Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool manager praises the swans 11:56 - Nov 21 with 1193 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea play a unique brand of football, they’re the best footballing side in the division and their home record is outstanding,” Critchley said post-match. “We decided the best way to combat that was to change our shape today and we gave them a real problem without the ball in the first-half”

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 12:48 - Nov 21 with 1152 viewsCatullus

He added that they gave us a real problem with the ball in the second half and although it was scrappy goal he felt the draw was fair.

I tend to agree, apart from if we'd been given the very blatant penalty and gone 2 nil up it would have been much different.

I can see why Blackpool are doing well though and it's nice when the oppo manager gives you some credit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 14:09 - Nov 21 with 1077 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 12:48 - Nov 21 by Catullus

He added that they gave us a real problem with the ball in the second half and although it was scrappy goal he felt the draw was fair.

I tend to agree, apart from if we'd been given the very blatant penalty and gone 2 nil up it would have been much different.

I can see why Blackpool are doing well though and it's nice when the oppo manager gives you some credit.


But a side they had a plan for .

Must be great that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-3
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:07 - Nov 21 with 1041 viewsKeithHaynes

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 14:09 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

But a side they had a plan for .

Must be great that.


The football we are playing under Martin is the best I’ve seen for many years, and the goals we are scoring are not run of the mill.

Yesterday’s game was between two of the best sides in the division bar the top two.
The league table will reflect that come May.

Exciting times.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

5
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:24 - Nov 21 with 1027 viewsOptimisticJack

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 14:09 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

But a side they had a plan for .

Must be great that.


Critchley had his tactics spot on yesterday to his credit.
Can't this be recognised without having a dig at our manager.

Optimisticjack

3
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:30 - Nov 21 with 1025 viewsTreforys_Jack

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:24 - Nov 21 by OptimisticJack

Critchley had his tactics spot on yesterday to his credit.
Can't this be recognised without having a dig at our manager.


This.
0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:59 - Nov 21 with 1003 viewsDr_Winston

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:24 - Nov 21 by OptimisticJack

Critchley had his tactics spot on yesterday to his credit.
Can't this be recognised without having a dig at our manager.


Not by Perchy no.

Surprised that he hasn't gone for his usual set and imagined some way to blame Naughton for them scoring somehow.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 16:00]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 16:02 - Nov 21 with 997 viewsCatullus

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:24 - Nov 21 by OptimisticJack

Critchley had his tactics spot on yesterday to his credit.
Can't this be recognised without having a dig at our manager.


He did, he got the second half right when he made changes. Even so, if the referee had got the penalty decision we may have won.

I think there is still an element of people thinking we should win every game, even Man City don't win every game.

Even Bournemouth don't win every game.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 16:08 - Nov 21 with 981 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:59 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Not by Perchy no.

Surprised that he hasn't gone for his usual set and imagined some way to blame Naughton for them scoring somehow.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 16:00]


Perchy eh.

You just don’t really want to let it go do ya.

Yep,just wondering if we had a plan Winston for set pieces considering Blackpool’s record.

Reply to your acolytes not me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-2
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 16:28 - Nov 21 with 960 viewsDJack

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:59 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Not by Perchy no.

Surprised that he hasn't gone for his usual set and imagined some way to blame Naughton for them scoring somehow.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 16:00]


No, Naughton is terrible and he also forces his name onto the squad list no matter who the manager is...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

2
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 16:29 - Nov 21 with 958 viewsDJack

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 16:08 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

Perchy eh.

You just don’t really want to let it go do ya.

Yep,just wondering if we had a plan Winston for set pieces considering Blackpool’s record.

Reply to your acolytes not me


And you often call him Jaime and Risca, Blaine.

Hypocrisy, much!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

2
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 17:12 - Nov 21 with 910 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 16:29 - Nov 21 by DJack

And you often call him Jaime and Risca, Blaine.

Hypocrisy, much!


Slightly different DJ.
Risca and I have both exchanged birth names and Im fine with that.He seems a good egg and poster.

Winston and I have history going back many years ,a you know.

He calls me perchy so as to make his followers on PS realise he's still tormenting me and keeping up the hate campaign.It'll be such until I die.

Since our Admin instruction I have stopped using anything other than username although Winston seems to overlooked this.

I say winston meaning no disrespect of course as I mean Dr Winston.


I am after all the hateful ex copper from the Wirral. Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-2
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 17:29 - Nov 21 with 897 viewsBoundy

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:59 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Not by Perchy no.

