Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old England 22:49 - Jul 7 with 1612 viewstrampie

Kane and Sterling spent more time on the floor than on their feet tonight against Denmark.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Same old England on 08:37 - Jul 8 with 1304 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Same old England on 09:02 - Jul 8 with 1284 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Same old England on 08:37 - Jul 8 by trampie

Do wish people would read and understand the laws of football. The referee should not allow play to RESTART with two footballs on the pitch. If a second ball comes onto the pitch the pitch during play he should continue if in his opinion it is not interfering with play which he did.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Same old England on 09:31 - Jul 8 with 1267 viewstrampie

The two balls were within a few feet of each other.

There are so many things going England's way on and off the pitch that people are talking about conspiracies just like some people were back in 66.

Same old England on 10:22 - Jul 8 with 1244 viewsBadlands

'The fans are on the pitch ….
Surely that was off side … no the goal stands.
After a long discussion with the Russian linesman the goal is given.

(Kane and Stirling have alwats been the same … and how many free kicks did Spurs get around the penalty box?
As the OP states, 'Same old England'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Same old England on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 1193 viewsTenbySwan

Same old England

Nuff said
Same old England on 19:38 - Jul 10 with 1050 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Denmark comittecd twice as many fouls as England wonder if that was why England players were on their backsides a lot.

Hopefully a British team will win it on Sunday.

Same old England on 19:41 - Jul 10 with 1041 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Same old England on 19:38 - Jul 10 by felixstowe_jack

Denmark comittecd twice as many fouls as England wonder if that was why England players were on their backsides a lot.

Hopefully a British team will win it on Sunday.

I'm sure much of Britain will be cheering for England. Including a large percentage of the Welsh national team who are, of course, English.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Same old England on 19:45 - Jul 10 with 1040 viewstrampie

8 out of 11 of England's team had at least a parent or a grandparent born overseas.

Login to get fewer ads

Same old England on 20:01 - Jul 10 with 1032 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Same old England on 19:45 - Jul 10 by trampie

8 out of 11 of England's team had at least a parent or a grandparent born overseas.

I think you find only sterling was born outside the UK. The others are English born. Can you tell how many did not have one English born parent?

That is one of the benefits of multicultural society, people move tho the UK and have British born parents even if one of their grandparents may have been born abroad.

Not as if Wales have never relied on Welsh grandparents and English born players.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 20:06]

Same old England on 20:15 - Jul 10 with 1016 viewsSlugster664

Same old England on 20:01 - Jul 10 by felixstowe_jack

I think you find only sterling was born outside the UK. The others are English born. Can you tell how many did not have one English born parent?

That is one of the benefits of multicultural society, people move tho the UK and have British born parents even if one of their grandparents may have been born abroad.

Not as if Wales have never relied on Welsh grandparents and English born players.

"One of the benefits of a multicultural society"? Must be the only one surely Felix?!

Why do people respond to this foolish OP, I'm embarrassed by his constant bigoted posts, and he and some of his side-kicks think they speak on behalf of all us Welsh, clown!

PS Come on Italy

STID

Same old England on 20:17 - Jul 10 with 1013 viewstrampie

Same old England on 20:01 - Jul 10 by felixstowe_jack

I didn't know Sterling was born overseas, where was he born ?

Same old England on 20:44 - Jul 10 with 978 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Same old England on 20:17 - Jul 10 by trampie

I didn't know Sterling was born overseas, where was he born ?

Jamaica but moved to London when he was 5.

Same old England on 20:45 - Jul 10 with 975 viewstrampie

Same old England on 20:44 - Jul 10 by felixstowe_jack

Jamaica but moved to London when he was 5.

Are both his parents from Jamaica ?

Same old England on 20:47 - Jul 10 with 962 viewsonehunglow

Same old England on 20:45 - Jul 10 by trampie

Are both his parents from Jamaica ?

Does it matter.
Is it important.
Why does it matter where anyone happens to be born

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Same old England on 20:52 - Jul 10 with 953 viewstrampie

Same old England on 20:47 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

Does it matter.
Is it important.
Why does it matter where anyone happens to be born

Does that mean England's best player this tournament was not born in England and does not have any English born parents, hmm, interesting.

Same old England on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 945 viewsonehunglow

Same old England on 20:52 - Jul 10 by trampie

Does that mean England's best player this tournament was not born in England and does not have any English born parents, hmm, interesting.

