Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then 12:39 - Oct 31 with 1601 viewsepaul

Is it f*ck

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 17:44 - Oct 31 with 1331 viewsskydive

Its a bus... Dont get it
So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 17:53 - Oct 31 with 1252 viewswaynekerr55

Which part of town are you in? Is that by Battersea?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 18:01 - Oct 31 with 1207 viewsmonmouth

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 17:44 - Oct 31 by skydive

Its a bus... Dont get it

I think Paul's probably referring to what's on the bus.....and not the portrait of Anus Abraham.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 18:50 - Oct 31 with 1127 viewsPureRockFury

But the bus in front is red, and it being red was obviously the crucial factor in it being ahead of the other bus. It's probably carrying more passengers and all sorts.

Even the bad times were good.

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 19:21 - Oct 31 with 1062 viewsItchySphincter

True fact - I once went on a bus in Malaysia, and, sat in the last but one seat from the back I turned to talk to a friend who then stood up as the bus turned off on a motorway intersection. As the bus cornered he tottered sideways, the emergency door opened and he fell out on to the motorway.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 19:26 - Oct 31 with 1045 viewsJackfath

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 19:21 - Oct 31 by ItchySphincter

True fact - I once went on a bus in Malaysia, and, sat in the last but one seat from the back I turned to talk to a friend who then stood up as the bus turned off on a motorway intersection. As the bus cornered he tottered sideways, the emergency door opened and he fell out on to the motorway.

Did he die?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 19:28 - Oct 31 with 1027 viewsItchySphincter

No, he was drunk so I think he bounced.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So red is lucky colour in Malaysia then on 20:12 - Oct 31 with 914 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's strange that the Malaysian football team play in yellow with a change strip of blue.

You'd think they'd wear a lucky colour.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024