Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43364 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 15:23 - Mar 16 with 2104 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 13:36 - Mar 16 by trampie

I see parallels between Trump and UKIP.

I see parallels between Leanne Wood and Paddy Fleming.

My sight is more accurate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald Trump on 15:38 - Mar 16 with 2080 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump on 19:09 - Jan 27 by Thursday

Anyone who believes that Trump will be sworn in next January is barking.

Still feel the same way ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Donald Trump on 15:41 - Mar 16 with 2074 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 15:20 - Mar 16 by Lohengrin

Don't you think comparing Trump to Hitler is being a tad silly?

Not really, Trump is using inflammatory rhetoric against Hispanics and Muslims, he is promising to turn the economy around with no real plan. He is using the cult of personality to get the nomination , which is a lot like what Hitler did in the 1930's. He is using the masses fears and prejudices to get elected. As Trump said 'he loves uneducated voters', sophisticated voters will not touch Trump with a bargepole, but the sub $30,000 earners with vote for the Trumpster. Living here and you can sense the sea change here.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 15:46 - Mar 16 with 2062 viewstrampie

Donald Trump on 15:41 - Mar 16 by snork44

Not really, Trump is using inflammatory rhetoric against Hispanics and Muslims, he is promising to turn the economy around with no real plan. He is using the cult of personality to get the nomination , which is a lot like what Hitler did in the 1930's. He is using the masses fears and prejudices to get elected. As Trump said 'he loves uneducated voters', sophisticated voters will not touch Trump with a bargepole, but the sub $30,000 earners with vote for the Trumpster. Living here and you can sense the sea change here.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Donald Trump on 15:50 - Mar 16 with 2057 viewsraynor94

Donald Trump on 15:46 - Mar 16 by trampie

I see parallels between Trump and Captain Beany

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Donald Trump on 16:06 - Mar 16 with 2032 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 15:50 - Mar 16 by raynor94

I see parallels between Trump and Captain Beany

Captain Beany would be a saner option.

Donald Trump on 16:24 - Mar 16 with 2009 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 16:06 - Mar 16 by snork44

Captain Beany would be a saner option.

Conservative radio talk show presenters are shitting themselves that Trump or Cruz will get the nomination. They are arguing that the convention will not endorse either one of the two slime balls. Whether or not it will be democratic, it will be a good for the USA and the World that neither one gets into power.

Donald Trump on 16:27 - Mar 16 with 2008 viewsGravy

If he gets elected I think there's a very good chance he'll be assassinated within the first few months of taking office. They haven't had one take a bullet since Reagan and with so many lunatics armed to the teeth over there I'm amazed it hasn't happened since the early 80s.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 18:57 - Mar 16 with 1954 viewsexiledclaseboy

Contested convention looks to be a possibility. For all his high profile wins, Trump still may not have enough delegates to clinch it before the convention. Exciting stuff.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump on 19:12 - Mar 16 with 1938 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump on 18:57 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Contested convention looks to be a possibility. For all his high profile wins, Trump still may not have enough delegates to clinch it before the convention. Exciting stuff.

He was dismissed initially as a novelty lunatic which has backfired on the American public big time.

Donald Trump on 21:29 - Mar 16 with 1910 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 16:27 - Mar 16 by Gravy

If he gets elected I think there's a very good chance he'll be assassinated within the first few months of taking office. They haven't had one take a bullet since Reagan and with so many lunatics armed to the teeth over there I'm amazed it hasn't happened since the early 80s.

The Reagan one wasn't political though, some bloke wanted to shag famous lesbian Jodie foster and got a bit carried away.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump on 21:47 - Mar 16 with 1896 viewsGravy

Donald Trump on 21:29 - Mar 16 by Highjack

The Reagan one wasn't political though, some bloke wanted to shag famous lesbian Jodie foster and got a bit carried away.

I think hardly any of them have actually been political. I think one got killed by an Anarchist in the 1800's. It's always nutters. Nutters who can buy a gun like we can buy a sarnie in a garage. Land of the Free and nutters with guns, obviously.
Donald Trump on 06:43 - Mar 17 with 1829 viewsdailew

Donald Trump on 21:47 - Mar 16 by Gravy

I think hardly any of them have actually been political. I think one got killed by an Anarchist in the 1800's. It's always nutters. Nutters who can buy a gun like we can buy a sarnie in a garage. Land of the Free and nutters with guns, obviously.

