Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word 22:53 - Dec 20 with 615 viewsKeithHaynes

Match Highlights and Cooper post match reaction.

The game

The Interview

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 14:14 - Dec 21 with 532 viewsReslovenSwan1

Pretty awful commentating in my opinion. There were two teams playing not one. Swansea should be more professional and mention the names of Barnsley players. Respect for our opponents please. Such things come back down the line.

If you notice only 'Mowett' was mentioned. Just unprofessional.

"Good stop by the keeper" Yes I know I can see it. but who is he?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 15:17 - Dec 21 with 503 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 14:14 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Pretty awful commentating in my opinion. There were two teams playing not one. Swansea should be more professional and mention the names of Barnsley players. Respect for our opponents please. Such things come back down the line.

Their team sheet was easily available on line!
You think other teams' commentary is any different? Even the BBC and Sky treat us like sh88 and always have.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 16:41 - Dec 21 with 476 viewsswancity

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 14:14 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes awful commentary

Amateurish

Curtis particularly is a terrible summariser. Adds nothing whatsoever.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 17:10 - Dec 21 with 462 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 15:17 - Dec 21 by Badlands

You think other teams' commentary is any different? Even the BBC and Sky treat us like sh88 and always have.

I've watched a lot of our home games with the home bias but that doesn't come as any surprise, why would it the commentators are rooting for their team , no different from the likes of Wyndam or O'Leary for example . What is inexcusable is a "non-biased " broadcaster expressing his views on a team/individual player on what he's read on football forums , or what they've read in the press , do some proper research , its your job

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 17:50 - Dec 21 with 450 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 15:17 - Dec 21 by Badlands

Why have commentators at all then. Wyndham for comedy value?

I am an engineer and do my job. Anthony and Curt should do their reserach and name the Barnsley players not treat tham like nobodies. Come to Swansea and be respected. Other organisations can do what they want.

If i was doing it I would have done a few hours reasrch and look to inform and highlight their better players. I watch a bit of Norwich v Wolves u23 earlier today and the Wolves man knew most of the Norwich players.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 22:59 - Dec 21 with 369 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 17:50 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Why have commentators at all then. Wyndham for comedy value?

I am an engineer and do my job. Anthony and Curt should do their reserach and name the Barnsley players not treat tham like nobodies. Come to Swansea and be respected. Other organisations can do what they want.

If i was doing it I would have done a few hours reasrch and look to inform and highlight their better players. I watch a bit of Norwich v Wolves u23 earlier today and the Wolves man knew most of the Norwich players.

Perhaps you should contact the club and put your name forward?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 09:05 - Dec 22 with 311 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Barnsley : Final Word on 22:59 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps you should contact the club and put your name forward?

Looking at the experts on thee sites,Im amazed our club fell into the wrong hands at all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024