Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The world is laughing at us 10:53 - Jun 14 with 1531 viewsNotLoyal

USA and UK.
Nowhere else is experiencing what we are to the levels we see of late.
Talk about entitled.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The world is laughing at us on 11:06 - Jun 14 with 1478 viewsBest_loser

I blame Murdoch

No brexit without the sun

No trump without fox news

Robert Mercer has manipulated things too
The world is laughing at us on 22:30 - Jun 14 with 1261 viewsKilkennyjack

MSM certainly to blame.

Indy Wales would give us freedom from the right wing hooligans.
Annibyniaeth.

Beware of the Risen People

The world is laughing at us on 10:50 - Jun 15 with 1104 viewsCatullus

The world is laughing at us on 22:30 - Jun 14 by Kilkennyjack

MSM certainly to blame.

Indy Wales would give us freedom from the right wing hooligans.
Annibyniaeth.

Yep, and until we'd managed to join the EU we wouldn't have to worry about a hard border with England so trade could carry on without interruption.

Of course newly independent countries can take a long time to get membership, even if they meet the Copenhagen criteria, member states can block them.

Kosovo might give us an idea of the wait? We'll see.

On the OP, maybe some countries are laughing at us, maybe some are breathing a sigh of relief it hasn't happened there, the other colonial states perhaps. Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium and others.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The world is laughing at us on 11:31 - Jun 15 with 1071 viewsGlyn1

And what exactly has 'happened here'? People have been on marches, mostly peacefully. A few statues of slave owners that no-one had heard of have been taken down.

Who is 'entitled'? 'Entitled' to what?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 11:33]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The world is laughing at us on 12:30 - Jun 15 with 1027 viewsJackSomething

I would think Spain for example would be looking at it and wishing they could have it so easy. Or perhaps they've forgotten things that happened less than a year ago as quickly as the OP seems to have.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 12:30]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The world is laughing at us on 12:44 - Jun 15 with 1004 viewskarnataka

I think the OP does the rest of the world a disservice. I don't think they're laughing at us, I'd rather think they feel sorry for us like we did when Italy was being ravaged by Covid-19.
The world is laughing at us on 18:46 - Jun 15 with 911 viewsperplex

The world has been laughing at us for years, and now a lot of countries with out any NHS give there people better medical care, treatment and financial wise than here, so even the one defining factor we supposedly still have is no longer so, make of that what you will.
The world is laughing at us on 21:45 - Jun 15 with 861 viewsNotLoyal

The world is laughing at us on 12:30 - Jun 15 by JackSomething

I would think Spain for example would be looking at it and wishing they could have it so easy. Or perhaps they've forgotten things that happened less than a year ago as quickly as the OP seems to have.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 12:30]

I just see what I know and hear from those who live there, the highest European. Death rate, what is it now?

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

The world is laughing at us on 21:51 - Jun 15 with 836 viewsNotLoyal

The world is laughing at us on 12:44 - Jun 15 by karnataka

I think the OP does the rest of the world a disservice. I don't think they're laughing at us, I'd rather think they feel sorry for us like we did when Italy was being ravaged by Covid-19.

Amongst the worst epidemic in years self entitled idiots complaining about, racism, nationalism, the govt, the police and whatever else it will be next weekend continue to promote mass gatherings of bored, fully nourished, looked after, furlouged, paid for fools who want more and more because of some bloke 300 years ago who did his job, because back then that's what it was.

Yes, we know it's wrong but come on...

Marks and Spencer will be next. Fcking meal deal cnts.

OK I've changed it.

The world is laughing at us on 21:58 - Jun 15 with 821 viewslonglostjack

The world is laughing at us on 12:44 - Jun 15 by karnataka

I can‘t speak for the rest of the world but in Germany there‘s a definite feeling of pity and complete bewilderment about the UK these days. I’m fed up of being asked about it to be honest.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 22:04]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024