Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John McDonnell at Davos... 12:42 - Jan 27 with 3074 viewsLohengrin

Anybody else listen to that fool on Radio 4 earlier? Is he that lacking in awareness that he thinks there's absolution in whinging? It's their game, Johnny boy, you've put yourself on the field of play; crying because they won't pass the ball doesn't mean that you aren't participating. It just makes you a fringe player.

Come the next election pleading innocence won't wash. You've put yourself at the scene of the crime in your £700 a night suite. Just another pig at the trough.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:47 - Jan 27 with 2524 viewsPozuelosSideys

Haha did this clown reallly turn up at Davos and attempt to enlighten the select few who frequent this event as to how he is right, and how they are all wrong?

Thats a bit like Benjamin Netanyahu rocking up at Mecca with some scantily clad maidens and chowing down on spitroasted mochyn.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:50 - Jan 27 with 2511 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:47 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

Haha did this clown reallly turn up at Davos and attempt to enlighten the select few who frequent this event as to how he is right, and how they are all wrong?

Thats a bit like Benjamin Netanyahu rocking up at Mecca with some scantily clad maidens and chowing down on spitroasted mochyn.

He 's there with Lansman and a few other oddities, by the looks of it.

The nexus of money and mob.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:50 - Jan 27 with 2509 viewsswanforthemoney

I didnt hear this item. In general though, I find him a measured and interesting speaker.

I stand in the North Stand

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:56 - Jan 27 with 2494 viewsPozuelosSideys

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:50 - Jan 27 by swanforthemoney

I didnt hear this item. In general though, I find him a measured and interesting speaker.

Hes a fruitcake.

Doesnt anyone find it scary that him and Corbyn openly admit that they are well aware that if they ever got into power, that there will be a run on the banks, much like in 2008? But its ok, theyve "got a plan" on how to deal with it and stop people accessing their own money.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

John McDonnell at Davos... on 13:00 - Jan 27 with 2488 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:50 - Jan 27 by swanforthemoney

John McDonnell at Davos... on 13:38 - Jan 27 with 2416 viewslondonlisa2001

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:50 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

He 's there with Lansman and a few other oddities, by the looks of it.

The nexus of money and mob.

Ah, Jon Lansman, the Highgate School and Cambridge educated, Marylebone resident, multi millionaire who is the actual leader of the 'lover of the downtrodden' Corbynite Labour Party.
John McDonnell at Davos... on 13:41 - Jan 27 with 2411 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

Johnny mac as rpresentative of the " working class" as tony Blair

Hypocrite

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

John McDonnell at Davos... on 13:47 - Jan 27 with 2400 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell at Davos... on 13:38 - Jan 27 by londonlisa2001

Ah, Jon Lansman, the Highgate School and Cambridge educated, Marylebone resident, multi millionaire who is the actual leader of the 'lover of the downtrodden' Corbynite Labour Party.

The very same, love.

Login to get fewer ads

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:28 - Jan 27 with 2277 viewsPrivate_Partz

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:56 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

Hes a fruitcake.

Doesnt anyone find it scary that him and Corbyn openly admit that they are well aware that if they ever got into power, that there will be a run on the banks, much like in 2008? But its ok, theyve "got a plan" on how to deal with it and stop people accessing their own money.

Well when they get into government we will see for ourselves whether they are true to their word.
If it goes tits up it is only 4 years or so. Unlike Brexit which will eff us up for generations.
We can then have those bastions of integrity May, Davis, Gove, Hunt etc etc back in power.

Edit I forgot that fine fellow Boris as well. How could I? ;-)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 18:30]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:33 - Jan 27 with 2263 viewsJack_Meoff

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:47 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

Playing devil's advocate didn’t he say he say he’d look at or had looked at the eventuality of a bank run? Not quite the same saying they actually expect one.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:42 - Jan 27 with 2244 viewsPrivate_Partz

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:33 - Jan 27 by Jack_Meoff

Playing devil's advocate didn’t he say he say he’d look at or had looked at the eventuality of a bank run? Not quite the same saying they actually expect one.

That is exactly what he said I believe . You have to plan for all eventualities. He also said he didn't think it would happen.
That won't stop the Tory boys having a go though as they are well worried.
Funny how they dislike Lefties with any wealth but love the Right Wingers in their family mansions.
They are scared of new money I would wager ;-)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 18:50]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:52 - Jan 27 with 2235 viewsperchrockjack

They seem intent on turing capitalism on it's head .hear hear, I hear you say. Fact is this country will tumble downwards at a rate unknown before

Businesses will go as will rich businessmen leaving the lesser rich and poor fecked

Jez and Johnny Mac will be ok though

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 2195 viewsJack59

John McDonnell at Davos... on 12:56 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

Hes a fruitcake.

