Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Afghanistan and the Taliban 20:46 - Jun 22 with 1461 viewsonehunglow

After this horrendous earthquake,Taliban looking for international aid.
How’s that for hypocrisy
Incredible

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 21:25 - Jun 22 with 940 viewsFlashberryjack

Hypocrisy is one of the commodities the world is not short of.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 08:38 - Jun 23 with 871 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 21:25 - Jun 22 by Flashberryjack

Hypocrisy is one of the commodities the world is not short of.

A band of brothers that spread hate,division and death now appealing openly for help in their hour of need.
Meanwhile ,females are still leading horrendous lives there.

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:21 - Jun 23 with 860 viewsBoundy

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 08:38 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

A band of brothers that spread hate,division and death now appealing openly for help in their hour of need.
Meanwhile ,females are still leading horrendous lives there.

And there's me thinking Allah will provide, obviously not

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:24 - Jun 23 with 859 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:21 - Jun 23 by Boundy

And there's me thinking Allah will provide, obviously not

proof praying doesnt help

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:33 - Jun 23 with 854 viewsBoundy

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:24 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

proof praying doesnt help

Yes but a comfort when the walls and roofs come tumbling down around you

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:35 - Jun 23 with 853 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:33 - Jun 23 by Boundy

Yes but a comfort when the walls and roofs come tumbling down around you

Jericho!
Better stamp out this before we both get banned

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 11:56 - Jun 23 with 818 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The problem is would any aid sent to the taliban in Afghanistan even make it to affected people? The likelihood is they wouldn’t see a single penny of it.
Afghanistan and the Taliban on 11:58 - Jun 23 with 816 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 09:35 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

Jericho!
Better stamp out this before we both get banned

You can’t get banned for that surely? If God/Allah were real (obviously they aren’t) then we absolutely should be calling them out for being the grade A evil pricks that they obviously are for allowing such horrific things to happen to their ‘flock’.
Login to get fewer ads

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 12:03 - Jun 23 with 812 viewsCountyJim

Take the politics out of it and help the people it's not their fault horrendous situation
Afghanistan and the Taliban on 12:04 - Jun 23 with 811 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 12:03 - Jun 23 by CountyJim

Take the politics out of it and help the people it's not their fault horrendous situation

How can we help them? It’s probably the most dangerous place for western aid agencies to operate and any money sent will inevitably end up in the Taliban’s pockets.
Afghanistan and the Taliban on 12:23 - Jun 23 with 804 viewsCountyJim

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 12:04 - Jun 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

How can we help them? It’s probably the most dangerous place for western aid agencies to operate and any money sent will inevitably end up in the Taliban’s pockets.

They've asked for agency's to go in perhaps Red crescent that's a Muslim charity it's a partner of red cross isn't it
Afghanistan and the Taliban on 12:37 - Jun 23 with 795 viewsBoundy

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 12:03 - Jun 23 by CountyJim

Money ,politics and an stone age government,yes that certainly would be a first

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 14:09 - Jun 23 with 763 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 11:58 - Jun 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You can’t get banned for that surely? If God/Allah were real (obviously they aren’t) then we absolutely should be calling them out for being the grade A evil pricks that they obviously are for allowing such horrific things to happen to their ‘flock’.

Be careful on anything religious
It offends .

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 14:22 - Jun 23 with 755 viewsBoundy

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 14:09 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

It offends .

People choose to be offended ,it's not a right

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 14:27 - Jun 23 with 754 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 14:22 - Jun 23 by Boundy

People choose to be offended ,it's not a right

True but I ain’t taking any more risks which is why I have held back regarding a recent insulting posts that came my way which can be viewed in the Grimes 5th read.
Why is it some people cannot get their head around the opinions of others deeming them stupid if they disagree.
I could fill an encyclopaedia of what I consider stupid starting with Naughton being a great player or Gower or de Guzman . All good,all did a job but simply overrated l

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 15:10 - Jun 23 with 735 viewsBoundy

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 14:27 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

True but I ain’t taking any more risks which is why I have held back regarding a recent insulting posts that came my way which can be viewed in the Grimes 5th read.
Why is it some people cannot get their head around the opinions of others deeming them stupid if they disagree.
I could fill an encyclopaedia of what I consider stupid starting with Naughton being a great player or Gower or de Guzman . All good,all did a job but simply overrated l

But aren't all footballers to varying degrees "great " players ,my opinion of Naughton is he's been a solid performer ,never caused numerous managers problems and last season was consistently good in a position not accustomed to playing in ,but that's my opinion

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 15:52 - Jun 23 with 722 viewsWingstandwood

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 14:27 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

Ahhhhh Mark Gower (labelled a legend by some romanticising misty eyed detached) who left the club to end up making 13 apps for lower division Charlton to then finish his career by making 2 apps for the mighty Ebbsfleet United.

Premier League player 2013 to lower division non-league in two years! Aye an impostor!

Argus!

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 16:37 - Jun 23 with 695 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 14:09 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

It offends .

Don’t care. If people get upset with me poking fun at a fictional character that’s on them, not me.
Afghanistan and the Taliban on 16:59 - Jun 23 with 684 viewsWingstandwood

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 16:37 - Jun 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Don’t care. If people get upset with me poking fun at a fictional character that’s on them, not me.

