Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chimp Paradox 11:07 - Feb 12 with 2548 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Have you read it?

What do you think?

A few on here need to box and manage their chimps, you probably know who?

https://www.thepmb.co.uk/nutshell-chimp-paradox-gary-edwards/
The Chimp Paradox on 14:17 - Feb 12 with 2452 viewsLeonWasGod

Started to and then got bored I think. Or something got in the way as I didn't get more than a third of the way through. Once you 've got the baisc principle, you don't really need all the filler. I didn't anyway.
The Chimp Paradox on 14:35 - Feb 12 with 2433 viewsHighjack

Sounds like a load of old bollocks to me. Chimps should be freed. Let your chimp loose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Chimp Paradox on 16:30 - Feb 14 with 2242 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The Chimp Paradox on 14:35 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Sounds like a load of old bollocks to me. Chimps should be freed. Let your chimp loose.

It's getting quite good, the theory makes sense, especially how you interact with people and their chimps!

It's fine to let them free on here, but handy to know how to keep them under control in certain situations like work?

I guess this is why some people change when they are drunk, you see them with the chimp let loose and the human brain can't control them, so they go nuts, fighting, shagging or whatever!
The Chimp Paradox on 18:02 - Feb 14 with 2193 viewsCatullus

Chimp management system....we need it on here.

I mostly have my chimps under control though the angry chimp sometimes does his best to come out to play, mostly when I'm driving and I see some a hole who obviously needs a good kicking!

And no, I've not read the book, nor had I heard of it until it came up on here. So I googled a review.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Chimp Paradox on 14:17 - Feb 15 with 2090 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The Chimp Paradox on 18:02 - Feb 14 by Catullus

Chimp management system....we need it on here.

I mostly have my chimps under control though the angry chimp sometimes does his best to come out to play, mostly when I'm driving and I see some a hole who obviously needs a good kicking!

And no, I've not read the book, nor had I heard of it until it came up on here. So I googled a review.

Get it it’s good !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024