Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š 17:15 - Nov 24 with 1855 viewsRhonddaSwans

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š


Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls


Poll: If Cardiff come back up would you want the bubble scrapped ?

0
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 17:26 - Nov 24 with 1805 viewsWhiterockin

My word you love a poll.
1
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 17:32 - Nov 24 with 1768 viewsmax936

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 17:26 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

My word you love a poll.


0
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 18:39 - Nov 24 with 1661 viewsRhonddaSwans

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 17:26 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

My word you love a poll.


Hahahahahahaha

๐Ÿคฃ

I am trying to teach the younger forum members that voting matters.
I know I got to stop with the click bait polls.

Just trying to get clicks up for the charity thatโ€™s all lads.
I think tomorrow I will do a poll about my polls.
Overkill? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways
Leon Britton has joined the coaching team on a short-term basis, while Joe Allen will also assist with the transition while Matos' backroom staff is sorted.

Poll: If Cardiff come back up would you want the bubble scrapped ?

0
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 19:02 - Nov 24 with 1605 viewsraynor94

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 17:26 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

My word you love a poll.


Groundhog day๐Ÿ˜‰

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 20:04 - Nov 24 with 1483 viewsonehunglow

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 18:39 - Nov 24 by RhonddaSwans

Hahahahahahaha

๐Ÿคฃ

I am trying to teach the younger forum members that voting matters.
I know I got to stop with the click bait polls.

Just trying to get clicks up for the charity thatโ€™s all lads.
I think tomorrow I will do a poll about my polls.
Overkill? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways
Leon Britton has joined the coaching team on a short-term basis, while Joe Allen will also assist with the transition while Matos' backroom staff is sorted.


Last time I voted , I voted for myself
Come on Ed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 20:35 - Nov 24 with 1443 viewsBoundy

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 18:39 - Nov 24 by RhonddaSwans

Hahahahahahaha

๐Ÿคฃ

I am trying to teach the younger forum members that voting matters.
I know I got to stop with the click bait polls.

Just trying to get clicks up for the charity thatโ€™s all lads.
I think tomorrow I will do a poll about my polls.
Overkill? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways
Leon Britton has joined the coaching team on a short-term basis, while Joe Allen will also assist with the transition while Matos' backroom staff is sorted.


Keep them coming ,they're usually interesting and topical.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleโ€”not the master."

0
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 22:14 - Nov 24 with 1367 viewsRhonddaSwans

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 20:35 - Nov 24 by Boundy

Keep them coming ,they're usually interesting and topical.


Thank you Boundy mate ๐Ÿซก

Will does it keeps the convo moving over here anyway it nothing worse than clicking on the Indy and there not being many threads open.
Nice one lads ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Your good mate Rhondda will keep our polls coming .

Mad thing about my poll history when I did the Sheehan out poll he ended up sacked.
Also did the same thing for Williams and he ended up sacked.
I do genuinely care about the results our opinions here are usually so mixed , so it is nice to get the general consensus about the latest issue or decision made at our club.

Looking forward to Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜Š even pulling a sicky off work to watch the start of a new dawn over the Swansea.COM stadium.
Matos seems like a bloody exciting prospect his teams look like they love getting stuck in.
I found stats to a 2-0 win for him with the other side only getting 2 shots all game and his side also committing 26 fouls.
Seeing a real working high press will be interesting ๐Ÿง Sheehan promised us Catenaccio with a real high pressing high intensity team.
But all we got was real talented players playing hoofball.
The game v Charlton was like a mid table league one clash the ball just being in the air.

Matos promises high octane attacking with intent also being good mates with Klopp lets hope they are still talking as having anything even similar to the Liverpool style of play would be fantastic.
Could this be the Liverpool connection 2.0 ?
For those who are too young or not versed enough in our history check out or rise through the divisions in the 80s Toshack and co .
Matos also spent five years with Liverpool during a period of sustained success.
With the contacts there I wonder if they would trust us with a few gems?
After the Rhys Williams loan I donโ€™t think we were really in Liverpools good books.
But under Matos they would know they have a man they could trust .
Matos worked players like Curtis Jones and Jarell Quansah in the Liverpool academy , As an elite development coach.
This appointment seems right in so many ways.

