Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC right wing? 07:09 - Aug 25 with 2805 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

BBC right wing? on 07:42 - Aug 25 with 1561 viewstrampie

Beeb have been right wing ever since I can remember, I've mentioned before about the study university experts were commissioned to do on them a few years ago.

What seems to have changed in my time is people with vested interests in the last decade or more blatantly lie about things and say black is white and not just as regards the beeb.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

BBC right wing? on 11:06 - Aug 25 with 1513 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC right wing? on 07:42 - Aug 25 by trampie

Beeb have been right wing ever since I can remember, I've mentioned before about the study university experts were commissioned to do on them a few years ago.

What seems to have changed in my time is people with vested interests in the last decade or more blatantly lie about things and say black is white and not just as regards the beeb.

The BBC has been left wing for the last 30 years. You only have to hear their presenters, comedians, their continual woke programmes and cancel Culture.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC right wing? on 11:30 - Aug 25 with 1495 viewsBoundy

BBC right wing? on 11:06 - Aug 25 by felixstowe_jack

The BBC has been left wing for the last 30 years. You only have to hear their presenters, comedians, their continual woke programmes and cancel Culture.

The BBC has a history of being accused of impartiality , favouring both right & left wing bias .Myself I believe it favours the left "During the Falklands war These views gained impetus in 1984 when a BBC documentary, Maggie’s Militant Tendency, drew links between two Conservative MPs and organisations on the far right. The MPs involved successfully sued the BBC in relation to these false accusations and both won substantial costs and damages.The former BBC Business Editor, Jeff Randal, has described his experience of working at the BBC as something akin to attending a meeting of ‘the flat earth society’. In 2016, he said of his time working with people at the BBC that, “as they discuss great issues of the day, they discuss them from the point of view that the earth is flat”. Continuing he said, “If someone says, ‘No, no, no, the earth is round!’, they think this person is an extremist. That’s what it’s like for someone with my right-of-centre views working inside the BBC.”

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC right wing? on 11:54 - Aug 25 with 1469 viewsjojaca

Swansea seemed to be anti right wing at the moment.

Even when you know, you never know?

BBC right wing? on 11:54 - Aug 25 with 1468 viewsSirjohnalot

What is a 'woke programme' and what have they cancelled ?
BBC right wing? on 11:58 - Aug 25 with 1461 viewsjojaca

BBC right wing? on 11:54 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

There are definitely no right wing comedians on BBC.

Even when you know, you never know?

BBC right wing? on 12:04 - Aug 25 with 1460 viewsBoundy

BBC right wing? on 11:58 - Aug 25 by jojaca

There are definitely no right wing comedians on BBC.

and the ones left are not funny , they should be had against the trades description act

BBC right wing? on 12:41 - Aug 25 with 1439 viewsBryanSwan

Probably anything critical of the government or Boris. Thats how it seems to be interpreted by most that cry about everything being "woke".

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Login to get fewer ads

BBC right wing? on 13:33 - Aug 25 with 1410 viewsonehunglow

It should read

BBC LEFT WING!!!!!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC right wing? on 13:37 - Aug 25 with 1406 viewsSirjohnalot

BBC right wing? on 13:33 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

It should read

BBC LEFT WING!!!!!

The fact that we have people saying that the BBC are both left and right wing, doesn't that show that they are, at least trying to remain balanced ?
BBC right wing? on 13:51 - Aug 25 with 1391 viewstrampie

BBC right wing? on 13:37 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

The fact that we have people saying that the BBC are both left and right wing, doesn't that show that they are, at least trying to remain balanced ?

Andrew Neil, Allegra Stratton, Nick Robinson all big hitters for their political reporting over the years.

The powerful elites say oh the Beeb is left leaning to fox people because they know they are biased to the right, it's a game with them.

BBC right wing? on 13:59 - Aug 25 with 1382 viewsBryanSwan

BBC right wing? on 13:51 - Aug 25 by trampie

Andrew Neil, Allegra Stratton, Nick Robinson all big hitters for their political reporting over the years.

The powerful elites say oh the Beeb is left leaning to fox people because they know they are biased to the right, it's a game with them.

I think the whole political landscape has shifted, Labour have become pretty centrist and the Conservatives have been mopping up a far whack of far right voters.

BBC is currently sitting somewhere around Centre Right in my opinion.

BBC right wing? on 14:04 - Aug 25 with 1371 viewstrampie

BBC right wing? on 13:59 - Aug 25 by BryanSwan

I think the whole political landscape has shifted, Labour have become pretty centrist and the Conservatives have been mopping up a far whack of far right voters.

BBC is currently sitting somewhere around Centre Right in my opinion.

I think Labour are out on the right, Conservatives far right and the Beeb therefore out on the right trying to stay in the middle of the two of them.