See the difference between you and me is I see no borders.
I do not belong to a group

I go my own way. I think as I want.I am free from the bonds of the past.

I am not interesting in where my neighbour was born not even what first langauge he uses.I am only interested in the person.

I am not freaked out by someone from another land coming into the area I live. I am not threatened by how or what they speak.

Finally,I dont a monkeys about their bloodline

Same old England on 21:10 - Jul 10 with 936 viewstrampie

Same old England on 20:56 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

See the difference between you and me is I see no borders.
I do not belong to a group

I go my own way. I think as I want.I am free from the bonds of the past.

I am not interesting in where my neighbour was born not even what first langauge he uses.I am only interested in the person.

I am not freaked out by someone from another land coming into the area I live. I am not threatened by how or what they speak.

Finally,I dont a monkeys about their bloodline

Which is all well and good if the birds of a feather are in the majority but if they are not and they are outnumbered then there is the potential for issues.

The reason I asked about Sterling is because at one time, fairly recently the rules would have meant somebody like that could have played for any of the home nations.

Same old England on 21:53 - Jul 10 with 901 viewsKeithHaynes

Same old England on 20:52 - Jul 10 by trampie

Wales should have gone for Angel Rangel when they had the chance.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Same old England on 21:59 - Jul 10 with 891 viewsonehunglow

Same old England on 21:10 - Jul 10 by trampie

Which is all well and good if the birds of a feather are in the majority but if they are not and they are outnumbered then there is the potential for issues.

The reason I asked about Sterling is because at one time, fairly recently the rules would have meant somebody like that could have played for any of the home nations.

I'm asking why you see the merit of a bloodline n denizens of a country.
We are free to live anywhere

Same old England on 02:48 - Jul 11 with 840 viewsJack59

I think the match Officials certainly helped get the Final that the UEFA hierarchy craved for.
Savvy referees always know in these circumstances what is expected of them, I doubt they'll get any more favours in the Final against Italy, it would no longer makes enough economic sense.
Years ago, TV commentators and British viewers in their millions, used to laugh at the blatant cheating of the Italian players. Well we've come on a long way since those days,
I think Kane and Sterling are possibly the greatest, and most consistent cheats to ever play the game. The Italians are no longer in their league and should look up to them, but I'm sure they, and others all over the world, will further develop and improve their cheating, until such time as we get a level playing field.
Same old England on 06:42 - Jul 11 with 808 viewsbuilthjack

Same old England on 02:48 - Jul 11 by Jack59

I think the match Officials certainly helped get the Final that the UEFA hierarchy craved for.
Savvy referees always know in these circumstances what is expected of them, I doubt they'll get any more favours in the Final against Italy, it would no longer makes enough economic sense.
Years ago, TV commentators and British viewers in their millions, used to laugh at the blatant cheating of the Italian players. Well we've come on a long way since those days,
I think Kane and Sterling are possibly the greatest, and most consistent cheats to ever play the game. The Italians are no longer in their league and should look up to them, but I'm sure they, and others all over the world, will further develop and improve their cheating, until such time as we get a level playing field.

You are quite right about Kane and Sterling. Refs in England have been conned for years by them. Add Rashford to the list.
Refs need to dish a few yellows out to them to try and stop it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Same old England on 07:29 - Jul 11 with 788 viewsjackal

Same old England on 06:42 - Jul 11 by builthjack

You are quite right about Kane and Sterling. Refs in England have been conned for years by them. Add Rashford to the list.

I'm afraid diving and cheating is rife throughout the game.

It needs stamping out with heavy fines and bans, Retrospectively if necessary.

VAR should help, unlike with the Sterling dive which was clear and obvious.

Even honest players have to go down because if they stay on their feet, a penalty won't be given.

Some dives and faking injury are so obvious and yet nothing is done. It's sickening,
Same old England on 08:31 - Jul 11 with 748 views73__73

Same old England on 19:45 - Jul 10 by trampie

Lol 😂 what a load of shite. You seriously need to stay off the crack 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Same old England on 08:42 - Jul 11 with 737 views73__73

Same old England on 06:42 - Jul 11 by builthjack

Why don’t you stop following English football and start watching the LOW 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Same old England on 09:26 - Jul 11 with 721 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024