Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 123722 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 08:47 - Feb 12 with 2490 viewsDevz00

Basically, what Adam Johnson did was illegal, stupid, morally wrong and he's going to have to live with the consequences.

But, with the information that we currently have about the case, he's not a paedophile that deserves to be hung drawn and quartered after a good warm up in A wing showers.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Adam Johnson on 08:47 - Feb 12 with 2490 viewsexhmrc1

Firstly let me make it clear Johnson has admitted the offences and will rightly be punished by a period of imprisonment.
However there are a number of factors no one yet knows.
Did this commence through the internet or were these started elsewhere eg a club.
When did Johnson become aware she was underage. Was it first when they met or towards the end.
What was the girl's involvement in this. Girl's of 15 can be manipulative even if immature.
As this girl has boasted to her friend's it would be reasonable to assume she also wanted this relationship.
Why was a 15 year old in a club for over 18s. Did she have her ID checked. Was she using false ID.
Where were her parents not exercising proper parental control.
If I can just provide a couple of cases that I have personally come across.
My son was 14 and playing for a football team. One day I said to he coach we looked short. He explained he had been to one of the boys houses and when asking his mother where the boy was got told I don't know he was out all last night and so was I. One of the other boys mothers turned to me and said if her boy had been out all night she would have been walking the streets looking for him. That boy is currently on his second stretch inside. This time for dealing in cocaine and previously at 16 for aggravated burglary involving the use of a weapon.
A number of years ago there were a few girls living near me. All had become pregnant the youngest had a child at 14.
We simply do not know enough about this girl to make a reasoned judgement but if the prosecution is to be believed they had sex at least twice so obviously she had been seeing Johnson.
Yes he should shoulder the blame for his actions but anyone who believes a 15 year old girl cannot be manipulative is living in an unreal world.
Adam Johnson on 08:50 - Feb 12 with 2478 viewsItchySphincter

I wonder how many other children he was grooming and how old they are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 09:03 - Feb 12 with 2449 viewsexhmrc1

The problem is that no one knows if there are any. Wait for the evidence before coming to a conclusion. It is possible he met this girl at a club not on the internet. Seeing an alleged photo of this girl on the internet she doesn't look 15. It may then have been a case of them corresponding via email, facebook, text etc and this is where the grooming charges has come from. She might have told him initially she was older than 15 and then he found her age at the end. Until the evidence is out it is very unwise to make this kind of statement. It is very interesting that when the second charge was put to him he looked at this legal team who told him to plead guilty. They will have their reasons for doing so possibly to try and reduce the sentence.
Adam Johnson on 09:25 - Feb 12 with 2417 viewsAngelRangelQS

Adam Johnson on 09:03 - Feb 12 by exhmrc1

The problem is that no one knows if there are any. Wait for the evidence before coming to a conclusion. It is possible he met this girl at a club not on the internet. Seeing an alleged photo of this girl on the internet she doesn't look 15. It may then have been a case of them corresponding via email, facebook, text etc and this is where the grooming charges has come from. She might have told him initially she was older than 15 and then he found her age at the end. Until the evidence is out it is very unwise to make this kind of statement. It is very interesting that when the second charge was put to him he looked at this legal team who told him to plead guilty. They will have their reasons for doing so possibly to try and reduce the sentence.

Well no, the offence of grooming which he has admitted to is specifically that he was texting her things of a sexual nature, knowing she was under 16 with the intention of it leading to sexual activity.

It doesn't matter what she told him at the start. If he continued to text her in a sexual nature with a view to having some sort of sexual activity with her when he knew she was under the age of 16 then he deserves everything he gets.

I really am stunned that people are defending him.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 9:27]
Adam Johnson on 09:32 - Feb 12 with 2345 viewsraynor94

staggering

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 10:44 - Feb 12 with 2265 viewsHighjack

Sigh...

That "alleged photo" on the internet is his girlfriend. You will struggle to find any photos, alleged or not of the victim or any other details to protect her anonymity and rightly so.

