Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delivery drivers 17:33 - Oct 5 with 1180 viewsSullutaCreturned

I thought DPD were bad enough, I never got my parcel from them OR an answer from DPD, they never answered the phone to me.

This week its been EVRI and Amazon, bth have left things on our doorstep which is clearly visible from the pavement, it's just not good enough. One day they'll do it and it'll get nicked. And maybe I'll catch them doing it and rip into them myself, worse thing today was we were in. I was actually stood by the front window (he couldn't see me because we have those silly blinds, can see out but not in) and he didn't knock, he just put it down and walked away.

Its not just that they do it but these days the companies are being arsey about it too, not answering, denying its happened or whatever other excuse they come up with.
Delivery drivers on 21:03 - Oct 5 with 1119 viewsFireboy2

I used to work for dpd before I got into the fire service, I'm quite surprised that they have been like that for you D as they are quite sh!t hot at making sure that their drivers get signatures for the parcels they deliver and especially they don't leave parcels on doorsteps.

If I was you I would complain to your local depot, tell them exactly what has happened and they will kick the drivers @rse.
Delivery drivers on 22:34 - Oct 5 with 1088 viewsunion_jack

Delivery drivers on 21:03 - Oct 5 by Fireboy2

I used to work for dpd before I got into the fire service, I'm quite surprised that they have been like that for you D as they are quite sh!t hot at making sure that their drivers get signatures for the parcels they deliver and especially they don't leave parcels on doorsteps.

If I was you I would complain to your local depot, tell them exactly what has happened and they will kick the drivers @rse.

Things changed a lot during Covid

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Delivery drivers on 23:36 - Oct 5 with 1069 viewsmajorraglan

Don’t know which company, but we had a parcel left in our recycling bin this week, wifey only found it when she went to put the recycling out for collection. There was no note etc.🤬
Delivery drivers on 16:08 - Oct 6 with 983 viewsSullutaCreturned

Delivery drivers on 21:03 - Oct 5 by Fireboy2

I tried phoning the local depot, I had the number of the right person to complain to, he never answered his phone.

I've spoken to a few DPD drivers and it's safe to say that things have changed.

The latest issues were with Evri leaving a parcel on our doorstep in plain view of the street and then yesterday Amazon left a prcel on net doors garden and the driver claims he handed it to a resident. None of us have this parcel so which resident was it, the dog?
Delivery drivers on 16:10 - Oct 6 with 982 viewsSullutaCreturned

Delivery drivers on 23:36 - Oct 5 by majorraglan

Don’t know which company, but we had a parcel left in our recycling bin this week, wifey only found it when she went to put the recycling out for collection. There was no note etc.🤬

A neighbour had a parcel lef in their food bin, it was only found when they were putting more food in the bin to put it out, again, no note.

We have to have a great couple delivering for EVRI, they knew us all, knew who was in, who to knock. Now we have complete muppets.
Delivery drivers on 22:30 - Oct 6 with 933 viewsFireboy2

Delivery drivers on 16:08 - Oct 6 by SullutaCreturned

I tried phoning the local depot, I had the number of the right person to complain to, he never answered his phone.

I've spoken to a few DPD drivers and it's safe to say that things have changed.

The latest issues were with Evri leaving a parcel on our doorstep in plain view of the street and then yesterday Amazon left a prcel on net doors garden and the driver claims he handed it to a resident. None of us have this parcel so which resident was it, the dog?

Evri and amazon drivers are poorly paid so therefore don't give a sh!t.
Delivery drivers on 22:59 - Oct 6 with 911 viewsmax936

Evri are f useless since a bad experience with them, I check with any seller I may wish to buy off and won't place an order if they use them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Delivery drivers on 23:09 - Oct 6 with 900 viewsDr_Winston

Delivery driving is a sh*tty job and I have great sympathy for most of them.

One of the major reasons why I subscribe to Amazon Prime is that I can have most stuff delivered to a locker and avoid this nonsense.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Delivery drivers on 08:12 - Oct 7 with 857 viewsSullutaCreturned

Delivery drivers on 23:09 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

Delivery driving is a sh*tty job and I have great sympathy for most of them.

One of the major reasons why I subscribe to Amazon Prime is that I can have most stuff delivered to a locker and avoid this nonsense.

Our Amazon account has a specified neighbour if we aren't home, 2 actually, either side of us.
As it went I had walked to the front window and saw the driver put the parcel down, he didn't knock, just left it there and scuttled off. If he'd knocked the dog would have barked, he always does. it's how we know someone is there usually.
The driver lied and when we contact the company they lie too.

We may go back to actually going to shops, if there are any left!
Delivery drivers on 13:58 - Oct 8 with 766 viewsonehunglow

Delivery drivers on 08:12 - Oct 7 by SullutaCreturned

Our Amazon account has a specified neighbour if we aren't home, 2 actually, either side of us.
As it went I had walked to the front window and saw the driver put the parcel down, he didn't knock, just left it there and scuttled off. If he'd knocked the dog would have barked, he always does. it's how we know someone is there usually.
The driver lied and when we contact the company they lie too.

We may go back to actually going to shops, if there are any left!

Remember High Steets?
Remember Swansea’s
Heart aches

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024