Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? 07:50 - May 27 with 1439 viewstrampie

Answer:-
They are both the best leagues in Europe in their sports, both provided the winners of both European competitions in their respective sports.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 09:11 - May 27 with 1375 viewsjack247

There’s a big difference between being the best league and having the best two teams, but you already know that.

Complete conjecture, but I don’t think we would have been relegated from La Liga
What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:08 - May 27 with 1323 viewstrampie

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 09:11 - May 27 by jack247

There’s a big difference between being the best league and having the best two teams, but you already know that.

Complete conjecture, but I don’t think we would have been relegated from La Liga

Oh Swans would have been relegated from La Liga this season without a doubt.

It would have taken 43 points to be equal with the team that stayed up in 17th place, Deportivo actually won La Liga in 2000 and they went down this season, Malaga who controversially lost in the Champions League Quarter finals to Dortmund in 2013 went down along with Las Palmas who have spent most of their history in the top division compared to the divisions below.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:12 - May 27 with 1311 viewsE20Jack

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 09:11 - May 27 by jack247

Is the correct answer.

Obviously

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:18 - May 27 with 1292 viewstrampie

https://www.pro14rugby.org/2018/05/15/dave-rennie-guinness-pro14-best-competitio

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:22 - May 27 with 1278 viewsE20Jack

Wrong forum.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:23 - May 27 with 1278 viewsWhiterockin

Lets be honest about it, I am not a Liverpool supporter, but Madrid won by 2 glaring errors by the keeper and a wonder goal.
What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:23 - May 27 with 1278 viewsjack247

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:08 - May 27 by trampie

Oh Swans would have been relegated from La Liga this season without a doubt.

It would have taken 43 points to be equal with the team that stayed up in 17th place, Deportivo actually won La Liga in 2000 and they went down this season, Malaga who controversially lost in the Champions League Quarter finals to Dortmund in 2013 went down along with Las Palmas who have spent most of their history in the top division compared to the divisions below.

That’s 43 points against teams like Eibar and Girona, in fact they were both top half teams.

They have the two best teams in the world, three or four others who would give anyone a game and a flurry of dross. The old ‘anyone can beat anyone on their day’ adage doesn’t apply in Spain.
What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:24 - May 27 with 1273 viewsjack247

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:23 - May 27 by Whiterockin

Lets be honest about it, I am not a Liverpool supporter, but Madrid won by 2 glaring errors by the keeper and a wonder goal.

I don’t think anyone will argue against Real Madrid being better than Liverpool.
Login to get fewer ads

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:51 - May 27 with 1224 viewstrampie

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:23 - May 27 by jack247

That’s 43 points against teams like Eibar and Girona, in fact they were both top half teams.

They have the two best teams in the world, three or four others who would give anyone a game and a flurry of dross. The old ‘anyone can beat anyone on their day’ adage doesn’t apply in Spain.

Oh Levante beat Barcelona a few weeks ago and I called it as well, Citeh had far more points in winning the Premier League than Barca had in winning La Liga, I remember losing out on Real Madrid failing to beat Extremadura about 20 years ago, I think Real were top of the league and newly promoted Extremadura were bottom, I think Real had won 5-0 at home as well and had Raul as their main man and I think they went onto win the Champions League the following season.
Real went onto win the league, Extremadura went on to get relegated, although im sure they picked up towards the end of the season, perhaps the Madrid game was one of the games they picked up in, I remember my wrong predictions more than my correct ones, probably because my wrong ones are rarer.
The lesser teams do sometimes take the better teams in La Liga, Levante put 5 past Barca [although they did leave 4 goals in] a few weeks ago and they finished 15th out of 20 teams in La Liga.

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:57 - May 27 with 1211 viewsjack247

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:51 - May 27 by trampie

Oh Levante beat Barcelona a few weeks ago and I called it as well, Citeh had far more points in winning the Premier League than Barca had in winning La Liga, I remember losing out on Real Madrid failing to beat Extremadura about 20 years ago, I think Real were top of the league and newly promoted Extremadura were bottom, I think Real had won 5-0 at home as well and had Raul as their main man and I think they went onto win the Champions League the following season.
Real went onto win the league, Extremadura went on to get relegated, although im sure they picked up towards the end of the season, perhaps the Madrid game was one of the games they picked up in, I remember my wrong predictions more than my correct ones, probably because my wrong ones are rarer.
The lesser teams do sometimes take the better teams in La Liga, Levante put 5 past Barca [although they did leave 4 goals in] a few weeks ago and they finished 15th out of 20 teams in La Liga.

Two examples and one of them is 20 years old
What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 11:06 - May 27 with 1186 viewstrampie

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 10:57 - May 27 by jack247

Two examples and one of them is 20 years old

Girona 2 Real Madrid 1
Espanyol 1 Real Madrid 0
Real Madrid 0 Villarreal 1

All this season in La Liga

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 11:20 - May 27 with 1170 viewsjack247

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 11:06 - May 27 by trampie

Girona 2 Real Madrid 1
Espanyol 1 Real Madrid 0

That’s fair. A terrible league season from them and it’s far less common in Spain. I do stand corrected on the ‘little teams don’t beat big teams’ comment.

I’d imagine all our top teams, barring Man City, had worse this season though.
What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 13:30 - May 27 with 1079 viewsCooperman

What has La Liga and the Pro14 got in common ? on 11:06 - May 27 by trampie

Girona 2 Real Madrid 1
Espanyol 1 Real Madrid 0

The Espanyol and Villareal results are not that much of a shock. Akin to say West Ham beating Spurs; it does happen.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024