I bet I wasnโ€™t the only thought that odea would win a few then we would be stuck with him.
No disrespect but we are a lot bigger than Celtic .
The Scottish league has regressed so much over the years you canโ€™t say it is anywhere near the size of when.
You had players like Frank de Bour at Rangers or Larsson at Celtic.
Their two main strikers have left for championship clubs also so they can say what they want .
The Championship is a more attractive league to play in .
Also on X the Celtic fans are still being horrible about Idah laughing at us for paying all that money for him ๐Ÿ˜ค.
Idah will come good I am sure of it he has VIPI to show him the way also now Matos .

Having a manger who can develop what we have as well as having a proven track record of developing young players.
We havenโ€™t had that since Cooper.

Poll: If Cardiff come back up would you want the bubble scrapped ?

2
How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 08:27 - Nov 25 with 1181 viewssons_of_omri

How are we feeling on our new boss ? Matos Black and White army ๐Ÿ˜Š on 22:14 - Nov 24 by RhonddaSwans

Thank you Boundy mate ๐Ÿซก

Will does it keeps the convo moving over here anyway it nothing worse than clicking on the Indy and there not being many threads open.
Nice one lads ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Your good mate Rhondda will keep our polls coming .

Mad thing about my poll history when I did the Sheehan out poll he ended up sacked.
Also did the same thing for Williams and he ended up sacked.
I do genuinely care about the results our opinions here are usually so mixed , so it is nice to get the general consensus about the latest issue or decision made at our club.

Looking forward to Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜Š even pulling a sicky off work to watch the start of a new dawn over the Swansea.COM stadium.
Matos seems like a bloody exciting prospect his teams look like they love getting stuck in.
I found stats to a 2-0 win for him with the other side only getting 2 shots all game and his side also committing 26 fouls.
Seeing a real working high press will be interesting ๐Ÿง Sheehan promised us Catenaccio with a real high pressing high intensity team.
But all we got was real talented players playing hoofball.
The game v Charlton was like a mid table league one clash the ball just being in the air.

Matos promises high octane attacking with intent also being good mates with Klopp lets hope they are still talking as having anything even similar to the Liverpool style of play would be fantastic.
Could this be the Liverpool connection 2.0 ?
For those who are too young or not versed enough in our history check out or rise through the divisions in the 80s Toshack and co .
Matos also spent five years with Liverpool during a period of sustained success.
With the contacts there I wonder if they would trust us with a few gems?
After the Rhys Williams loan I donโ€™t think we were really in Liverpools good books.
But under Matos they would know they have a man they could trust .
Matos worked players like Curtis Jones and Jarell Quansah in the Liverpool academy , As an elite development coach.
This appointment seems right in so many ways.

I bet I wasnโ€™t the only thought that odea would win a few then we would be stuck with him.
No disrespect but we are a lot bigger than Celtic .
The Scottish league has regressed so much over the years you canโ€™t say it is anywhere near the size of when.
You had players like Frank de Bour at Rangers or Larsson at Celtic.
Their two main strikers have left for championship clubs also so they can say what they want .
The Championship is a more attractive league to play in .
Also on X the Celtic fans are still being horrible about Idah laughing at us for paying all that money for him ๐Ÿ˜ค.
Idah will come good I am sure of it he has VIPI to show him the way also now Matos .

Having a manger who can develop what we have as well as having a proven track record of developing young players.
We havenโ€™t had that since Cooper.


All very fair and valid points. I just saw a picture of โ€œour Vitorโ€ with his arm around a smiling Ronald. Thatโ€™s a sign in itself. We need to get the players enjoying their football again letโ€™s hope for sunny dispositions all over the pitch starting tonight.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026