Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this lot on thursday 19:03 - Aug 19 with 2661 viewsOldjack

any good ? should we be seriously worried ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

this lot on thursday on 19:07 - Aug 19 with 2633 viewsyogibear_412

drew 1-1 at home on sat...

played 5 so far...won 2 and drawn 3. They are fifth in the Romanian Liga 1

Not too shabby! Oh and apparently they played an entire foreign xi on the weekend...first time in their history
this lot on thursday on 19:10 - Aug 19 with 2612 viewsJonnyTheJack

The only way they'll beat us is if they get their Vampire mates from Transylvania involved.
this lot on thursday on 19:20 - Aug 19 with 2576 viewsyescomeon

this lot on thursday on 19:10 - Aug 19 by JonnyTheJack

The only way they'll beat us is if they get their Vampire mates from Transylvania involved.

Suarez?

Upthecity!

this lot on thursday on 19:26 - Aug 19 with 2541 viewsOldjack

this lot on thursday on 19:07 - Aug 19 by yogibear_412

drew 1-1 at home on sat...

played 5 so far...won 2 and drawn 3. They are fifth in the Romanian Liga 1

Not too shabby! Oh and apparently they played an entire foreign xi on the weekend...first time in their history

cheers ,i'll sleep soundly from here on in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

this lot on thursday on 19:28 - Aug 19 with 2529 views1983

Bookies reckon we wil smash them....

this lot on thursday on 19:41 - Aug 19 with 2460 views2face

If you ask me, the biggest issue right now is how to "rotate" strikers with only one striker and 5 games in just over 2 weeks.

Should we sacrifice Europa League or Premier League?
this lot on thursday on 19:46 - Aug 19 with 2424 viewsPhaedrus

Yes we should be worried. The away fans may laugh at us because we are Welsh and have tiny ...stadium. They may also play silly songs when we score, which is worse than getting uphill gardened by a whale.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

this lot on thursday on 20:41 - Aug 19 with 2301 viewsDull1Thomas

I'd worry about any Eastern European team at this level. They'll be organised and cynical and probably have 11 behind the ball .. be prepared.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

this lot on thursday on 20:56 - Aug 19 with 2208 viewslandorejack

Think we just need to get the job done and not get involved with their sh,t cos they will try all sorts to get us down to ten men
this lot on thursday on 19:05 - Aug 20 with 1773 viewsGlyn1

this lot on thursday on 20:56 - Aug 19 by landorejack

Think we just need to get the job done and not get involved with their sh,t cos they will try all sorts to get us down to ten men

What rubbish, based on total lack of knowledge of the side. No doubt the Romanians are saying exactly the same things about us.

I'd be worried about any side that has three Brazilians and three Portuguese in its squad, as well as Dutch and French players; and I've seen Romanian sides that like to play the ball as well. Expect to see more counter attacking against us than Malmo did.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

this lot on thursday on 19:08 - Aug 20 with 1765 viewsGlyn1

Sorry landorejack. That was a criticism of landorejack's message rather than yours.

this lot on thursday on 19:09 - Aug 20 with 1753 viewsGlyn1

this lot on thursday on 19:08 - Aug 20 by Glyn1

Sorry landorejack. That was a criticism of landorejack's message rather than yours.

DThomas not Landorejack!! Is there an Edit button on this site for idiots like me?

this lot on thursday on 19:10 - Aug 20 with 1750 viewslandorejack

Based on last round against vitess
this lot on thursday on 20:06 - Aug 20 with 1657 viewsPlasticman

this lot on thursday on 19:09 - Aug 20 by Glyn1

DThomas not Landorejack!! Is there an Edit button on this site for idiots like me?

there should be a pencil icon below you own posts. that's the edit button

edit: It's between the bottom of your post and the signature attached to that post (if you have a signature). Thus above the 'reply' and 'quote' buttons.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2013 20:07]

Plastic since 2012

this lot on thursday on 20:17 - Aug 20 with 1623 viewsOldjack

Too sum up....... no one really knows then

this lot on thursday on 21:43 - Aug 20 with 1544 viewsBaker

this lot on thursday on 19:05 - Aug 20 by Glyn1

What rubbish, based on total lack of knowledge of the side. No doubt the Romanians are saying exactly the same things about us.

I'd be worried about any side that has three Brazilians and three Portuguese in its squad, as well as Dutch and French players; and I've seen Romanian sides that like to play the ball as well. Expect to see more counter attacking against us than Malmo did.

We had Romo & Vershave(Sp) in our side when France were top of the world football pyramid.

Just saying.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

this lot on thursday on 23:46 - Aug 20 with 1358 viewsGlyn1

Very fair point, Baker.

And thanks for the help, Plasticman.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024