Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out going loans ? 17:19 - Jan 19 with 577 viewsReslovenSwan1

With Morris and Hourahiane coming in + 1 perhaps, and Cooper not being a heavy user of substitutions what players should be going out on loan this window ?

Garrick - needs game time and more time at wingback if that is the plan. Tall rangey and very quick. I was impressed with his application against Crawley. Newport woud be ideal.

Cullen - He has always taken time to adapt it seems to me and throwing him in at Championship level straight from u23 was a big ask He has done OK but needs regular game time.

Cameron Evans. A solid FA cup debut but Joel Lat and Bennet back now . Cabango benefited at TNS . Younger than the others. Another square jawed bruiser off the conveyor belt.

Ollie Cooper. Made his senior debut. Another 10- 15 senior games required.

Joe Lewis Had 10-15 games with Torquay last season.

Brandon Cooper Tivonge Rushesha long term injuries.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 17:20]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Out going loans ? on 17:31 - Jan 19 with 540 viewsmagicdaps10

I would imagine if we can get the striker in then Cullen will be off on loan.
Would like Joe Lewis and Cooper sent to a league club, see how they go.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Out going loans ? on 18:15 - Jan 19 with 448 viewsAndyCole

Dhanda slipped way down the pecking order, so either sold or loan to struggling Championship team to beef up - possibly Cardiff

- and we get Wilson as our Big signing

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Out going loans ? on 18:23 - Jan 19 with 434 viewsangryjack

Out going loans ? on 18:15 - Jan 19 by AndyCole

Dhanda slipped way down the pecking order, so either sold or loan to struggling Championship team to beef up - possibly Cardiff

Struggling championship club you say somewhere like Leeds or Marseille or rb leipzburg but would keep him quality
Out going loans ? on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 426 viewsNotLoyal

Out going loans ? on 18:15 - Jan 19 by AndyCole

Has to be Hourihane, he's a massive coup for us.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024