Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today 11:50 - Apr 17 with 758 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheff Utd could go down, what then for them ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 11:53 - Apr 17 with 749 viewsWhiterockin

McBurnnie may well stay IMO but Brewster will go for his true value about £8M.
Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 11:54 - Apr 17 with 741 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It was obvious and many of us said it at the time, but Brewster’s move from a footballing standpoint was madness.

He’s still level with me on Premier League goals scored.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 12:16 - Apr 17 with 687 viewsploppy

McBurnie's got a broken metatarsal, so he ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Brewster should be begging for a transfer. They obviously don't rate him up there, so why they splashed out big money is baffling. He won't want to sit on the bench in the Championship.
Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 13:15 - Apr 17 with 647 views34dfgdf54

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 12:16 - Apr 17 by ploppy

McBurnie's got a broken metatarsal, so he ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Brewster should be begging for a transfer. They obviously don't rate him up there, so why they splashed out big money is baffling. He won't want to sit on the bench in the Championship.

Championship is his level at present I’d be amazed if a premier league club went in with big money for him in pre season.
Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 13:40 - Apr 17 with 621 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry wrong Sheffield.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 13:54]
Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 14:02 - Apr 17 with 611 viewsNortbankboy

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 13:15 - Apr 17 by 34dfgdf54

Championship is his level at present I’d be amazed if a premier league club went in with big money for him in pre season.

The blades will miss his goals
Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 14:15 - Apr 17 with 604 viewsNortbankboy

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 13:15 - Apr 17 by 34dfgdf54

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 15:10 - Apr 17 with 578 viewsmonmouth

What then? They'll both be in the division they belong. I would expect them to do well.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 19:43 - Apr 17 with 512 viewsGixerJack

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 14:15 - Apr 17 by Nortbankboy

You can say that again
Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 17:21 - Apr 18 with 309 viewsKilkennyjack

Could be all over for McBurnnie and Brewster today on 19:43 - Apr 17 by GixerJack

You can say that again

😂

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024