Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Watson been confirmed? 11:45 - Jun 23 with 3309 viewsdna

Might have missed it, haven't seen any confirmation
0
Has Watson been confirmed? on 12:13 - Jun 23 with 3263 viewsReslovenSwan1

Latest i read was a month ago. A quote from Mr Cornish of this portal.

""Watson, who was in talks with the Swans three weeks ago stalled on an agreement with Swansea City but now has agreed in principle to come to the Swansea.Com stadium this summer. ""

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Has Watson been confirmed? on 12:33 - Jun 23 with 3239 viewsKeithHaynes

He’s at the club and was key in the Duff deal.

Announcement next week apparently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

3
Has Watson been confirmed? on 16:08 - Jun 23 with 3045 viewsBadlands

Church records are not available 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

0
Has Watson been confirmed? on 16:57 - Jun 23 with 2967 viewsQJumpingJack

If he is on "gardening leave" then I expect Luton will want him not to work until the official start date.
0
Has Watson been confirmed? on 18:29 - Jun 23 with 2827 viewsKeithHaynes

Has Watson been confirmed? on 16:57 - Jun 23 by QJumpingJack

If he is on "gardening leave" then I expect Luton will want him not to work until the official start date.


He left amicably. There’s no accounting for why Swansea do things in the way they do. There’s always an answer I suppose.

What I do know is without him Duff wouldn’t be Swans manager 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Has Watson been confirmed? on 18:34 - Jun 23 with 2802 viewsmagicdaps10

Has Watson been confirmed? on 18:29 - Jun 23 by KeithHaynes

He left amicably. There’s no accounting for why Swansea do things in the way they do. There’s always an answer I suppose.

What I do know is without him Duff wouldn’t be Swans manager 👍


I don't even know if Watson is Roman Catholic.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026