Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? 14:33 - May 27 with 1130 viewsJackfath

Why was it removed?

All my hard work to bring two lovable chaps closer gone to waste?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 14:51 - May 27 with 1093 viewsDarran

There was nothing sinister about it. Why he continues to call me a liar and refuses to say what I’ve lied about is baffling.

Perch leaves this site for several months and doesn’t get mentioned. Perch comes back on the 12th of May and on the 12th of May starts acting the twát pretending it’s not him and mentioning my name.

All 100% true again but I’m the problem.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 14:55 - May 27 with 1086 viewsAmbergambler

Groundhog day!!
Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 15:00 - May 27 with 1068 viewsDarran

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 14:55 - May 27 by Ambergambler

Groundhog day!!

Punxsutawney Perch.

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 15:02 - May 27 with 1064 viewsSwanjaxs

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 14:51 - May 27 by Darran

There was nothing sinister about it. Why he continues to call me a liar and refuses to say what I’ve lied about is baffling.

Perch leaves this site for several months and doesn’t get mentioned. Perch comes back on the 12th of May and on the 12th of May starts acting the twát pretending it’s not him and mentioning my name.

All 100% true again but I’m the problem.

You and Perch fallen out have you? News to me! 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 15:04 - May 27 with 1048 viewsDarran

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 15:02 - May 27 by Swanjaxs

You and Perch fallen out have you? News to me! 😮

lol

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 15:15 - May 27 with 1029 viewsHighjack

I imagine the biggest mistake was when he decided to bring his guitar.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 16:13 - May 27 with 959 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyway, I’ve been to Madeira (the restaurant) a few times. It’s very nice.

Poll: Tory leader

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 16:15 - May 27 with 950 viewsDarran

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 16:13 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

Anyway, I’ve been to Madeira (the restaurant) a few times. It’s very nice.

Wrong thread.

Login to get fewer ads

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 16:16 - May 27 with 950 viewsJackfath

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 16:15 - May 27 by Darran

Wrong thread.

I wonder who deleted the thread and what the reasons were?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Did the Prosser vs Perch thread get a bit sinister? on 16:19 - May 27 with 942 viewsmoonie

The Madeira was well patronised and the fact the staff are Portuguese and will help you speak Portuguese was lovely touch.

One of the most beautiful languages to behold
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024