Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'll take the last relegation place 10:35 - Apr 25 with 1436 viewsmax936

Going to in the Premier League, Leeds and forest are surely safe now, got to be between West Ham and Spurs? Tough call looking at those remaining fixtures, can't see West H getting another point, Spurs maybe 3pts today but after that I'm struggling maybe another pt?

West Ham

Everton, H W 2-1
Brentford A L 3-0
Arsenal H
Newcastle A
Leeds H

Spurs

Wolves A W 1-0
A Villa A W 2-1
Leeds H
Chelsea A
Everton H

[Post edited 4 May 17:06]
0
Whose the last relegation place on 10:48 - Apr 25 with 1418 viewsKeithHaynes

Hopefully Spurs.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Whose the last relegation place on 11:32 - Apr 25 with 1349 viewsWhiterockin

Whose the last relegation place on 10:48 - Apr 25 by KeithHaynes

Hopefully Spurs.


Spurs, I think the West Ham players have more fight in them and thats what's needed now.
0
Whose the last relegation place on 11:52 - Apr 25 with 1307 viewsmax936

Whose the last relegation place on 11:32 - Apr 25 by Whiterockin

Spurs, I think the West Ham players have more fight in them and thats what's needed now.


Makes for an interesting finish to the season.
0
Whose the last relegation place on 12:30 - Apr 25 with 1270 viewsJJBomber

Whose the last relegation place on 10:48 - Apr 25 by KeithHaynes

Hopefully Spurs.


Spurs will bring more money in to the Swans that a game against West Ham, so purely from a Swans point of view, I'd choose Spurs.
0
Whose the last relegation place on 12:51 - Apr 25 with 1242 viewsKeithHaynes

Whose the last relegation place on 12:30 - Apr 25 by JJBomber

Spurs will bring more money in to the Swans that a game against West Ham, so purely from a Swans point of view, I'd choose Spurs.


I would say so, but really their fans need to see what’s it like in the Championship. They may even enjoy it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Whose the last relegation place on 16:40 - Apr 25 with 1138 viewsmax936

West ham leading.
0
Whose the last relegation place on 16:45 - Apr 25 with 1121 viewsWhiterockin

Whose the last relegation place on 16:40 - Apr 25 by max936

West ham leading.


So are spurs
0
Whose the last relegation place on 16:51 - Apr 25 with 1110 viewsmax936

Whose the last relegation place on 16:45 - Apr 25 by Whiterockin

So are spurs


Yep, Everton have equalised as well, squeaky bum time for West Ham, Spur win today and it'll be massive for them stating the obvious I know.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Whose the last relegation place on 16:55 - Apr 25 with 1107 viewsmax936

Whose the last relegation place on 16:51 - Apr 25 by max936

Yep, Everton have equalised as well, squeaky bum time for West Ham, Spur win today and it'll be massive for them stating the obvious I know.


2-1 WH now
0
Whose the last relegation place on 16:58 - May 4 with 832 viewsmax936

West Ham gone now I reckon after Spurs unexpected win at Villa last night

Final 3 fixtures
West Ham

Arsenal H
Newcastle A
Leeds H

Spurs

Leeds H
Chelsea A
Everton H
0
Whose the last relegation place on 17:20 - May 4 with 752 viewspencoedjack

Whose the last relegation place on 16:58 - May 4 by max936

West Ham gone now I reckon after Spurs unexpected win at Villa last night

Final 3 fixtures
West Ham

Arsenal H
Newcastle A
Leeds H

Spurs

Leeds H
Chelsea A
Everton H


I agree.

Spurs would of been a nice away trip next season but I haven’t been to West Ham’s new ground, was there for the last Saturday game at Upton Park when we gave them a footballing lesson 👍
2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026