The 2 of them frighten me a lot more than North Korea and Trump.
What really worries me even more, is if they get the voting age down to !5 or 16 like the Cardiff assembly have done, then there could be enough kiddies to get them Into power.
John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:13 - Jan 27 with 2186 viewsPozuelosSideys

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:28 - Jan 27 by Private_Partz

Well when they get into government we will see for ourselves whether they are true to their word.
If it goes tits up it is only 4 years or so. Unlike Brexit which will eff us up for generations.
We can then have those bastions of integrity May, Davis, Gove, Hunt etc etc back in power.

See. This is where the financial illiterates of the left get it wrong.

You seem to think its "oh, its only 4 years or so". But actually, 4 years worth of damage can take far longer to fix. 4 years of utter chaos in the modern world of utterly incompetent financial management, borrowing and spending will take decades to fix. Of course, youll all blame the "Tory scum" for it.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:13 - Jan 27 with 2185 viewsJack_Meoff

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:28 - Jan 27 by Private_Partz

I very much doubt this incarnation of the Labour Party will get anywhere near power. However, if they did, the thought of people queuing at their local branches like a cluck of hysterical chicken lickens because of some Murdoch and Dacre hyperbole is at least pretty amusing!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:15 - Jan 27 with 2178 viewsperchrockjack

Thankfully some sensible posters appear

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:15 - Jan 27 with 2178 viewsPozuelosSideys

John McDonnell at Davos... on 18:33 - Jan 27 by Jack_Meoff

They know damn well what would happen. As should everyone else.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 2176 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:13 - Jan 27 by Jack_Meoff

I very much doubt this incarnation of the Labour Party will get anywhere near power. However, if they did, the thought of people queuing at their local branches like a cluck of hysterical chicken lickens because of some Murdoch and Dacre hyperbole is at least pretty amusing!

I've said this before, Jack, and I'll say it again if a Corbyn/McDonnell administration ever became a reality there would be violence on these islands not seen since the 17th century.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:22 - Jan 27 with 2159 viewsperchrockjack

Doubt that loh

Corbyn is and will take steps to ensure he assumes complete power and any dissent crushed

The people affected, the " ordinary" people will be too afraid to demonstrate .

Anyway, the decent hard working majority do not take to the streets when things don't suit

John McDonnell at Davos... on 23:44 - Jan 27 with 2047 viewsJack_Meoff

John McDonnell at Davos... on 20:16 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

I've said this before, Jack, and I'll say it again if a Corbyn/McDonnell administration ever became a reality there would be violence on these islands not seen since the 17th century.

It's never going to be a reality. A pacifist in 'charge' of what’s ostensibly a floating munitions factory and an entry point into international tax havens? Never, ever, ever going to happen. Ever.

Just out of curiousity who do you envisage being responsible for starting the violence you mention? Those who would have called similar behaviour from the other 'side' SJWs, snowflakes and bad losers? Agent provocateurs? Or the populace as a whole whipped into frenzy by our 'free press?'
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 0:26]

John McDonnell at Davos... on 10:24 - Jan 28 with 1920 viewsDr_Winston

John McDonnell at Davos... on 23:44 - Jan 27 by Jack_Meoff

It's never going to be a reality. A pacifist in 'charge' of what’s ostensibly a floating munitions factory and an entry point into international tax havens? Never, ever, ever going to happen. Ever.

Just out of curiousity who do you envisage being responsible for starting the violence you mention? Those who would have called similar behaviour from the other 'side' SJWs, snowflakes and bad losers? Agent provocateurs? Or the populace as a whole whipped into frenzy by our 'free press?'

Keeping your own hands clean whilst actively supporting terrorists who kill children with bombs or take money from a regime that imprisons, tortures and murder its own citizens doesn't make someone a "pacifist".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 10:34 - Jan 28 with 1909 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell at Davos... on 23:44 - Jan 27 by Jack_Meoff

I'm not indulging in some fanciful musing, Jack, I'm thinking of the effect such an administration will have on Northern Ireland. If you recall there was a discussion on one of the threads here following press articles about the slew of high ranking officers who were not prepared to serve under Corbyn/McDonnell and would resign their commissions. That's Curragh revisited.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 10:48 - Jan 28 with 1896 viewsperchrockjack

Hang on.
Isn't Ulster at peace now .?

John McDonnell at Davos... on 11:06 - Jan 28 with 1883 viewsfelixstowe_jack

John McDonnel is just like every other communist he is happy to tax everyone and take wealth away but is happy to stay in luxury accommodation id we pay for it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

John McDonnell at Davos... on 11:28 - Jan 28 with 1861 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell at Davos... on 10:48 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

Hang on.
Isn't Ulster at peace now .?

I'm hoping it stays that way, Perch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024