But that's exactly what they want you to think !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Donald Trump on 13:16 - Mar 17 with 1770 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Donald Trump on 23:17 - Mar 23 with 1653 viewsEbo

Lots of reports coming out of America of people queuing hours to vote and then being turned away. WTF is happening over there? Is the vote being rigged?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump on 23:22 - Mar 23 with 1652 viewsDarran

Donald Trump on 23:17 - Mar 23 by Ebo

Lots of reports coming out of America of people queuing hours to vote and then being turned away. WTF is happening over there? Is the vote being rigged?

Got a link John?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald Trump on 10:12 - Mar 24 with 1584 viewsmajorraglan

Donald Trump on 23:22 - Mar 23 by Darran

Got a link John?

Trump certainly seems to be a maverick and is very outspoken, if he were to become President a lot of what he has said will undermine Americas standing in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if the "establishment" were to take him to one side in an attempt to "persuade" him to withdraw.
Donald Trump on 10:21 - Mar 24 with 1582 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump on 23:17 - Mar 23 by Ebo

As stated at the start of all this, it was clear to me that Trump had massive support, many on here initially undermined that, but as I said, he is walking in to office and the country is going through its biggest change since everyone had a cup of tea in Boston.

Donald Trump on 11:28 - Mar 24 with 1563 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 10:21 - Mar 24 by Loyal

As stated at the start of all this, it was clear to me that Trump had massive support, many on here initially undermined that, but as I said, he is walking in to office and the country is going through its biggest change since everyone had a cup of tea in Boston.

The Brussels massacre has got a lot of people over here very twitchy and the two asswipes that head the GOP race for Whitehouse in a typical moronic way have come out with their own solutions that would get your typical redneck's support! Trump has called for the return of 'water boarding' to get captured terrorists to talk and he hasn't ruled out using battlefield nuclear weapons against ISIS and the very plastic Ted Cruz has called for Muslim communities in the US to be policed disproportionally and for the carpet bombing of ISIS enclaves. Of the two Cruz scares me the hell of a lot more than Trump, don't get me wrong Trump is one hell of a scary son of a bitch, but Cruz has the Dr Strangelove kind of feeling about him.

Donald Trump on 11:36 - Mar 24 with 1560 viewssammylee3

Hillary is a war mongering SOB, I'd prefer Trump but there both nut bags.

Donald Trump on 00:06 - Mar 25 with 1513 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 11:36 - Mar 24 by sammylee3

Hillary is a war mongering SOB, I'd prefer Trump but there both nut bags.

First of all this is from Russia today which is Vladimir Putin's mouthpiece, now Vlad is misoginistic son of a bitch and I'm sure he'd rather have good old chat with 'The Donald' as Trump is as sexist as he is. Trump and Putin riding bare chested is a lot more plausible than him doing the same with Mrs Clinton.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 11:11]

Donald Trump on 09:17 - Mar 26 with 1444 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump on 11:28 - Mar 24 by snork44

The Brussels massacre has got a lot of people over here very twitchy and the two asswipes that head the GOP race for Whitehouse in a typical moronic way have come out with their own solutions that would get your typical redneck's support! Trump has called for the return of 'water boarding' to get captured terrorists to talk and he hasn't ruled out using battlefield nuclear weapons against ISIS and the very plastic Ted Cruz has called for Muslim communities in the US to be policed disproportionally and for the carpet bombing of ISIS enclaves. Of the two Cruz scares me the hell of a lot more than Trump, don't get me wrong Trump is one hell of a scary son of a bitch, but Cruz has the Dr Strangelove kind of feeling about him.

I get the feeling we are on the precipice of real world action.

It's frightening.

Donald Trump on 09:27 - Mar 26 with 1431 viewsLord_Bony

Donald Trump on 13:16 - Mar 17 by dailew

Trump meets Putin that would be the Show of the century I would Sydney pay good money to watch that one

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Donald Trump on 09:28 - Mar 26 with 1431 viewsdgt73

Can't see anything wrong with what they want.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Donald Trump on 14:45 - Mar 26 with 1385 viewslondonlisa2001

Seems like Cruz has been doing some 'prayerful contemplation' of things he shouldn't have been.

Have to laugh - these ultra religious conservative types always seem to get caught with their pants down. Perhaps this is why John Kasich has stayed in the race for so long? Seems that the story has been known about for quite some time?

Look forward to the usual tearful prayers for forgiveness from the Almighty that often follows!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024