She did not tell him she was older and he didn't find out until later, he has pleaded guilty to grooming and a sexual act knowing she was underage.

How fu cking hard is it to understand this?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 10:57 - Feb 12 with 2246 viewsDyfnant

Adam Johnson on 08:47 - Feb 12 by exhmrc1

Firstly let me make it clear Johnson has admitted the offences and will rightly be punished by a period of imprisonment.
However there are a number of factors no one yet knows.
Did this commence through the internet or were these started elsewhere eg a club.
When did Johnson become aware she was underage. Was it first when they met or towards the end.
What was the girl's involvement in this. Girl's of 15 can be manipulative even if immature.
As this girl has boasted to her friend's it would be reasonable to assume she also wanted this relationship.
Why was a 15 year old in a club for over 18s. Did she have her ID checked. Was she using false ID.
Where were her parents not exercising proper parental control.
If I can just provide a couple of cases that I have personally come across.
My son was 14 and playing for a football team. One day I said to he coach we looked short. He explained he had been to one of the boys houses and when asking his mother where the boy was got told I don't know he was out all last night and so was I. One of the other boys mothers turned to me and said if her boy had been out all night she would have been walking the streets looking for him. That boy is currently on his second stretch inside. This time for dealing in cocaine and previously at 16 for aggravated burglary involving the use of a weapon.
A number of years ago there were a few girls living near me. All had become pregnant the youngest had a child at 14.
We simply do not know enough about this girl to make a reasoned judgement but if the prosecution is to be believed they had sex at least twice so obviously she had been seeing Johnson.
Yes he should shoulder the blame for his actions but anyone who believes a 15 year old girl cannot be manipulative is living in an unreal world.

He's old enough to be able to realise when he's being manipulated and her alleged 'boasting' of their actions simply prove her immaturity. All children need protecting, not enhancing predatory actions by paedos by lowering the age

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 11:00 - Feb 12 with 2237 viewsDafyddHuw

IAdam Johnson. I feel sorry for him, what with having Ched Evans as a brother and Graham Rix as a dad.

When he goes down, he's gonna be someone's 15-year old bitch.

He'll never play football again. I hope he's invested his money wisely, else he'll have to get a proper job like the rest of us.
Adam Johnson on 11:02 - Feb 12 with 2232 viewsWitneyjack

Other forums are not allowing threads about this case due to sub judice. Perhaps this is something we should be doing on P.S ? When the case is concluded then a debate can be had.
Adam Johnson on 11:07 - Feb 12 with 2225 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Johnson on 11:02 - Feb 12 by Witneyjack

Other forums are not allowing threads about this case due to sub judice. Perhaps this is something we should be doing on P.S ? When the case is concluded then a debate can be had.

Mags forum up to page 891 as I post this.
Adam Johnson on 11:09 - Feb 12 with 2219 viewsWitneyjack

Adam Johnson on 11:07 - Feb 12 by DafyddHuw

Mags forum up to page 891 as I post this.

That's OK then.......
Adam Johnson on 11:17 - Feb 12 with 2201 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Johnson on 11:09 - Feb 12 by Witneyjack

That's OK then.......

Nowt wrong with commenting on a man when he's pleaded guilty to grooming and sexual activity with someone who's under age.
Don't think anyone on here has commented on the two charges he's pleaded not guilty to.....
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 11:17]
Adam Johnson on 12:18 - Feb 12 with 2129 viewsWitneyjack

Adam Johnson on 11:17 - Feb 12 by DafyddHuw

Nowt wrong with commenting on a man when he's pleaded guilty to grooming and sexual activity with someone who's under age.
Don't think anyone on here has commented on the two charges he's pleaded not guilty to.....
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 11:17]

He hasn't been convicted yet for the two offences he has pleaded guilty to. So as there is an ongoing case, the facts surrounding it should not be discussed until after its conclusion.
Adam Johnson on 12:22 - Feb 12 with 2116 viewscrackerjack

"Prosecutor Kate Blackwell continues: “What has brought the defendant to this courtroom is a sexual desire for the victim, an excessive arrogance and an unwarranted level of expectation."

