Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hop House 13 craft lager 17:49 - Jan 10 with 594 viewsdickythorpe

Revisited this as my local co-op is doing 2 for£4 650ml bottles.
I'm enjoying! More heavier than a traditional lager but not too bitter either.
Saw James Martin use it on his show and he's from the old Floyd school of thought - "If it's good enough to drink it's good enough to cook with"
May try some beer battered fish or onion rings with it.....but I don't think I'll have any left!!!

Any PS drink enthusiasts having an end of week tipple?

P.S. co-op do a Chianti for £6, it's better than its price equivalent at Waitrose's
Hop House 13 craft lager on 22:07 - Jan 10 with 492 viewsCooperman

I quite like Hop House although I’ve only bought it a few times. I’m still stuck on Staropramen as my staple drink and have been for two years or so.

I’ll certainly be having a sup this weekend. Didn’t get home until 9:20pm tonight and was consuming my first cold one by 9:30pm.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Hop House 13 craft lager on 22:42 - Jan 10 with 476 viewsPentyrchJack

I'm over in Stockholm Dicky so Aquavit for me!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Hop House 13 craft lager on 23:12 - Jan 10 with 452 viewsFireboy2

I don't have any favourite beer, i will try any premium foreign lager.

Tonight i have been mostly drinking kronenbourg
Hop House 13 craft lager on 07:19 - Jan 11 with 383 viewssquarebear

We were in France over Christmas. I didn't have high hopes for the beers we'd encounter but was pleasantly surprised by Grimbergen Blonde. Upon my return I googled and found (duh) it was Belgian. It's not for everyone but suited me down to the ground (literally. It's nearly 7%).
Hop House 13 craft lager on 09:47 - Jan 11 with 335 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Horrible hoppy sh*t Dicky. Is that what they serve in that craft beer place in Casey’s old yard near the stadium? That’s horrible too. I’ll give you a tip, the best craft lager I’ve had in years was in Pizza Tipi in Cardigan. Lovely place right on the river. Went there last summer , Fforest lager was nice and the next night they had Prescelli Pilsner. Lovely

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024