Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? 22:32 - Dec 21 with 4019 viewsJackfath

I wonder?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 22:33 - Dec 21 with 4010 viewsstevethejack

JoeSoccerFan
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 23:19 - Dec 21 with 3935 viewsCrazedBison

Doubtful. I live in Seattle and run into very few supporters here in the US.

Now, if you're meaning about these Robber Baron owners, I don't believe they spend any more time in DC with their "team" than they do in Swansea.

Anyways, see you all at St James Park on the 13th and at the Liberty on the 22nd.
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 07:29 - Dec 22 with 3772 viewsKilkennyjack

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 23:19 - Dec 21 by CrazedBison

Now, if you're meaning about these Robber Baron owners, I don't believe they spend any more time in DC with their "team" than they do in Swansea.

Anyways, see you all at St James Park on the 13th and at the Liberty on the 22nd.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇺🇸🇺🇸👍

Beware of the Risen People

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 09:11 - Dec 22 with 3706 viewsCooperman

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 23:19 - Dec 21 by CrazedBison

Are you @the12thswan ?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 10:28 - Dec 22 with 3630 viewsairedale

Don’t tell him Pike.
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 16:38 - Dec 22 with 3481 viewsCrazedBison

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 09:11 - Dec 22 by Cooperman

Are you @the12thswan ?

I am not. I have met her before. She's an........ interesting young lady.
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 17:50 - Dec 22 with 3424 viewsSwanjaxs

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 16:38 - Dec 22 by CrazedBison

I am not. I have met her before. She's an........ interesting young lady.

Really.... in what way? 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 17:59 - Dec 22 with 3407 viewsCrazedBison

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 17:50 - Dec 22 by Swanjaxs

Really.... in what way? 🤔

Nothing terribly exciting, I'm afraid. She's just a bit eccentric.
Login to get fewer ads

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 18:15 - Dec 22 with 3371 viewsjacksfullaces

in seattle next Summer for a day or 2, any tips?

will be interesting to see who the swans are playing by then!
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 18:33 - Dec 22 with 3362 viewsCrazedBison

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 18:15 - Dec 22 by jacksfullaces

in seattle next Summer for a day or 2, any tips?

will be interesting to see who the swans are playing by then!

Summer's are really lovely here. Typically no rain at all and high temperatures near 26-28 degrees.

I would definitely recommend a nice meal or two as the restaurants here are pretty good. If you have a particular type of food you prefer I can make specific recommendations. Otherwise yelp.com is helpful here.

As far as things to do, I would consider the following, depending on what you enjoy:

Museum of Pop Culture
Pike Place Market (gets really crowded with tourists but interesting to walk around nonetheless)
Museum of Flight (a bit of a trek, but if you have any interest in planes its enjoyable)
Kerry Park (nice view of city from one of the ritzier streets)
Mariners (baseball) or Sounders (MLS) game (just be warned, MLS is roughly equivalent to maybe League One)

Lots to do here really. Really depends on your interests. Let me know if you want more specifics. Happy to help.

I'll be in Swansea for a few days in January. Aside from going to see where my family's from (Llangyndeyrn), anything to not miss while I'm there?
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 18:37 - Dec 22 with 3343 viewsjacksfullaces

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 18:33 - Dec 22 by CrazedBison

Summer's are really lovely here. Typically no rain at all and high temperatures near 26-28 degrees.

I would definitely recommend a nice meal or two as the restaurants here are pretty good. If you have a particular type of food you prefer I can make specific recommendations. Otherwise yelp.com is helpful here.

As far as things to do, I would consider the following, depending on what you enjoy:

Museum of Pop Culture
Pike Place Market (gets really crowded with tourists but interesting to walk around nonetheless)
Museum of Flight (a bit of a trek, but if you have any interest in planes its enjoyable)
Mariners (baseball) or Sounders (MLS) game (just be warned, MLS is roughly equivalent to maybe League One)

Lots to do here really. Really depends on your interests. Let me know if you want more specifics. Happy to help.

I'll be in Swansea for a few days in January. Aside from going to see where my family's from (Llangyndeyrn), anything to not miss while I'm there?

cheers for that. will save to the post xmas holiday file and think of any other questions!

don't live in swansea myself these days either but nearer than you and will be down there tomorrow. I too will be at St James Park as the inlaws are from that part of the world.
Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 18:40 - Dec 22 with 3340 viewsSwanjaxs

Museum of Pop Culture

Mmmmm what to do in Swansea in January 🤔....... £2 a pint in Hogarths weekdays between 1 and 5pm.... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 20:12 - Dec 22 with 3264 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JoeSoccerFan is a great guy - met him last time I was in DC three years ago.

Don't know if any of them post here, but there's a whole organized Swans supporters group in DC that gets together on match days.

http://www.swanseacitydc.com/news-letters/

https://www.facebook.com/SwanseaCityDC/

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 08:32 - Dec 23 with 3140 viewsSTID2017

Museum of Pop Culture

Bus museum is free and worth a look 😆

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 08:43 - Dec 23 with 3133 viewsLohengrin

Any of our US posters from Washington DC? on 10:28 - Dec 22 by airedale

Don’t tell him Pike.

Ah! we're going to have to have it....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024