“He has abused his revered position in society and, having met her, this 15-year-old girl, at Sunderland Football Club and on social media, and knowing that she looked up to him, made a conscious decision to act in a way that he knew was both morally and legally wrong.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-adam-johnsons-sexual-desire-7355455

END OF FECKIN STORY! The guy's a nonce!!
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 12:24]

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Adam Johnson on 12:28 - Feb 12 with 2091 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Johnson on 12:18 - Feb 12 by Witneyjack

He hasn't been convicted yet for the two offences he has pleaded guilty to. So as there is an ongoing case, the facts surrounding it should not be discussed until after its conclusion.

"He hasn't been convicted yet for the two offences he has pleaded guilty to"

So, there's a chance of him being found not guilty to charges he's pleaed guilty to?
Adam Johnson on 12:33 - Feb 12 with 2074 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 12:22 - Feb 12 by crackerjack

"Prosecutor Kate Blackwell continues: “What has brought the defendant to this courtroom is a sexual desire for the victim, an excessive arrogance and an unwarranted level of expectation."

“He has abused his revered position in society and, having met her, this 15-year-old girl, at Sunderland Football Club and on social media, and knowing that she looked up to him, made a conscious decision to act in a way that he knew was both morally and legally wrong.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-adam-johnsons-sexual-desire-7355455

END OF FECKIN STORY! The guy's a nonce!!
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 12:24]

Blows a lot of the feeble excuses of some on here out of the water, and that was only the opening address!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 12:42 - Feb 12 with 2044 viewsfather_jack

certainly sounds damning

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Adam Johnson on 12:42 - Feb 12 with 2043 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 12:33 - Feb 12 by raynor94

Blows a lot of the feeble excuses of some on here out of the water, and that was only the opening address!

That's the prosecution statement mind, she's not going to say "they met in a club, tinker off their faces on jäger bombs and she was gagging for it m'lud and looked at least 30".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Adam Johnson on 12:47 - Feb 12 with 2033 viewsexhmrc1

this is just the prosecution opening we have yet to hear the defence. How about awaiting for the case to be heard fully before deciding on the outcome. One thing about the prosecuters statement it clearly is just one girl rather the usual paedophile scouring the internet for numerous victims which is what most people consider to be a paedophile. It is also apparent she was infatuated with him. That does not justify his behaviour but await all the facts before making decisions.
Adam Johnson on 12:56 - Feb 12 with 2000 viewsWitneyjack

Adam Johnson on 12:28 - Feb 12 by DafyddHuw

"He hasn't been convicted yet for the two offences he has pleaded guilty to"

So, there's a chance of him being found not guilty to charges he's pleaed guilty to?

That's not what I said. The two offences he has admitted and his actions and behaviour in those, will be part of the Prosecution's case in the offences he has denied. Therefore we should wait until the end of the case before we make conjecture or discuss what may or may not have taken place.
Adam Johnson on 12:58 - Feb 12 with 1995 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 12:47 - Feb 12 by exhmrc1

this is just the prosecution opening we have yet to hear the defence. How about awaiting for the case to be heard fully before deciding on the outcome. One thing about the prosecuters statement it clearly is just one girl rather the usual paedophile scouring the internet for numerous victims which is what most people consider to be a paedophile. It is also apparent she was infatuated with him. That does not justify his behaviour but await all the facts before making decisions.

Tim is that you?

Adam Johnson on 13:06 - Feb 12 with 1978 viewsfather_jack

https://twitter.com/JoshHalliday

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Adam Johnson on 13:13 - Feb 12 with 1943 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 12:58 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Tim is that you?

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 13:29 - Feb 12 with 1896 viewsmacthejack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024