Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. 12:50 - Sep 9 with 822 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He has been nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8713415/Donald-Trump-nominated-2021-Nob
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 13:12 - Sep 9 with 804 viewsProfessor

Well if he wins, let's not hope there is not the unrest and bloodshed that last year's winner is presiding over
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 15:29 - Sep 9 with 756 viewsGwyn737

Nominated by a far right politician for a prize named after a person who invented dynamite and was accused of treason.

It's perfect.
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 16:38 - Sep 9 with 730 viewsbritferry

I thought every US president gets awarded it automatically ???

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 17:04 - Sep 9 with 717 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 16:38 - Sep 9 by britferry

I thought every US president gets awarded it automatically ???

Sorry, only 3 and one was Obama who set alight the rest of the middle east after the Iraq war.
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 17:12 - Sep 9 with 713 viewsLohengrin

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 15:29 - Sep 9 by Gwyn737

Nominated by a far right politician for a prize named after a person who invented dynamite and was accused of treason.

It's perfect.

A curious and convoluted business. A Swede whose family lived in Russia is accused of committing treason against France for trading with the Italians.

Sound more like the plot of a Molière farce...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 17:52 - Sep 9 with 688 viewsGwyn737

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 17:12 - Sep 9 by Lohengrin

A curious and convoluted business. A Swede whose family lived in Russia is accused of committing treason against France for trading with the Italians.

Sound more like the plot of a Molière farce...

I only really new the dynamite story before reading around it.

It’s a really fascinating tale.
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:22 - Sep 9 with 673 viewsLohengrin

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 17:52 - Sep 9 by Gwyn737

I only really new the dynamite story before reading around it.

It’s a really fascinating tale.

Here you go, Gwyn: something to get stuck into when the lockdown starts all over again.

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:27 - Sep 9 with 670 viewsGwyn737

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:22 - Sep 9 by Lohengrin

Here you go, Gwyn: something to get stuck into when the lockdown starts all over again.

Cheers, Loh.

I’ll give it a whirl.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:31 - Sep 9 with 666 viewsshingle

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 15:29 - Sep 9 by Gwyn737

It's perfect.

Such bitterness.
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:33 - Sep 9 with 662 viewsGwyn737

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:31 - Sep 9 by shingle

Such bitterness.

Not really, I think the whole thing is entertaining.
Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:44 - Sep 9 with 656 viewsLohengrin

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:33 - Sep 9 by Gwyn737

Not really, I think the whole thing is entertaining.

The Chinese equivalent, The Confucius Peace Prize, is always good if you appreciate humour of the darkest kind, Gwyn.

About five years ago they awarded it to Robert Mugabe! In recognition of what, you have to wonder? The kind and considerate manner in which he undertook genocide in Matabeleland perhaps?

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:50 - Sep 9 with 652 viewsGwyn737

Oh dear, this is going to send anti Trumpers in to melt down. on 18:44 - Sep 9 by Lohengrin

The Chinese equivalent, The Confucius Peace Prize, is always good if you appreciate humour of the darkest kind, Gwyn.

About five years ago they awarded it to Robert Mugabe! In recognition of what, you have to wonder? The kind and considerate manner in which he undertook genocide in Matabeleland perhaps?

Oh my word, I just looked up the previous winners list!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024