Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thought for other staff 07:09 - Mar 17 with 934 viewsdickythorpe

It's s shït time for all of us. I and others have mortgages, rents, credit cards, food bills etc etc to pay for.

Work may be shut down, who will pay any bills then?

Pubs, bars, restaurants etc may be closed soon, people are cancelling bookings......who pays for losses?

Time we thought of EVERYONE.

A thought for other staff on 07:12 - Mar 17 with 920 viewsGlastonbury

Many won't self isolate due to affordability and that's the problem we face
A thought for other staff on 07:19 - Mar 17 with 905 viewsdickythorpe

A thought for other staff on 07:12 - Mar 17 by Glastonbury

Many won't self isolate due to affordability and that's the problem we face

Plus the lack of CLEAR government advice .

Don't go down the pub says Johnson.....yet they are still open, they haven't been told to close.
A thought for other staff on 07:25 - Mar 17 with 887 viewsHighjack

A thought for other staff on 07:19 - Mar 17 by dickythorpe

Don't go down the pub says Johnson.....yet they are still open, they haven't been told to close.

There’s hardly any pubs for people to go to anymore since successive governments have decimated the industry.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A thought for other staff on 07:26 - Mar 17 with 887 viewsladyjack

Oh yeah yeah.
A thought for other staff on 07:26 - Mar 17 with 883 viewsladyjack

Indeed
A thought for other staff on 09:19 - Mar 17 with 785 viewsScotia

This is what is doing my head in.

Johnson "the over 70's must minimise all but essential contact"

Hancock , after Boris said the above, "the generality of over 70's who are healthy should follow the advice given to the general public".

WTF do I do with my 70 and 73 year old pretty healthy parents - do I go and see them on my own in a limited way? Can they come to my house for lunch on mothers day? Can my 2 year old daughter give them a hug?

You are correct about all workers - 2 sisters in law solely do bar work. Both single parents and both with bills to pay. Their jobs dissapeared last night. As things stand at the moment the Mrs and I will be helping them out - but that can't continue!
A thought for other staff on 09:50 - Mar 17 with 760 viewssainthelens

A thought for other staff on 09:19 - Mar 17 by Scotia

This is what is doing my head in.

Johnson "the over 70's must minimise all but essential contact"

Hancock , after Boris said the above, "the generality of over 70's who are healthy should follow the advice given to the general public".

WTF do I do with my 70 and 73 year old pretty healthy parents - do I go and see them on my own in a limited way? Can they come to my house for lunch on mothers day? Can my 2 year old daughter give them a hug?

You are correct about all workers - 2 sisters in law solely do bar work. Both single parents and both with bills to pay. Their jobs dissapeared last night. As things stand at the moment the Mrs and I will be helping them out - but that can't continue!

Ditto. I'll be helping my 2 kids out as well, am fortunate to be able to do so....but the point is Boris is a total cvnt for not officially closing businesses for insurance purposes. Bang out of order.
A thought for other staff on 17:02 - Mar 17 with 624 viewsFireboy2

A thought for other staff on 09:50 - Mar 17 by sainthelens

Ditto. I'll be helping my 2 kids out as well, am fortunate to be able to do so....but the point is Boris is a total cvnt for not officially closing businesses for insurance purposes. Bang out of order.

He knows exactly what hes doing, not giving a sh!t for the average bod.
Login to get fewer ads

A thought for other staff on 17:10 - Mar 17 with 610 viewshobo

There has to be a rent/mortgage payment pause which will take a massive strain off the vast majority of people
A thought for other staff on 17:21 - Mar 17 with 595 viewsladyjack

A thought for other staff on 17:10 - Mar 17 by hobo

There has to be a rent/mortgage payment pause which will take a massive strain off the vast majority of people

I'm not sure if they could do a private sector rent pause, could that then leave some landlords in a poor financial position, unless the Government pay the landlords instead of the renters and perhaps the renters then pay the Government back at some later date.
A thought for other staff on 18:55 - Mar 17 with 508 viewsjack2jack

Based on what has just been said in the presser, it would appear help will available, not sure to what extent, let's hope these measure cover everyone and I mean everyone who will need it, testing times ahead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024