Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? 20:36 - May 21 with 830 viewstrampie

If we manage to make the play off final and I'm not counting my chickens as Barnsley have a reasonable chance of beating us and getting to the final themselves what with only being 1-0 down, but obviously Swansea have a favourites chance of progressing.

I'm leaning towards wanting Brentford in the final, Bournemouth have hammered us in some recent meetings, we haven't beaten them for quite some time, but the last 4 times we have played Brentford (this season and last season's play offs) it's been a win each and two draws.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 20:40]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 21:12 - May 21 with 803 viewsChief

Statistically you'd have to say Brentford.

But i don't mind, either one would be incredibly tough games that we'd be the in the underdogs in.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 21:15]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 21:30 - May 21 with 785 viewsCatullus

It doesn't matter who I'd prefer...I'd prefer it was Mumbles Rangers 3rd team (if they still have one) but whoever it is, we have to play them and give 100%. As long as we give 100%, even if we lose, as long as we've gone down fighting I'll be OK with it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 23:11 - May 21 with 745 viewsjohnlangy

Brentford.
Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 00:05 - May 22 with 734 viewsKeithHaynes

Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 21:30 - May 21 by Catullus

It doesn't matter who I'd prefer...I'd prefer it was Mumbles Rangers 3rd team (if they still have one) but whoever it is, we have to play them and give 100%. As long as we give 100%, even if we lose, as long as we've gone down fighting I'll be OK with it.

If we give 100% with jacks in the ground there will be only be one result.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 07:20 - May 22 with 672 viewsSwans9

Which ever team gets a couple of red cards today will do me.
Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 14:26 - May 22 with 596 viewsReslovenSwan1

Steve Cook and Pearson were injured in the first leg. I do not trust Mepham in a Welsh shirt and has a mistake in him.

Swansea have a decent record v Brentford with only a couple of losses since relegation. Swansea coiuld noick pased them despite havig little of the ball.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who would we prefer to meet in the final ? on 14:32 - May 22 with 588 viewsThornburyswan

Brentford it is . . . . . . . IF we get there of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024