Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many games has he left 16:39 - Aug 20 with 4601 viewsBoundy

Not sure he can survive now , pity no one wants to see a manager sacked ( well maybe not every one )but we cannot continue like this

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How many games has he left on 16:49 - Aug 20 with 2804 viewsonehunglow

We are ,can and will reading what I read.

Make no misitake ,we are relegation candidtates right now. All teams have us sussed.This i Luton's first win.

We still have players walking around the field.

They are shot to pieces

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How many games has he left on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 2811 viewsdantheswansman

I’ve supported him and given him the benefit of the doubt for a long time but this is it now, he has to go, we will be playing in league 1 if nothing is done, incredibly this is the most uninterested I’ve been in watching the Swans for I do t know how long, just watching them these days pisses me off, Martin out, anything but this garbage, the “process” failed
How many games has he left on 16:55 - Aug 20 with 2802 viewsKGriz16

Nonsense.
Something needs to change (formation, starting line ups etc..) but it's not the manager. Give him time.
How many games has he left on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 2745 viewsQJumpingJack

Can we get anything from Boro and Stoke? I don't think so.
Tough times ahead.
How many games has he left on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 2745 viewsGVJack

Problem is he's not prepared to adapt. He only has a plan A (apparently).

It's not as though it was hugely successful at MK Dons either was it? They did ok, stable.... But not groundbreaking.
How many games has he left on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 2739 viewsPawelAbbott

How many games has he left on 16:54 - Aug 20 by dantheswansman

I’ve supported him and given him the benefit of the doubt for a long time but this is it now, he has to go, we will be playing in league 1 if nothing is done, incredibly this is the most uninterested I’ve been in watching the Swans for I do t know how long, just watching them these days pisses me off, Martin out, anything but this garbage, the “process” failed

If there was a "process" to trust in then I would expect to see incremental improvements in results and style over the last 12 months. A steady show that players are taking on the concepts and getting better.
I don't see any of that. I see a team that still doesn't seem to know what shape to play. Players that are unsure of what to do and a tactical style that other teams are laughing at.
How many games has he left on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 2738 viewswsmJACK

How many games has he left on 16:55 - Aug 20 by KGriz16

Nonsense.
Something needs to change (formation, starting line ups etc..) but it's not the manager. Give him time.

Really?

Who do you think picks the team and formation?! Blokes a fraud. As someone else said this is the most uninterested I’ve ever been he needs to go.
How many games has he left on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 2731 viewsFireboy2

Until the WC, there is NO way he will be potted before then no matter where we are.
Login to get fewer ads

How many games has he left on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 2701 viewsPawelAbbott

How many games has he left on 17:02 - Aug 20 by Fireboy2

Until the WC, there is NO way he will be potted before then no matter where we are.

It's down the WC that we are going
How many games has he left on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 2697 viewsdantheswansman

How many games has he left on 17:02 - Aug 20 by PawelAbbott

If there was a "process" to trust in then I would expect to see incremental improvements in results and style over the last 12 months. A steady show that players are taking on the concepts and getting better.
I don't see any of that. I see a team that still doesn't seem to know what shape to play. Players that are unsure of what to do and a tactical style that other teams are laughing at.

Other teams are looking at us as an easy 3 points, even 6 points for some, it’s that simple, I also agree with everything you have said, we have won a single game since April, one bloody game, he has to go
How many games has he left on 17:08 - Aug 20 with 2651 viewscadleigh

How many games has he left on 17:02 - Aug 20 by PawelAbbott

Precisely. You have absolutely nailed it.

Every so often the team puts in a decent half, sometimes even a full 90 minutes, but before long it all goes to pot again.

What were we told early last season? ‘I’m sorting out the defence first and then I’ll move on to the attack’? That went well.

We just aren’t progressing. If anything we are going backwards.

Get him an experienced assistant, or sack him. But we can’t carry on like this.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

How many games has he left on 17:09 - Aug 20 with 2640 viewsjojaca

We are never going to win games with Manning and sorinola on our flanks. This is poor management and poor system. This experiment has gone on long enough.

Even when you know, you never know?

How many games has he left on 17:11 - Aug 20 with 2609 viewsKGriz16

How many games has he left on 17:09 - Aug 20 by jojaca

We are never going to win games with Manning and sorinola on our flanks. This is poor management and poor system. This experiment has gone on long enough.