The moderate parties close to the traditional middle Plaid, SNP etc are portrayed as being right out on the left but they are actually by all measures in the middle just left of the big Westminster parties that have moved so far to the right wing that moderates need binoculars to see them.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2022 14:08]

BBC right wing? on 14:42 - Aug 25 with 1344 viewsBryanSwan

BBC right wing? on 14:04 - Aug 25 by trampie

I think Labour are out on the right, Conservatives far right and the Beeb therefore out on the right trying to stay in the middle of the two of them.

The moderate parties close to the traditional middle Plaid, SNP etc are portrayed as being right out on the left but they are actually by all measures in the middle just left of the big Westminster parties that have moved so far to the right wing that moderates need binoculars to see them.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2022 14:08]

It certainly will be interesting to see how the media and press try to spin the absolute shambles of a winter that is about to befall us.
Possibly the worst recession since the 80s is on the horizon.

BBC right wing? on 14:45 - Aug 25 with 1335 viewstrampie

BBC right wing? on 14:42 - Aug 25 by BryanSwan

It certainly will be interesting to see how the media and press try to spin the absolute shambles of a winter that is about to befall us.
Possibly the worst recession since the 80s is on the horizon.

Yes it will.

BBC right wing? on 15:12 - Aug 25 with 1312 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Have you ever been unfortunate enough to watch an episode of Frankie Boyles new world order? It’s just an echo chamber of ‘comedians’ most of whom are so far left they would make Jeremy Corbyn look like Mussolini all nodding away in agreement about what a bunch of bastards British people are. Especially the white ones.

I challenge you to watch this brief little monologue by this charming young lady without thinking the words “what the bloody hell is she banging on about?” Bear in mind this is meant to be a comedy show.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

BBC right wing? on 15:59 - Aug 25 with 1295 viewsKilkennyjack

Emily Maitlis is a hero.

A brave woman who speaks the truth to power.

Beware of the Risen People

BBC right wing? on 16:04 - Aug 25 with 1286 viewsKilkennyjack

No it doesn’t.

There is an active Tory agent advising the BBC Board.
Emily has named him.

The BBC has been nobbled.
The BBC is unable to report objectively without interference from No10.

Maitlis has said all this on the record.

Beware of the Risen People

BBC right wing? on 16:12 - Aug 25 with 1283 viewsLohengrin

BBC right wing? on 15:59 - Aug 25 by Kilkennyjack

Emily Maitlis is a hero.

A brave woman who speaks the truth to power.

She certainly is one to hold the feet of the corrupt to the fire. Bravery and consistency on par with the Pankhursts.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

BBC right wing? on 16:35 - Aug 25 with 1261 viewsSirjohnalot

BBC right wing? on 16:04 - Aug 25 by Kilkennyjack

No it doesn’t.

There is an active Tory agent advising the BBC Board.
Emily has named him.

The BBC has been nobbled.
The BBC is unable to report objectively without interference from No10.

Maitlis has said all this on the record.

She's a brilliant journalist
BBC right wing? on 16:40 - Aug 25 with 1254 viewsLohengrin

BBC right wing? on 16:35 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

Define brilliance, John. In what way does she stand out from the rest of the completely interchangeable Westminster press pack?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

BBC right wing? on 17:02 - Aug 25 with 1241 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Someone like Jk Rowling who said people who menstruare are women. This apparently upset the woke truths and she was cancelled.

I would describe "woke" as anyone who believes only their opinion is correct and denies the right of anyone who disagrees or has a different opinion to argue their case.

Sadly many student bodies are like this including the Oxford Union which use to have a healthy debating society but nowadays just bans anyone who has different views to them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC right wing? on 17:10 - Aug 25 with 1234 viewsBoundy

BBC right wing? on 16:35 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

Brilliant, not sure if your definition matches mine. He role is to report the news not present her own agenda, ( which she's perfectly allowed to have ) but not whilst she was being employed by the BBC .

BBC right wing? on 17:23 - Aug 25 with 1224 viewsonehunglow

BBC right wing? on 17:10 - Aug 25 by Boundy

Brilliant, not sure if your definition matches mine. He role is to report the news not present her own agenda, ( which she's perfectly allowed to have ) but not whilst she was being employed by the BBC .

Brilliant is not an objective observation but a confirmation of a mutually held belief.
Hence a brilliant journalist is one who appeals to an individuals belief

It's like right/left wing,currently infeting our forum with trite shite sound bites gobbled up by those of a similiar pursuasion

Ive seen Bernadette Devil described as a virtual Mother Teresa and Putin as some sort of liberator of Ukrainians that like the old Russian ways.

WTF is going on here ,folks.

Tonight,a cracking prog on ITV about HOW POLICE STOP SEARCH DISPROPORTIATELY BLACK PEOPLE.

Seems to be the theme of left wingers .

I'm thinking Police will be using stop and search to find the killer of little Olivia. Chances are there won't be a problem is Dovecot is overwhelmingly white.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC right wing? on 17:29 - Aug 25 with 1216 viewsGwyn737

The BBC by definition has to try to be all things to all people.

Often (as evidenced by this thread) it ends up pleasing no one. That makes it (relatively) balanced IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024