Surprised that he hasn't gone for his usual set and imagined some way to blame Naughton for them scoring somehow.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 16:00]


Give him time

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 17:33 - Nov 21 with 885 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 17:29 - Nov 21 by Boundy

Give him time


What me or Winston.
Thought you were my friend Boundy.

Ive been broken hearted before though

DJ and I have had pithy exchanges for some years . He's probably had a conference call with Hq.

Keep it civil innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 18:50 - Nov 21 with 849 viewsBoundy

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 17:33 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

What me or Winston.
Thought you were my friend Boundy.

Ive been broken hearted before though

DJ and I have had pithy exchanges for some years . He's probably had a conference call with Hq.

Keep it civil innit


I should have added a smiley . I'm not having a go but there is a pattern regardless of how well or not an individual performs .Maybe its the evocative descriptions you use such as "love" or "coward" , or maybe not .Anyway I'm not on here to make enemies, far from it life's far too short = I do like your taste in musak

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 19:32 - Nov 21 with 804 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 18:50 - Nov 21 by Boundy

I should have added a smiley . I'm not having a go but there is a pattern regardless of how well or not an individual performs .Maybe its the evocative descriptions you use such as "love" or "coward" , or maybe not .Anyway I'm not on here to make enemies, far from it life's far too short = I do like your taste in musak


My musical taste is eclectic and legendary.
From Hank to Elvis

From Bach to Bruce

I might listen to Keith's outfit someday but I'm a sensitive soul

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 23:27 - Nov 21 with 717 viewsDJack

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 17:12 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

Slightly different DJ.
Risca and I have both exchanged birth names and Im fine with that.He seems a good egg and poster.

Winston and I have history going back many years ,a you know.

He calls me perchy so as to make his followers on PS realise he's still tormenting me and keeping up the hate campaign.It'll be such until I die.

Since our Admin instruction I have stopped using anything other than username although Winston seems to overlooked this.

I say winston meaning no disrespect of course as I mean Dr Winston.


I am after all the hateful ex copper from the Wirral. Innit


Ok accepted...to a point. You use Blaine when you are unhapy with his posts and that then is, at best, questionable behaviour.

I never mentioned Winston I said you used Jaime or however you spelled it and has he given you that name himself?

I'm not trying to pick a fight I'm asking you to look at your logic.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 23:46 - Nov 21 with 708 viewsDJack

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 17:33 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

What me or Winston.
Thought you were my friend Boundy.

Ive been broken hearted before though

DJ and I have had pithy exchanges for some years . He's probably had a conference call with Hq.

Keep it civil innit


"DJ and I have had pithy exchanges for some years . He's probably had a conference call with Hq. "

Oh dear, paranoia at it's best. Pithy is fine, it is frank and open and honest. "calls with Hq "(or indeed HQ) is paranoia which undermines any legitimacy in your posts.

I've bitched at Dar on so many subjects. I've bitched at Phil on his views on Chico... I've bitched at every fakir at some point as I'm my own man. You claiming that those who deign to disagree with you are in cahoots with "Hq" are risible and this is one of the various reasons why posters take issue with you. As I told you in reply to a PM, I'm not your friend but neither am I your enemy.

I respond to your posts as I see fit from my perspective and this is done with no ulterior motive and not in support of any other poster or group. Please afford other posters the same courtesy as you expect others to give you...namely that you accept that they are posting their own thoughts and opinions and that it is fine to also challenge them in an appropriate maner whilst understanding that facts trump opinion.

Enjoy your day.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

1
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 00:30 - Nov 22 with 696 viewslifelong

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 15:59 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Not by Perchy no.

Surprised that he hasn't gone for his usual set and imagined some way to blame Naughton for them scoring somehow.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 16:00]


I thought Naughton was excellent again yesterday, it’s been a pleasure watching him play.
6
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 06:55 - Nov 22 with 625 viewsDr_Winston

Blackpool manager praises the swans on 00:30 - Nov 22 by lifelong

I thought Naughton was excellent again yesterday, it’s been a pleasure watching him play.


My MOTM. Didn't put so much as a toe wrong never mind a foot. Immaculate.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Blackpool manager praises the swans on 10:08 - Nov 22 with 566 viewsonehunglow

He played better .
He is however nowhere near as great as some believe.
He can and should be deployed as a full back and we use bigger men as central defenders

That s all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026