Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand 20:07 - Oct 29 with 1913 viewsDarran

I just remembered. After the game on Sunday. Short hair wearing a purpley red Harrington jacket with jeans and doc martens.
Do you post on here?
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 20:08]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 20:09 - Oct 29 with 1895 viewsbuilthjack

Did they shout w@nker?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 20:11 - Oct 29 with 1879 viewsFireboy2

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 20:09 - Oct 29 by builthjack

Did they shout w@nker?

I can think of many many other words builthy.
Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 20:13 - Oct 29 with 1862 viewsbuilthjack

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 20:11 - Oct 29 by Fireboy2

I can think of many many other words builthy.

Such as?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 21:00 - Oct 29 with 1740 viewsDarran

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 20:09 - Oct 29 by builthjack

Did they shout w@nker?

Nah Perch only goes to one game a season and he’s already been to one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 21:14 - Oct 29 with 1673 viewsFireboy2

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 20:13 - Oct 29 by builthjack

Such as?

I could go on for a while but i will put a few down.

T0sser, tvvat, b@stard, bellend, bellwhack, bellwhiff, cvnt, @rsehole, d!ckhead, pr!ck and of course the favourite w@nker.

You could always put scruffy in front of all those or any others you can think of.
Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 21:22 - Oct 29 with 1641 viewsoldcob

Someone shouting in the West Stand? Whatever next?
Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 21:36 - Oct 29 with 1588 viewsladyjack

Probably someone shouting oi scruffy get your haircut, lol.
Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 21:51 - Oct 29 with 1524 viewsbuilthjack

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 21:00 - Oct 29 by Darran

Nah Perch only goes to one game a season and he’s already been to one.

He would shout more than w@nker lol

Login to get fewer ads

Someone shouted to me outside the West Stand on 07:03 - Oct 30 with 1174 viewslegoman

I saw you in the ground Darran, but I didn't shout at you.

Not my style.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 10:40]

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024