Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet 16:25 - Feb 26 with 606 viewsSwansIndependent

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennett ruled out 26th Feb 2021 16:20
Injuries are taking their toll, especially during games with Kyle Naughton battling for fitness after being taken off on Wednesday night and Ryan Bennett definitely ruled out and continuing to recover from a calf strain. Both injuries have come in game time in recent weeks. With Wayne Routledge and Liam Cullen also injured during recent matches - as well as Jordan Morris, out for the season, options are becoming limited in the Swansea City squad. 0

Click above for the latest pre match news
Click below and sub to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 16:39 - Feb 26 with 578 viewsCatullus

How many players have we started who are carrying injuries then?

That seems a really stupid idea to me, if we have suitable fit replacements, starting an injured player is crazy and asking for trouble. Not least because the 100% fit player must wonder what he has to do to get a chance. Then we have to ask what if the starting player seriously aggravates the injury and misses months.

If we were down to bare bones and had no choice that'd be bad enough but starting injured players with fit players missing out.....maybe others will disagree.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 16:43 - Feb 26 with 573 viewsKeithHaynes

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 16:39 - Feb 26 by Catullus

How many players have we started who are carrying injuries then?

That seems a really stupid idea to me, if we have suitable fit replacements, starting an injured player is crazy and asking for trouble. Not least because the 100% fit player must wonder what he has to do to get a chance. Then we have to ask what if the starting player seriously aggravates the injury and misses months.

If we were down to bare bones and had no choice that'd be bad enough but starting injured players with fit players missing out.....maybe others will disagree.

I think he would go with a 90% fit Naughton, but for me bring in Lati, or go to a back four.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 17:38 - Feb 26 with 517 viewsReslovenSwan1

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 16:43 - Feb 26 by KeithHaynes

I think he would go with a 90% fit Naughton, but for me bring in Lati, or go to a back four.

Diedegou could be out and he has been bang in form. This player like Assomablongo is out of contract at the end of the season. Good players at Championship level if that is where Swansea end up playing. Apologies about the spelling.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 18:14]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 19:13 - Feb 26 with 455 viewsNotLoyal

Another win tomorrow 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 19:36 - Feb 26 with 432 viewsKeithHaynes

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 19:13 - Feb 26 by NotLoyal

Another win tomorrow 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍

That’s what we want, but these fixtures are always close.
6-1 the jacks.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 23:01 - Feb 26 with 360 viewsCatullus

Defensive conundrum for Cooper & Marsh before Bristol City game. Ryan Bennet on 16:43 - Feb 26 by KeithHaynes

Depends on the reason for the missing 10% I guess. If it's just conditioning maybe but if it's a muscle twinge or something more serious I'd say no.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024