| Boxer Dave Allen 22:49 - May 16 with 1043 views | max936 | Tough old night for him, totally out classed tonight by Filip Hrgovic with Allen's trainer Jamie Moore raising the white towel in the 3rd round, with Hrgovic clearly several levels above Allen. Allen a good honest journeyman, but nowhere near the level of World title level fighters. Hope that Dave Allen can win the British Title and the Lonsdale belt and then retire to enjoy the rest of his life. |  | | |  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 23:34 - May 16 with 1007 views | KeithHaynes | Fancied him with all the talk around it. |  |
|  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 01:03 - May 17 with 987 views | ReslovenSwan1 | Hrgovic is criminally underrated like Kabayel and not getting the fights he deserves. All the talk is Moses Itauma next. This fight might have been a easy warm up fight for him to get more fan recognition. He is better than Wilder. |  |
|  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 10:36 - May 17 with 944 views | union_jack | Sounds like his God wasn’t with him last night😉 |  |
|  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 13:55 - May 17 with 909 views | max936 |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 10:36 - May 17 by union_jack | Sounds like his God wasn’t with him last night😉 |
I said before the fight after it was announced that he was over extending himself, he was never anywhere never a top 20 heavyweight let alone a top 10, I don't think he actually put a decent shot in on Hrgovic. Decent honest fella who has made enough money to now enjoy the rest of his life in comfort with his family, I hope he has anyway. |  | |  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 14:04 - May 17 with 905 views | union_jack |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 13:55 - May 17 by max936 | I said before the fight after it was announced that he was over extending himself, he was never anywhere never a top 20 heavyweight let alone a top 10, I don't think he actually put a decent shot in on Hrgovic. Decent honest fella who has made enough money to now enjoy the rest of his life in comfort with his family, I hope he has anyway. |
Mmmmm😏🙄 |  |
|  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 17:34 - May 17 with 873 views | Togg |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 14:04 - May 17 by union_jack | Mmmmm😏🙄 |
Hope he was well remunerated because there is no way he should have been in a boxing ring with the other fella. |  | |  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 17:52 - May 17 with 869 views | ReslovenSwan1 | I enjoyed Hyrgovic s interview after. Croatia is a small country and does not seem to have a culture if professional boxing. I recall a kickboxer a while back. He stated that the 10k crowd was the biggest crowd he has fought in front of . He beat Big bang Xiang in Arabia's so should have made some bucks. A fight to against Moses Utauma might not go well as he does not have a lot of head movement. The kid punches like a mule very accurately and getting out of the way is probably the only way to survive. The British press were only interested in that fight and used an early quote to stir up a bit of aggro. Hrgovic stated his comment was only "an analogy". Impressive stuff from a boxer speaking a second language. The guys next stop should be Hollywood as an Eastern European contract assassin. [Post edited 17 May 20:31]
|  |
|  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 17:55 - May 17 with 867 views | union_jack |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 17:34 - May 17 by Togg | Hope he was well remunerated because there is no way he should have been in a boxing ring with the other fella. |
I didn’t see it. My comment was more to do with another Dave Allen which seems to have eluded most on here. Couldn’t have been as good as I thought. 😒 Maybe you’ve got to be a certain age. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Boxer Dave Allen on 20:28 - May 17 with 851 views | max936 |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 17:55 - May 17 by union_jack | I didn’t see it. My comment was more to do with another Dave Allen which seems to have eluded most on here. Couldn’t have been as good as I thought. 😒 Maybe you’ve got to be a certain age. |
Trust you to bring the tone of the thread down, where's that ignore button |  | |  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 22:26 - May 17 with 806 views | union_jack |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 20:28 - May 17 by max936 | Trust you to bring the tone of the thread down, where's that ignore button |
Just injecting a bit of levity. Or so I thought🤣🤣 |  |
|  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 16:53 - May 18 with 708 views | Togg |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 17:55 - May 17 by union_jack | I didn’t see it. My comment was more to do with another Dave Allen which seems to have eluded most on here. Couldn’t have been as good as I thought. 😒 Maybe you’ve got to be a certain age. |
Use to love Dave Allen. 😂 |  | |  |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 17:36 - May 18 with 666 views | KeithHaynes |
| Boxer Dave Allen on 16:53 - May 18 by Togg | Use to love Dave Allen. 😂 |
|  |
|  |
| |