Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much 16:45 - Aug 27 with 1244 viewsSwansIndependent


Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much 27th Aug 2021 16:41
Max Lowe has joined Nottingham Forest on a season long loan from Sheffield United after being told he wasn’t in the clubs plans this season. Swansea City were genuinely linked to Lowe with interest in Jake Bidwell being shown by numerous clubs. 0




Too much of a gamble, click above
Subscribe to us on Twitter below


This post has been edited by an administrator
0
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:06 - Aug 27 with 942 viewsCatullus

15k per week! They got relegated and he's still not in their plans. Jeez but (here I go again ) the EPL is ruining football when a player earning 15k isn't good enough for a top half Championship club.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

2
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:09 - Aug 27 with 931 viewsKeithHaynes

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:06 - Aug 27 by Catullus

15k per week! They got relegated and he's still not in their plans. Jeez but (here I go again ) the EPL is ruining football when a player earning 15k isn't good enough for a top half Championship club.


They will have numerous u23 players on the same.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:23 - Aug 27 with 887 viewsCatullus

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:09 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

They will have numerous u23 players on the same.


Yes and that is a massive problem for them. All those wages on players who aren't good enough. What wages do our U23's get now? I guarantee those wages will be higher for any players joining us if we went up again.

There needs to be a wage structure to protect clubs from financial ruin.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:48 - Aug 27 with 848 viewsKeithHaynes

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:23 - Aug 27 by Catullus

Yes and that is a massive problem for them. All those wages on players who aren't good enough. What wages do our U23's get now? I guarantee those wages will be higher for any players joining us if we went up again.

There needs to be a wage structure to protect clubs from financial ruin.


Probably taken three years to get them between 500 to 2k a week now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:44 - Aug 27 with 769 viewsCatullus

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 19:48 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Probably taken three years to get them between 500 to 2k a week now.


The whole struture needs to be fairer then. Have the younger kids earning a bit more but nobody can earn more than 5k per week until they are first team regulars, maybe structure the prices down as you drop through divisions.

If Sheff Utd don't go back up the wage bill for the U23's could be crippling.

That Watfrd striker we can't afford Gray, 68-70k per week at a club Watfords size, crazy.

I wonder what batshit crazy deal Ronaldo has signed with Manyoo, is it as crazy as Messi's deal with PSG I wonder?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:49 - Aug 27 with 755 viewsKeithHaynes

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:44 - Aug 27 by Catullus

The whole struture needs to be fairer then. Have the younger kids earning a bit more but nobody can earn more than 5k per week until they are first team regulars, maybe structure the prices down as you drop through divisions.

If Sheff Utd don't go back up the wage bill for the U23's could be crippling.

That Watfrd striker we can't afford Gray, 68-70k per week at a club Watfords size, crazy.

I wonder what batshit crazy deal Ronaldo has signed with Manyoo, is it as crazy as Messi's deal with PSG I wonder?


Something mad with the Watford guy could happen, ive nothing to prove it, but it’s just a feeling.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:55 - Aug 27 with 736 viewsCatullus

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:49 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Something mad with the Watford guy could happen, ive nothing to prove it, but it’s just a feeling.


I was all for the owners spending a little bit, trying a it harder but I don't want them going crazy either. All of us of a certain age have been there and thought we'd lost our club, I don't want to see such stuff again.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

1
Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:56 - Aug 27 with 736 viewsmax936

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:49 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Something mad with the Watford guy could happen, ive nothing to prove it, but it’s just a feeling.


Hope not, he's a big I'm type and bone idle and could possibly upset the camp, leave well alone for me, based on other comments I've read.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 22:52 - Aug 27 with 604 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Defender’s salary to join Swansea - Far too much on 20:55 - Aug 27 by Catullus

I was all for the owners spending a little bit, trying a it harder but I don't want them going crazy either. All of us of a certain age have been there and thought we'd lost our club, I don't want to see such stuff again.


If Gray comes he will be pushed in front of Piroe when he might not be as good for us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026