| Martinez Reveals All , not really! 11:21 - Feb 14 with 2519 views | ajackslad | No mention of his time at Swansea, wonder why not? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo |  |
| Northern Soul DJ on Seabreeze AM
https://radioseabreeze.nl/ |
| |  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 11:54 - Feb 14 with 2483 views | union_jack | I’ve only skim read that to be honest but I don’t see any mention of his time at Swansea at all! Also, I thought he married someone from here not Scotland? Clearly not. |  |
|  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 12:48 - Feb 14 with 2432 views | OptimisticJack | In fairness to Roberto he was just answering all the questions put to him. Questions centred on the FA Cup and of course his FA Cup win with Wigan. The interviewer went on to ask questions about Belgium and Portugal. We dont know what was edited either so no blame on Roberto at all as far as I see [Post edited 14 Feb 12:49]
|  |
|  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 13:35 - Feb 14 with 2368 views | KeithHaynes | Poor journalism probably |  |
|  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 2322 views | Whiterockin |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 11:54 - Feb 14 by union_jack | I’ve only skim read that to be honest but I don’t see any mention of his time at Swansea at all! Also, I thought he married someone from here not Scotland? Clearly not. |
He met Beth while playing in Scotland, she moved down here with him and worked on a publication locally. They also married in Swansea, so I can understand the confusion. |  | |  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 2277 views | paulmatthews | Must have been Tom Coleman,Keith |  | |  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 14:28 - Feb 14 with 2247 views | KeithHaynes |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 13:59 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin | He met Beth while playing in Scotland, she moved down here with him and worked on a publication locally. They also married in Swansea, so I can understand the confusion. |
Had their wedding in Pembrokeshire ? Or blessing. |  |
|  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 15:16 - Feb 14 with 2208 views | max936 |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 13:59 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin | He met Beth while playing in Scotland, she moved down here with him and worked on a publication locally. They also married in Swansea, so I can understand the confusion. |
I thought he married a Swansea Gal as well. |  | |  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 15:52 - Feb 14 with 2196 views | union_jack |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 15:16 - Feb 14 by max936 | I thought he married a Swansea Gal as well. |
One of those Mandela moments😂 |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 16:58 - Feb 14 with 2156 views | Whiterockin |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 14:28 - Feb 14 by KeithHaynes | Had their wedding in Pembrokeshire ? Or blessing. |
Married in Swansea, St Joseph's I believe. |  | |  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 17:55 - Feb 15 with 1891 views | KeithHaynes |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 16:58 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin | Married in Swansea, St Joseph's I believe. |
Definitely had something in Pembrokeshire 😂 Edit, yes after the wedding they went to Slebech in Pembrokeshire with all their guests, had to look it up though,
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
|  |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 17:57 - Feb 15 with 1887 views | Whiterockin |
| Martinez Reveals All , not really! on 17:55 - Feb 15 by KeithHaynes | Definitely had something in Pembrokeshire 😂 Edit, yes after the wedding they went to Slebech in Pembrokeshire with all their guests, had to look it up though,
This post has been edited by an administrator |
Honeymoon. |  | |  |
| |