Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City 11:50 - May 31 with 1309 viewsSwansIndependent

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City 31st May 2023 11:45
It’s like kids in a sweet shop time as Swansea City’s prime products are being lined up for bids by a plethora of clubs, all of whom sense the perceived disarray at the Swansea.com stadium as an opportunity to get cheap signings. Joel Piroe, Matt Grimes, Ben Cabango, Olivier Ntcham and Ollie Cooper have been mentioned and numerous others we cannot confirm as yet. 0

Refreshers anyone ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:13 - May 31 with 1244 viewsBoundy

Yes but remember we'll living within our means so everything else is a distraction

. The owners knew he was going and yet it appears there is no succession plan in place

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:35 - May 31 with 1185 viewsonehunglow

Not club captain Grimes though !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:45 - May 31 with 1158 viewsblackpooljack

And yet some on here defend the yanks
Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:49 - May 31 with 1145 viewsonehunglow

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:45 - May 31 by blackpooljack

I am not keen on them but that does not excuse Martin .
It’s divided us even more

I’d rather we had owners with real money.
A futile thought I know but few fans of Citeh or Newcastle would go back .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:57 - May 31 with 1127 viewsKeithHaynes

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:45 - May 31 by blackpooljack

It’s possibly seen as a shambles atm for sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 13:28 - May 31 with 1054 viewsswan65split

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 12:57 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

It’s possibly seen as a shambles atm for sure.

I am normally a pessimist, but ATM for me NO news is good news.....though I will probably start screaming when whatever is happening it announced!
Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 13:44 - May 31 with 1002 viewsblackpooljack

The only good I see of Martin going is any manager comung in surely wont be wanting Lati to sign a new deal
Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 13:51 - May 31 with 985 viewsjojaca

Piroe and Ntcham are the only two I would have a look at if I were lower Premier League or ambitious championship sides. I don't get why Ollie Cooper's name is on the list, our form got better without him in the starting line up, he's league two player get the blinkers off.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 13:56 - May 31 with 971 viewsFireboy2

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 13:44 - May 31 by blackpooljack

The only good I see of Martin going is any manager comung in surely wont be wanting Lati to sign a new deal

Well after reading one of the latest indy posts there are quite a few clubs after him.
Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 13:58 - May 31 with 961 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 13:51 - May 31 by jojaca

Piroe and Ntcham are the only two I would have a look at if I were lower Premier League or ambitious championship sides. I don't get why Ollie Cooper's name is on the list, our form got better without him in the starting line up, he's league two player get the blinkers off.

Behave mun, starting place of not he’s a championship player

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Clubs looking at taking the best players away from Swansea City on 14:44 - May 31 with 877 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

As long as we get a decent price for them then I’m fine with it. Every club below the man cities of this world have to be a selling club.

As long as a portion of that money goes back into the next squad of players.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024