Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 17:35 - Aug 13 with 2310 viewsandrew

Best player we’ve got.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Manning on 17:45 - Aug 13 with 2275 viewsSTID2017

Did really well today.
As did Fisher

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Manning on 18:49 - Aug 13 with 2202 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ironically Bidwell would have been the best option at left wing as he was a god crosser of the ball. Embarrassing that we're using a full back as a wide attacking player when we've just let 3 pacy attacking players go out on loan .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Manning on 20:41 - Aug 13 with 2106 viewsKeithHaynes

He has been quality these past two games, last week the only one to come out with any credit.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Manning on 21:26 - Aug 13 with 2033 viewsonehunglow

Manning battled away today to his credit.
However no better than the bigger Bidwell.

We can do so much better Keith.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Manning on 05:12 - Aug 14 with 1877 viewsSwans9

I prefer him playing further forward like yesterday rather than wing back As we improve got potential to assist with good balls crosses.
Manning on 08:29 - Aug 14 with 1791 viewsjruss

Bidwell isn't fit to lace Manning's boots. A much better footballer. Bidwell is extremely limited.

Manning is so good on the ball he will offer something wherever you put him. RM has learnt defensively not dplid enough to play in a back 3 but he can offer us a lot as full back or a winger on occasions.

Prefer proper pace in those wide areas but he's played really well last 2 games.
Manning on 08:41 - Aug 14 with 1780 viewsDr_Winston

I'm finding the praise of Manning based on yesterday's performance a bit odd. As a rule I quite like him. He's a handy squad player to have, but contributed little going forward. Time and again when he was in place to play the final pass/cross he either sent in rubbish or took too many touches. Bidwell was much better on the front foot and at least his equal on the back.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2022 9:05]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Manning on 17:35 - Aug 14 with 1605 viewskrunchykarrot

The only area Bidwell was stronger was in the air, surprised nobody has mentioned it.
Login to get fewer ads

Manning on 18:00 - Aug 14 with 1582 viewsKeithHaynes

Manning on 08:41 - Aug 14 by Dr_Winston

I'm finding the praise of Manning based on yesterday's performance a bit odd. As a rule I quite like him. He's a handy squad player to have, but contributed little going forward. Time and again when he was in place to play the final pass/cross he either sent in rubbish or took too many touches. Bidwell was much better on the front foot and at least his equal on the back.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2022 9:05]

I will say when the manager was looking for a wing back and he sold him ( Bidwell ) I found that baffling.

Manning on 18:05 - Aug 14 with 1571 viewsDr_Winston

Manning on 18:00 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

I will say when the manager was looking for a wing back and he sold him ( Bidwell ) I found that baffling.

Maybe it was a budgetary thing. He'd have been on a good wedge.

The quality of his service into the box was much better than Mannings. Better than just about anyone else we've tried there. Even Wolf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Manning on 18:09 - Aug 14 with 1551 viewsKeithHaynes

Manning on 18:05 - Aug 14 by Dr_Winston

Maybe it was a budgetary thing. He'd have been on a good wedge.

The quality of his service into the box was much better than Mannings. Better than just about anyone else we've tried there. Even Wolf.

Get rid of Bidwell to get Wolf, I can see that.

Manning on 18:12 - Aug 14 with 1546 viewsDr_Winston

Manning on 18:09 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

Get rid of Bidwell to get Wolf, I can see that.

Getting rid of a proper LWB to replace him with someone who'd never played there before certainly sounds like something we'd do.

Manning on 18:31 - Aug 14 with 1529 viewspencoedjack

Ridiculous thread.

Manning is not our best player, in fact nowhere near it

His theatrics are an embarrassment to the club as well.
Manning on 18:35 - Aug 14 with 1527 viewsjojaca

Manning on 18:31 - Aug 14 by pencoedjack

Ridiculous thread.

Manning is not our best player, in fact nowhere near it

His theatrics are an embarrassment to the club as well.

I think fans like him because of his battling qualities and seems to put in good shift when he avoids being sent off.

Even when you know, you never know?

Manning on 19:20 - Aug 14 with 1506 viewsFireboy2

Manning on 18:35 - Aug 14 by jojaca

I think fans like him because of his battling qualities and seems to put in good shift when he avoids being sent off.

This ^
Manning on 23:38 - Aug 14 with 1429 viewsEagleEye

On a good day a solid professional

On a bad day, of which he has many, he is inconsistent, slow & a liability.

We need better players in the wide positions
Manning on 09:10 - Aug 15 with 1358 viewswhiterock

A bit like Tatey wasn't our best player but he got a song.... I don't dream of a team of Alan Tate's
Manning on 07:17 - Aug 16 with 1254 viewsKilkennyjack

Manning on 09:10 - Aug 15 by whiterock

A bit like Tatey wasn't our best player but he got a song.... I don't dream of a team of Alan Tate's

Nor me ….

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024