Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Check your own personal health 14:20 - Aug 29 with 900 viewsSwansIndependent

Social media can actually change your life completely ! 29th Aug 2022 14:19
There’s a number of people out there in the midst of social media who persistently thrive on attacking others personally or currying favour with others to reinforce their ‘stalking’ or ‘trolling’ as it has now become known. Every website has a duty at least to inform their readers and supporters of these situations, we do after all employ social media to promote our content, and many readers connected to Swansea Independent do so as well. 0

Transfer window health check.,Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Check your own personal health on 14:35 - Aug 29 with 848 viewsonehunglow

Great stuff

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Check your own personal health on 17:58 - Aug 29 with 642 views73__73

Unless you are Russian, then it’s game on.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Check your own personal health on 18:42 - Aug 29 with 617 viewsKeithHaynes

Check your own personal health on 17:58 - Aug 29 by 73__73

Unless you are Russian, then it’s game on.

What does that mean ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Check your own personal health on 22:10 - Aug 29 with 511 viewsCatullus

This forum is the only social media I use and I constantly warn my son who uses TikTok, Insta and others but not facebook.

Even on here there are posters I have on ignore because getting involved with them can cause one to question one's sanity!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Check your own personal health on 09:54 - Aug 30 with 431 viewsonehunglow

Check your own personal health on 22:10 - Aug 29 by Catullus

This forum is the only social media I use and I constantly warn my son who uses TikTok, Insta and others but not facebook.

Even on here there are posters I have on ignore because getting involved with them can cause one to question one's sanity!

I use the ignore when I get cheesed off with posters with whom it is impossible to have dialogue without rancour.Im down to 2 now though.
In fairness, Ive had spats with countless but ,when it all comes down to it. we are loving the same thing albeit in different ways. Several have apologised to me via DM and on the forum itself and vice versa and that shows they are class people and worthy of my time.

Ignoring is however possibly cowardly as you are effectively giving up and allowing people the get away with being XXXXXXXXs .In life I always challenge,even now.It's not easy and it's not always safe but you can only be who you are and cant be anyone else.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024