Allah whom is often proclaimed by ISIS/Al Qaeda operatives and propaganda to be "most merciful" just after and before a load of innocents have been slaughtered.

And onto Christianity with "God is love" emblazoned on some chapel/church walls? But yet some Christians were rejoicing in what they perceived to be God's Covid punishment that killed indiscriminately, that also created intolerable stress to those having/waiting for life saving treatments//surgery and those waiting for urgent diagnostics. Add to that economic hardship!

What better way to recruit a mass following of devotees than being a spiteful, most hateful, most petty and vindictive/evil genocidal 'superior being'. Not having a go at the kindest within both religions but the unwitting hypocrisy of those that are not and whom wish God's punishment is off the scale! Why preach forgiveness when forgiveness is not God's way of doing things?

Satan was the bad guy apparently?

Argus!

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 17:11 - Jun 23 with 674 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 15:52 - Jun 23 by Wingstandwood

Ahhhhh Mark Gower (labelled a legend by some romanticising misty eyed detached) who left the club to end up making 13 apps for lower division Charlton to then finish his career by making 2 apps for the mighty Ebbsfleet United.

Premier League player 2013 to lower division non-league in two years! Aye an impostor!

Mark Gower stands alone as the most overrated .A player lauded by many of us but a seagull killer.

His “shot” at goal on Anfield wiped out a young family of poo hawks. Feather,blood and guts all over the Mersey as Mark s fans praised his “ ability”. I read things on here and previously that I find surreal and disturbing.

As regards Naughton for the benefit of my own trolls …I have never ever said he is crap,well not really crap.indecisive,slow and basically average but he did play well in the position Russ played him.that is because ,as a full back,he is a liability in studs .

It is an opinion and I’m sure he should a lovely chap and speaks well of Swansea and doesn’t kick kittens .

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 17:12 - Jun 23 with 671 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 16:59 - Jun 23 by Wingstandwood

Allah whom is often proclaimed by ISIS/Al Qaeda operatives and propaganda to be "most merciful" just after and before a load of innocents have been slaughtered.

And onto Christianity with "God is love" emblazoned on some chapel/church walls? But yet some Christians were rejoicing in what they perceived to be God's Covid punishment that killed indiscriminately, that also created intolerable stress to those having/waiting for life saving treatments//surgery and those waiting for urgent diagnostics. Add to that economic hardship!

What better way to recruit a mass following of devotees than being a spiteful, most hateful, most petty and vindictive/evil genocidal 'superior being'. Not having a go at the kindest within both religions but the unwitting hypocrisy of those that are not and whom wish God's punishment is off the scale! Why preach forgiveness when forgiveness is not God's way of doing things?

Quite brilliant and wish I d had the guts to type that.

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 17:22 - Jun 23 with 666 viewsWingstandwood

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 17:11 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

Mark Gower stands alone as the most overrated .A player lauded by many of us but a seagull killer.

His “shot” at goal on Anfield wiped out a young family of poo hawks. Feather,blood and guts all over the Mersey as Mark s fans praised his “ ability”. I read things on here and previously that I find surreal and disturbing.

As regards Naughton for the benefit of my own trolls …I have never ever said he is crap,well not really crap.indecisive,slow and basically average but he did play well in the position Russ played him.that is because ,as a full back,he is a liability in studs .

It is an opinion and I’m sure he should a lovely chap and speaks well of Swansea and doesn’t kick kittens .

I have never been able to understand some fans o.t.t. appraisals of players. Another one where a player is described has been described as a true Jack, a loyal Jack and real Jack for spending years at the club when that player was unwanted by other clubs and being paid thousands a week to be so.

There was no stampede for KOL's services who left the club to then make 8 apps for Wrexham and 24 for Neath. From Championship division to Neath in six months!

Argus!

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 17:37 - Jun 23 with 661 viewsonehunglow

Afghanistan and the Talibaniewed on 17:22 - Jun 23 by Wingstandwood

I have never been able to understand some fans o.t.t. appraisals of players. Another one where a player is described has been described as a true Jack, a loyal Jack and real Jack for spending years at the club when that player was unwanted by other clubs and being paid thousands a week to be so.

There was no stampede for KOL's services who left the club to then make 8 apps for Wrexham and 24 for Neath. From Championship division to Neath in six months!

Yep,I’m Swansea born and raised,like it or not.
Swansea people were referred to as Jacks
Fact
Coming from Aberdare Resloven Llanelli didn’t count until the term became generic .
However,I can’t fathom Llanelli folk describing themselves as a Jack .

Ever.

Being an old bugger,quite what some would have made of Ivor I really couldn’t imagine.
If yiu didn’t see him,you don’t know. That all,it’s to all.

A legend ,and a Swansea man whom the likes of de Guzman are not fit to sniff his jock strap .

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 17:47 - Jun 23 with 653 viewspencoedjack

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 16:37 - Jun 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Well said.
Afghanistan and the Taliban on 18:02 - Jun 23 with 631 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Afghanistan and the Taliban on 16:59 - Jun 23 by Wingstandwood

Yes this God chap in one of his more famous hissy fits decided to drown the entire planet and kill everything apart from one old sailor and his floating menagerie. And we are supposed to love and respect this guy? In all of literature in all of fiction name me a bad guy who has done just half the evil shit that God has pulled? Vader blew up Alderaan I suppose but he didn’t invent cancer, motor neurone disease or the Chuckle Brothers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024