Who else does he play at WB though? We have none at the club...
How many games has he left on 17:17 - Aug 20 with 2565 viewsshandyjack

How many games has he left on 17:11 - Aug 20 by KGriz16

Playing them on the right side of the pitch would help. Inv FB’s/WB’s made the pitch narrow and lack of width helped Luton defend.
How he couldn’t see this is baffling and shows he’s tactically naive/inept

Poll: Expectation for the season

How many games has he left on 17:22 - Aug 20 with 2521 viewsFireboy2

Don't play wingbacks, play 442 until we get pacey players who are suited to his system.

His arrogance has finally got to me.
How many games has he left on 17:23 - Aug 20 with 2512 viewsjojaca

Don't play wing backs, go back to traditional full backs. Get some wingers on loan and a new manager.

How many games has he left on 17:35 - Aug 20 with 2430 viewsonehunglow

How many games has he left on 17:22 - Aug 20 by Fireboy2

Don't play wingbacks, play 442 until we get pacey players who are suited to his system.

His arrogance has finally got to me.

Joke is over Eddie
None of us are laughing ,as I said would be the case months ago.

We can get this season back on track instantly by his removal. We would be better off without him as he is misusing players at a shocking level.

We need to rid ourselves of Fisher, make Allen a captain ,loan out Grimes and bring in players of some desire and physicality. We need to end this possession obsessed nonsense.

It is not to late but leave it much longer and getting it back will be harder and harder.

Make that his last game

How many games has he left on 17:49 - Aug 20 with 2370 viewsJack123

How many games has he left on 17:35 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Joke is over Eddie
None of us are laughing ,as I said would be the case months ago.

We can get this season back on track instantly by his removal. We would be better off without him as he is misusing players at a shocking level.

We need to rid ourselves of Fisher, make Allen a captain ,loan out Grimes and bring in players of some desire and physicality. We need to end this possession obsessed nonsense.

It is not to late but leave it much longer and getting it back will be harder and harder.

Make that his last game

If the performances carry on like today, I would be surprised if it RMs games go further than 3.

libera nos a malo

How many games has he left on 17:52 - Aug 20 with 2337 viewsonehunglow

How many games has he left on 17:49 - Aug 20 by Jack123

If the performances carry on like today, I would be surprised if it RMs games go further than 3.

We need to be brave 123 and fore him tonight.
The cost will be brought back by increased revenue from matches for a start and hopefully a new coach can get us to the play off at least.
We have to lance this boil right now and bring back our young guns and give them a chance

How many games has he left on 18:04 - Aug 20 with 2304 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

How many games has he left on 17:09 - Aug 20 by jojaca

Even if they were on the proper flanks it might be something but to play them both on the wrong side is ridiculous and another way to slow our attacks down

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

How many games has he left on 18:04 - Aug 20 with 2304 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many games has he left on 16:55 - Aug 20 by KGriz16

Nonsense.

Who’s the one responsible for the formation out on the pitch? The manager.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many games has he left on 18:19 - Aug 20 with 2234 viewsowainglyndwr

We cannot afford to sack him ,
The owners want top dollar for any potential buyers of the club ,
No way they will pay more money out to sack RM , with the club losing money
How many games has he left on 18:22 - Aug 20 with 2218 viewsKGriz16

How many games has he left on 18:04 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Who’s the one responsible for the formation out on the pitch? The manager.

The same formation which has given us good performances in the past. We controlled games against Millwall, Blackpool and Rotherham. Alright, today and Blackburn wasn't good enough.
I think we need to delve into the transfer market, and Martin needs to have a look at the formation a little bit, and change patterns of play etc. But, this formation fits in ALL our best players. You cannot go changing formation every game, as that leads to confusion and definite lack of faith in manager. Nor, can we continue to sack managers, or lose managers continually.
We're building something. I agree with that. We also have great players at the club.
How many games has he left on 18:31 - Aug 20 with 2188 viewsowainglyndwr

Yep things need to change , but I cannot see how at present
How many games has he left on 18:32 - Aug 20 with 2071 viewsjojaca

How many games has he left on 18:22 - Aug 20 by KGriz16

The same formation which has given us good performances in the past. We controlled games against Millwall, Blackpool and Rotherham. Alright, today and Blackburn wasn't good enough.
I think we need to delve into the transfer market, and Martin needs to have a look at the formation a little bit, and change patterns of play etc. But, this formation fits in ALL our best players. You cannot go changing formation every game, as that leads to confusion and definite lack of faith in manager. Nor, can we continue to sack managers, or lose managers continually.
We're building something. I agree with that. We also have great players at the club.

League table doesn't lie. This formation is not working, our players are not best suited to it. It's needs to be binned immediately.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024