Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent 11:53 - May 30 with 2742 viewsKeithHaynes

New accounts now active.

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/_KeithHaynes

INSTA
https://www.instagram.com/swansea_independent?utm_source=qr
Swansea_Independent

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/SwanseaIndependent

REDDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/swanseacity/comments/no8est/wednesday_talks_for_cooper_

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Join and link up to us on Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 17:47 - May 30 with 2646 viewsbritferry

are we allowed to use multiple fake names?

asking for a friend

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Join and link up to us on Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 18:14 - May 30 with 2637 viewsKeithHaynes

Join and link up to us on Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 17:47 - May 30 by britferry

are we allowed to use multiple fake names?

asking for a friend

You could be Brian 🤔

Join and link up to us on Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 20:18 - May 30 with 2600 viewsDJack

Join and link up to us on Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 18:14 - May 30 by KeithHaynes

You could be Brian 🤔

No, I'M BRIAN! ...and my wife is too!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 22:57 - May 30 with 2527 viewsonehunglow

I have friends who can join

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 23:40 - May 30 with 2525 viewsbritferry

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 22:57 - May 30 by onehunglow

I thought they were stalkers?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 00:09 - May 31 with 2522 viewsSTID2017

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 22:57 - May 30 by onehunglow

As long as they are called Brian, they are welcome.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 08:44 - May 31 with 2492 viewsKeithHaynes

Where ?

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 09:16 - May 31 with 2470 viewsonehunglow

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 23:40 - May 30 by britferry

I thought they were stalkers?

Nah.
They've all binned me.Not sure cos I like Kevin Spacey films or vote Tory or cos Im posh privileged or atheist and do not want to speak Welsh or pointed out the chronic Swansea councils over several decades. My money is on the language though.

I d better stay away as 1462 might find me and look to break my face although that would spark my day up alright.

Login to get fewer ads

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 20:38 - May 31 with 2369 viewsCatullus

I have a friend called Brian who says he can't join because he doesn't use any of these social media sites......ok, that may be (it is) me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 22:13 - Jun 4 with 1900 viewsbuilthjack

When you were on millionaire they had to change it from phone a friend to phone a stranger.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 10:19 - Jun 5 with 1856 viewsonehunglow

Join and link up to us on Insta, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 22:13 - Jun 4 by builthjack

When you were on millionaire they had to change it from phone a friend to phone a stranger.

Why

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 19:00 - Jun 8 with 1608 viewstrampie

I would like to say well done to Keith who in my view has done an excellent job with this site.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 19:09 - Jun 8 with 1606 viewsKeithHaynes

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 19:00 - Jun 8 by trampie

I would like to say well done to Keith who in my view has done an excellent job with this site.

Thankyou it was clear there are hundreds of people who wanted to see it better, our work hasn’t finished yet 👍

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 20:35 - Jun 8 with 1561 viewsonehunglow

And I want to make it clear I am formally inviting Keith+ 1 to here at Scousejack Towers for refreshments (no own brand ale) and no cheap Prosecco .Overnight accomodation provided and camping available on rear garden .
No riff raff within 1km .

Warning . This is hanging basket land and anyone with cheap trainers and multi tattoes is knobbed off forthwith.

Views of Wales from the house too ,if you like that sort of thing

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 21:00 - Jun 8 with 1552 viewstrampie

If Keith ever came to my place he would have to be careful what time of year he turns up as he might have to pay and I don't know if they take Euros, as the neighbour opens they garden up to the public a few times a year with the proceeds going to charity and my land is used as parking, the homemade cakes are absolutely top notch mind.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 21:55 - Jun 8 with 1527 viewsKeithHaynes

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 20:35 - Jun 8 by onehunglow

And I want to make it clear I am formally inviting Keith+ 1 to here at Scousejack Towers for refreshments (no own brand ale) and no cheap Prosecco .Overnight accomodation provided and camping available on rear garden .
No riff raff within 1km .

Warning . This is hanging basket land and anyone with cheap trainers and multi tattoes is knobbed off forthwith.

Views of Wales from the house too ,if you like that sort of thing

I have an incredible Adidas trainers collection and loads of tattoos 😂

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 07:44 - Jun 9 with 1474 viewsonehunglow

link up to us on Insta, Twitter, Facebook & Reddit : Swansea Independent on 21:55 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

I have an incredible Adidas trainers collection and loads of tattoos 😂

In that case, there is a perfectly acceptable camp site where inked up persons can stay le than 5 mins away. On the beach,clubhouse and cheery northern folk taboot. What more do you want.
Horse stables for Pippa to go riding and fresh farm eggs next door to make a northern omelette of tripe and onion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024