Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ancelloti gone then. 18:50 - Jun 1 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Real madreeed .

Couldn’t manage on his budget then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ancelloti gone then. on 22:20 - Jun 1 with 442 viewsSlugster664

Everton, a shìt club living in the shadows of one of England's finest...they'll always struggle.

STID

Ancelloti gone then. on 22:28 - Jun 1 with 439 viewsmax936

Everton's owners promised him millions to spend this summer, Antonio Conte tipped to jump in the hot shot now. Can't see the Toffees taking to him, he's hardwork apparently.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ancelloti gone then. on 22:48 - Jun 1 with 433 viewsmajorraglan

Ancelloti gone then. on 22:28 - Jun 1 by max936

Everton's owners promised him millions to spend this summer, Antonio Conte tipped to jump in the hot shot now. Can't see the Toffees taking to him, he's hardwork apparently.

The merry go round is well underway, I can’t stand Real Madrid but I think they've done well to snare Ancelotti. Hope Everton make them pay through the nose. Conte should be tidy for Everton, but he won’t come cheap and I’d imagine he will want some wedge to spend. More interested in what happens at West Brom and Palace.
Ancelloti gone then. on 22:57 - Jun 1 with 420 viewsjackrabbit

Ancelloti gone then. on 22:20 - Jun 1 by Slugster664

Everton, a shìt club living in the shadows of one of England's finest...they'll always struggle.

Everton - a founding member of the Football League, has played 118 seasons in the top flight- that is, just missed 4 seasons, in all that time. Second longest serving continuous top-flight club.

I wish Swans were as ‘shit’ as this!
Ancelloti gone then. on 07:10 - Jun 2 with 367 viewsPawelAbbott

Ancelloti gone then. on 22:57 - Jun 1 by jackrabbit

Everton - a founding member of the Football League, has played 118 seasons in the top flight- that is, just missed 4 seasons, in all that time. Second longest serving continuous top-flight club.

I wish Swans were as ‘shit’ as this!

That must get very boring though. Most of those 118 seasons were spent mid-table.
It wouldn't be the same watching football if there wasn't the gighs and lows
Ancelloti gone then. on 08:19 - Jun 2 with 341 viewsonehunglow

Ancelloti gone then. on 22:28 - Jun 1 by max936

Have a chum in in Crosby wager he cycles quite a bit. Decent chap apparently.

Ancelloti gone then. on 08:23 - Jun 2 with 332 viewsonehunglow

Ancelloti gone then. on 07:10 - Jun 2 by PawelAbbott

That must get very boring though. Most of those 118 seasons were spent mid-table.
It wouldn't be the same watching football if there wasn't the gighs and lows

A club of firsts and they ve won things too with shite players,like Roy Vernon,Southall,Dixie Dean,Tommy Lawton, and a midfield of Ball-Kendall-Harvey.

I'll leave it there

Ancelloti gone then. on 08:36 - Jun 2 with 329 viewsbuilthjack

Not sure if this means anything, but Cooper was seen driving north with a polo shirt displaying the words "Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum " .

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Ancelloti gone then. on 08:38 - Jun 2 with 328 viewsonehunglow

Ancelloti gone then. on 08:36 - Jun 2 by builthjack

Not sure if this means anything, but Cooper was seen driving north with a polo shirt displaying the words "Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum " .

Won't be north Ken.
There is of course a massive list of true Welsh Ex Evertonians

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024