Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? 22:10 - Dec 4 with 2731 viewsSwansIndependent

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? 4th Dec 2023 22:07
Alan Sheehan will take temporary charge of Swansea City at this Saturdays game at Rotherham United. 0

Caught us off guard. Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:28 - Dec 4 with 2613 viewsswan_si

you ( the indy) don't like Andrew do you.😂
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:41 - Dec 4 with 2510 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:28 - Dec 4 by swan_si

you ( the indy) don't like Andrew do you.😂

Actually, we’ve nothing against him at all. We try to keep the reports and features impersonal. But he’s digging his own holes everywhere. And now he admits the fans and the club aren’t connected.

This is a disaster of his own making.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:46 - Dec 4 with 2448 viewslifelong

What a complete bloody mess we are in.
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:47 - Dec 4 with 2445 viewsswan_si

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:41 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

Actually, we’ve nothing against him at all. We try to keep the reports and features impersonal. But he’s digging his own holes everywhere. And now he admits the fans and the club aren’t connected.

This is a disaster of his own making.

OK
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:50 - Dec 4 with 2410 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:47 - Dec 4 by swan_si

OK

I did bother to respond 😂

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:56 - Dec 4 with 2354 viewsswan_si

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 22:50 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

I did bother to respond 😂

thank you.👍
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 23:06 - Dec 4 with 2280 viewssw02sea

Speaking at a fans' forum held at Swansea's stadium on Wednesday night, father-of-four Coleman added: "I don't want to tell you what I am going to do, I am going to show you what I am going to do”
Yes he certainly is. He’s going to get us relegated, that’s what he’s gonna do!
“TO THE NEXT LEVEL “ (and beyond!)
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 00:22 - Dec 5 with 2055 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 23:06 - Dec 4 by sw02sea

Speaking at a fans' forum held at Swansea's stadium on Wednesday night, father-of-four Coleman added: "I don't want to tell you what I am going to do, I am going to show you what I am going to do”
Yes he certainly is. He’s going to get us relegated, that’s what he’s gonna do!
“TO THE NEXT LEVEL “ (and beyond!)

Was that the intimate dialogue ?

Login to get fewer ads

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 17:55 - Dec 5 with 1532 viewsswancity

Does anyone know the terms of Duffs 3 year contract incl his settlement after dismissal ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 18:49 - Dec 5 with 1448 viewsKeithHaynes

Latest odds explored on new head coach & a few outsiders 5th Dec 2023 18:40
Andrew Coleman is playing his cards close to his chest regards his appointment of a new head coach at Swansea City. The main front runner seems to be a long shot when a sensible moment of clarity is taken. The name is Chris Davies but he is assistant to Postecoglou at Spurs and is a part of an ever increasing and exciting project there. He turned the Swans down in the summer. 0

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 18:50 - Dec 5 with 1444 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 17:55 - Dec 5 by swancity

Does anyone know the terms of Duffs 3 year contract incl his settlement after dismissal ?

Git to be a million plus, if of course it’s a normal contract, wouldn’t surprise me if there are a few clauses that bring that down.

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 19:18 - Dec 5 with 1384 viewsQJumpingJack

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 18:50 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

Git to be a million plus, if of course it’s a normal contract, wouldn’t surprise me if there are a few clauses that bring that down.

league position is sometimes included in clauses in contracts ie the lower the league position the less the pay-off.

I really think the club needs a Trevor Birch type character running the club. Someone who knows the league inside out.
Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 19:27 - Dec 5 with 1363 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 19:18 - Dec 5 by QJumpingJack

league position is sometimes included in clauses in contracts ie the lower the league position the less the pay-off.

I really think the club needs a Trevor Birch type character running the club. Someone who knows the league inside out.

At least a few Jacks would have a free beer charged to the club 😂

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 20:01 - Dec 5 with 1305 viewsswancity

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 18:50 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

His annual salary ? £250,000 ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 20:42 - Dec 5 with 1244 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? on 20:01 - Dec 5 by swancity

His annual salary ? £250,000 ?

Not sure where that came from.
Paterson as well.

If it’s less than a million I would be very surprised, but yes, there could have been some clever clauses. We will never know.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Duff sacked : Is the pressure telling all round ? (n/t) on 20:44 - Dec 5 with 1240 viewsfbreath

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024