Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... 17:09 - May 28 with 1632 viewstheloneranger

"American rock band Kings of Leon have pulled the plug on their UK tour, including their upcoming gig in Cardiff."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

0
Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... (n/t) on 18:55 - May 28 with 1585 viewsTogg

[Post edited 28 May 2025 19:40]
0
Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... on 20:26 - May 29 with 1380 viewsReslovenSwan1

I find their music very dull.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... on 22:24 - May 29 with 1333 viewsmax936

I missed out on seeing them last time they were over, I can't remember when that was, but its got to at least 12yrs ago, might have been at Bristol.
Great Band.
0
Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... on 18:49 - May 30 with 1255 viewstheloneranger

Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... on 22:24 - May 29 by max936

I missed out on seeing them last time they were over, I can't remember when that was, but its got to at least 12yrs ago, might have been at Bristol.
Great Band.


They played at Ashton Gate last year on the 23rd June.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

0
Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... on 20:36 - May 30 with 1219 viewsmax936

Kings of Leon pull Cardiff gig as band cancel UK summer tour ... on 18:49 - May 30 by theloneranger

They played at Ashton Gate last year on the 23rd June.


Nah, this was about 12 yrs ago I was working at Tata and a workmate was going to see them with a trip from the Bagle brook, I think it was Bristol he went it was a Wednesday night.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026