lord Bony.
FAO Lord Bony on 18:31 - Sep 29 with 5247 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 18:20 - Sep 29 by whoflungdung

Ive no idea what pross has posted as he s on perma ignore but I ll take a guess.

It ll be lies

Just a shame he didn't have the guts to accept my challenge but I'm in his head ,seemingly, all day long seeing he still posts about or to me ,knowing full well he s on ignore .

As I've said, and as you know, I wouldn't soil my sardine best fingers on such a piece of trash (Jenkins) but ....I can't see why he has such an easy ride down there given the carnage he s caused.

It's one thing to post poison on here quite another to say it to his scrawny gob

Loves you both..

always good for sight ratings...

FAO Lord Bony on 18:31 - Sep 29 with 5243 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 18:20 - Sep 29 by whoflungdung

It ll be lies

Here you go guys proof that the hub cap robbing bindipper is a liar. Game set and match to Dar.

He's got me on ignore see.

Queuing round the block for Swansea show by Darran 29 Sep 2017 10:54
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/thepidgion/th_scouserfight.gif

[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 18:31]

FAO Lord Bony on 18:33 - Sep 29 with 5238 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 18:22 - Sep 29 by oldcob

Mine were three weeks apart. First week absolute shit, second week not great either, third week like a lion. I found coming off the steroids they give you to protect you from the chemo is almost as bad, swollen ankles etc. and pains from shins down. They all go away eventually, and if it does the biz small price to pay. Good luck Lord Bony.

Thank you Oldcob.

how effective was your chemo?

FAO Lord Bony on 19:07 - Sep 29 with 5201 viewsoldcob

FAO Lord Bony on 18:33 - Sep 29 by Lord_Bony

Thank you Oldcob.

how effective was your chemo?

Won't know for sure. I'm part of a trial. I have advanced prostate cancer, can't cure it but can treat it. The main treatment is quarterly injections, but I was asked if I would have chemo as well as part of a trial. The injections last limited time before body gets used to it and another has to be used. They told me it usually last a couple of years or so,but have been known to last ten years. It,s been a year now and my reading is zero, so all good so far. The chemo is in the hope it slows things down.
FAO Lord Bony on 19:17 - Sep 29 with 5189 viewsLord_Bony

Very good.

I've just shared some pms on here with a lovely gent with same situation for family member.

Prostrate cancer is one of the better ones to have,it is treatable if not you can control it and live with it. I know a fella in his 80s who has had it over 12 years now,he just has a maintenance dose every so often.

his oncologist has told him they won't cure it but it will die with him...he has no problems with it.

good luck my friend.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:15 - Sep 29 with 5149 viewswhoflungdung

My dad is92 and has had it for fifteen years

He s still around

Exactly the same that was said to him

FAO Lord Bony on 20:33 - Sep 29 with 5132 viewsoldcob

FAO Lord Bony on 20:15 - Sep 29 by whoflungdung

My dad is92 and has had it for fifteen years

He s still around

Exactly the same that was said to him

Mine has travelled to the lymph nodes (hence advanced) so slightly different, but more people die with it than of it. I had ordinary prostate cancer in 2005 that was cured with radio therapy. I am one of the unlucky ones who got it again, but wasn't detected because I had a low PSA count, and was treated for enlarged prostate.
FAO Lord Bony on 20:38 - Sep 29 with 5126 viewsoldcob

Thanks Perch and LB. Raised my spirits a fair bit.
FAO Lord Bony on 22:54 - Sep 29 with 5066 viewsjack2jack

FAO Lord Bony on 17:10 - Sep 29 by bonymine

Too much information that 🙈😂

Anyway , on that subject, who remembers Bonkers ; Tony Powell et al ? 👍😂

I do great place if you're refering to Bonkers in town,back in the day👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024