Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE 17:46 - May 20 with 3223 viewsKeithHaynes

After a limited number of tickets became available for Saturday’s play-off semi-final against Barnsley, the club will be contacting supporters who entered the original ballot to offer them a ticket.

Only those fans who received an email with the details are eligible and they MUST complete the mandatory health questionnaire featured in the email they will have received.

If you have entered the ballot for multiple members of your household bubble using the same email address, only one person will receive the successful email. Please note that all members of that application are successful.

Supporters MUST now complete a mandatory health questionnaire and agree to a code of conduct, which can be found in the email sent to you.

Fans have until midnight tonight (Thursday, May 20) to complete this. This is due to the time constraints the club has to send the digital ticket for you to print at home.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 18:58 - May 20 with 1992 viewsBadlands

Got the email this morning.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 19:16 - May 20 with 1962 viewsFlashberryjack

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 18:58 - May 20 by Badlands

Got the email this morning.

I didn't, not happy at all.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 19:46 - May 20 with 1910 viewsBoundy

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 19:16 - May 20 by Flashberryjack

I didn't, not happy at all.

Nor I, and me. Most of my mates who were eligible but single applications (same as me ) all failed .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 19:56 - May 20 with 1876 viewsFlashberryjack

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 19:46 - May 20 by Boundy

Nor I, and me. Most of my mates who were eligible but single applications (same as me ) all failed .

I've noticed the same thing, there does seem to be a pattern emerging, the ballot may not have been as random as first announced.

Hello

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:00 - May 20 with 1869 viewsChief

Exactly same with me and my mates. 4 single tickets. None successful.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:03 - May 20 with 1864 viewsKeithHaynes

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 19:56 - May 20 by Flashberryjack

I've noticed the same thing, there does seem to be a pattern emerging, the ballot may not have been as random as first announced.

Families priority ?

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:11 - May 20 with 1850 viewsBoundy

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:03 - May 20 by KeithHaynes

Families priority ?

It possibly could be the case , the ones I know who've been successful are in groups 2 to3

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:13 - May 20 with 1838 viewsFlashberryjack

Families priority ?

Looks that way, and if that is the case, then fair enough, but why not say that in the first place, it would have been a far more transparent way of doing things.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:53 - May 20 with 1764 viewsjeza739

The only people I know who were successful were families with 2-3 ST holders in the household. All single ticket households I know (5/6) we're all unsuccessful. Plus the only hospitality/sponsorship package holder I am aware of got a ticket. The ballot does not appear to stand up to scrutiny of the law of averages
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:04 - May 20 with 1722 viewsFlashberryjack

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:53 - May 20 by jeza739

The only people I know who were successful were families with 2-3 ST holders in the household. All single ticket households I know (5/6) we're all unsuccessful. Plus the only hospitality/sponsorship package holder I am aware of got a ticket. The ballot does not appear to stand up to scrutiny of the law of averages

It certainly doesn't,.
God knows how they'll sort the ballot should we get to the final, I'm not confident that it will be done randomly.

Hello

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:18 - May 20 with 1686 viewsjeza739

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:04 - May 20 by Flashberryjack

It certainly doesn't,.
God knows how they'll sort the ballot should we get to the final, I'm not confident that it will be done randomly.

Neither am I.
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:27 - May 20 with 1660 viewsbuilthjack

I pulled my money out so wasn't entitled to enter the ballot, which is fine.
But all the Swans fans local to me, and there are lots of them, nobody was successful. Odd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:37 - May 20 with 1636 viewsFlashberryjack

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:27 - May 20 by builthjack

I pulled my money out so wasn't entitled to enter the ballot, which is fine.
But all the Swans fans local to me, and there are lots of them, nobody was successful. Odd.

Yeah! there's something fishy with this "random ballot"

Hello

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:39 - May 20 with 1637 viewslibertyx

I had a single ticket, 2 friends who dont sit by me, have single tickets, also selected.
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:53 - May 20 with 1616 viewsKeithHaynes

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:39 - May 20 by libertyx

I had a single ticket, 2 friends who dont sit by me, have single tickets, also selected.

Thanks for the info, appreciated 👍
Balance.

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 22:15 - May 20 with 1581 viewsjohnlangy

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 20:53 - May 20 by jeza739

I got a single ticket. Don't know how many others though.
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 22:22 - May 20 with 1564 viewsjack_lord

All the people I know who had tickets were families. Indeed, I am surprised one of the families has got tickets as I swear to god they were having freebies off the club.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 23:04 - May 20 with 1521 viewsAguycalledJack

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 21:39 - May 20 by libertyx

Same here. Single season ticket holder and I was successful. Had to return it though as work commitments changed.
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 04:11 - May 21 with 1455 viewsWhiterockin

Did all the Premier club members automatically get a ticket, I think it was in their contract that they were guaranteed a ticket for every event at the stadium. Secondly were their monthly payment suspended during the pandemic, if so surely they would not be entitled to a ticket. I really don't know just asking the question.
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 08:01 - May 21 with 1385 viewsThornburyswan

Families priority ?

Might be that but could also be logistics with booking arrival slots & access to/from seating, would seem easier in small groups of 2-4 vs lots more single applicants.
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 09:24 - May 21 with 1322 viewsjohnlangy

At Barnsley it appeared that the groups were in the stand facing the camera whereas in the stand behind the left hand goal it was singles. I'd normally be in the East but my single allocated seat is in the north which would appear to be following the same pattern as at Barnsley.
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 11:07 - May 21 with 1254 viewsKeithHaynes

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 22:22 - May 20 by jack_lord

All the people I know who had tickets were families. Indeed, I am surprised one of the families has got tickets as I swear to god they were having freebies off the club.

Sponsors ?

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 11:13 - May 21 with 1240 viewsjackal

Still no luck.

Tomorrow will be the first game that I'll have missed at the Liberty. Every league game, cup game and friendly, I was there.

Can't help feeling angry and bitter, especially as it appears that "random" is looking dubious.

Let's hope that if we reach Wembley the loyal fans get a fairer shake.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 11:13]
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 11:19 - May 21 with 1213 viewsonehunglow

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 11:13 - May 21 by jackal

Still no luck.

Tomorrow will be the first game that I'll have missed at the Liberty. Every league game, cup game and friendly, I was there.

Can't help feeling angry and bitter, especially as it appears that "random" is looking dubious.

Let's hope that if we reach Wembley the loyal fans get a fairer shake.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 11:13]

Don't be bitter.It'll eat you up from the inside.
It is more important our club gets to the Prem than all of what we want ourselves .

I'd like to go myself as I wanna meet Steve and Woody

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 11:22 - May 21 with 1216 viewsjackal

MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE on 11:19 - May 21 by onehunglow

Don't be bitter.It'll eat you up from the inside.
It is more important our club gets to the Prem than all of what we want ourselves .

I'd like to go myself as I wanna meet Steve and Woody

Wise words.

It'll pass, but right now I'm totally pyssed off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024