Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apple Ipad 21:45 - Aug 14 with 2084 viewsmax936

Anyone use one lm using the Wife’s, my laptops life has come to an end through to much abuse and using IPad, l can’t get on with the poxy thing at all.
0
Apple Ipad on 21:59 - Aug 14 with 2058 viewsunion_jack

Wouldn’t / couldn’t be without mine. I’m using it now.

I’ve got the biggest screen which helps when watching football.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

2
Apple Ipad on 23:26 - Aug 14 with 2007 viewsonehunglow

Me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Apple Ipad on 00:03 - Aug 15 with 1992 viewsmajorraglan

iPad, - great product.
1
Apple Ipad on 08:54 - Aug 15 with 1838 viewsbuilthjack

Had my first one for about 8 years and my present one for 6. Wouldn’t be without one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

1
Apple Ipad on 09:35 - Aug 15 with 1816 viewsmax936

Must be me then. Been so used to my basic HP cheap as chips laptop my 2nd one, dropped the first one and broken the hinges, the pad is knackered on the one l got now, it’s been abused though in fairness, been treated like my 24” stilsons (lol)

Thinking of a laptop with a touch screen now, reconned apple MacBook perhaps
0
Apple Ipad on 10:03 - Aug 15 with 1785 viewsunion_jack

Apple Ipad on 09:35 - Aug 15 by max936

Must be me then. Been so used to my basic HP cheap as chips laptop my 2nd one, dropped the first one and broken the hinges, the pad is knackered on the one l got now, it’s been abused though in fairness, been treated like my 24” stilsons (lol)

Thinking of a laptop with a touch screen now, reconned apple MacBook perhaps


Buy the biggest and best you can. Screen size inportant.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Apple Ipad on 10:11 - Aug 15 with 1775 viewsmax936

Apple Ipad on 10:03 - Aug 15 by union_jack

Buy the biggest and best you can. Screen size inportant.


I know my LT is 17” as was my last LT
0
Apple Ipad on 10:14 - Aug 15 with 1768 viewsunion_jack

Apple Ipad on 10:11 - Aug 15 by max936

I know my LT is 17” as was my last LT


Screens are smaller on iPads and you may find that small as you’re used to larger. I think mine is 13”.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Apple Ipad on 10:29 - Aug 15 with 1756 viewsmax936

Apple Ipad on 10:14 - Aug 15 by union_jack

Screens are smaller on iPads and you may find that small as you’re used to larger. I think mine is 13”.


Using wife’s IPad at moment, the surface both back and front makes it very droppable, it’s definitely not safe in my hands
0
Apple Ipad on 10:49 - Aug 15 with 1729 viewsBoundy

Apple Ipad on 10:14 - Aug 15 by union_jack

Screens are smaller on iPads and you may find that small as you’re used to larger. I think mine is 13”.


I bet you used to say that to all the girls ( or boys)😁
I treated myself to an apple laptop years ago and found it much better than a standard one but it came to it’s natural demise so I’m now back to a Lenovo which is the biggest lump of plastic known to man . Currently writing this on an apple iPhone which is doing my eyes sight no good at all.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Apple Ipad on 10:54 - Aug 15 with 1728 viewsunion_jack

Apple Ipad on 10:49 - Aug 15 by Boundy

I bet you used to say that to all the girls ( or boys)😁
I treated myself to an apple laptop years ago and found it much better than a standard one but it came to it’s natural demise so I’m now back to a Lenovo which is the biggest lump of plastic known to man . Currently writing this on an apple iPhone which is doing my eyes sight no good at all.


Yes I was renowned for downplaying it🥴

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Apple Ipad on 12:49 - Aug 15 with 1668 viewsmax936

Apple Ipad on 10:49 - Aug 15 by Boundy

I bet you used to say that to all the girls ( or boys)😁
I treated myself to an apple laptop years ago and found it much better than a standard one but it came to it’s natural demise so I’m now back to a Lenovo which is the biggest lump of plastic known to man . Currently writing this on an apple iPhone which is doing my eyes sight no good at all.


Bought a new HP laptop now, l knacked keypad on old one, Mrs just raised her eyes
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026