Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we down already? 12:19 - Dec 27 with 5224 viewsStarsky

That's what some of you are posting.

I understand that's the knee jerk emotion from yesterday's abject performance.

Let's not forget that these are the same players that we're playing much better under Guidolin.

If we replace Bob before the Bournemouth game and spend some money wisely in January, then I believe we have every chance of staying up.

We're only 4 points from safety with 20 games to go, so don't give up just yet.

If we stick with Bob, I doubt we'll turn it around though
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 12:21]

It's just the internet, init.

Are we down already? on 13:30 - Dec 27 with 1279 viewsRevJames

8 points from a possible 33 during his tenure.

15 goals for. 31 goals against.

No further questions m'Lord
Are we down already? on 13:35 - Dec 27 with 1270 viewsStarsky

Are we down already? on 13:00 - Dec 27 by raynor94

100%, there is no way anybody tidy going to come in and accept a relegation clause, accept the inevitable and start preparing for the Championship, Rowett seems like a good shout

Raynes... come on... 100%
Don't you think there are 2 or 3 teams that are going to struggle too?

We need the change and then we take it game by game.

2 games could pull us out if the bottom 3.

Recruiting a manager before January?

I wish it could have been Fat Sam.

My worry is that they'll put Flynn & Curt in charge

Are we down already? on 13:35 - Dec 27 with 1270 viewscrix

Are we down already? on 12:57 - Dec 27 by union_jack

I'm sorry but I don't understand this view that we were down once Guidolin was sacked. We'd be in the same position if he was still here. Clearly, his successor is no better, far worse in fact but Guidolin was not going to be our saviour this season.

Agree though that without proper recruitment of a new manager and key players that we are down and I am fully prepared for it now.

yes we may of gone down under FG, but we could also be in mid table just as easily, theres no way to know. however what is clear is that since his departure we don't look at all like competing in a game let alone winning (unless the opposition decides to capitulate for us a la sunderland). fg being sacked was a mistake, fg being replaced by bob was an even bigger mistake.
Are we down already? on 13:43 - Dec 27 with 1255 viewsRevJames

Are we down already? on 12:56 - Dec 27 by Clinton

Very difficult to catch anyone up when we aren't winning games.
Add to that, we could get some bad luck with injuries, sending off or suspensions which would kill is off good and proper.
Unlikely to survive.

I think it was mentioned on Radio Wales yesterday that we haven't had a player booked in the last 3 or 4 matches.

We're too soft
Are we down already? on 13:53 - Dec 27 with 1225 viewstomdickharry

Of course we are not already down, a new non yes man Manager given a transfer kitty in January could keep us in the PL given the number of games left to play.
Are we down already? on 13:58 - Dec 27 with 1213 viewsStarsky

Are we down already? on 13:53 - Dec 27 by tomdickharry

Of course we are not already down, a new non yes man Manager given a transfer kitty in January could keep us in the PL given the number of games left to play.

Bingo, that's the spirit

Are we down already? on 14:00 - Dec 27 with 1203 viewsDafyddHuw

OP - it's not a knee-jerk reaction, we've been down since our last chance went to Selhurt Park.
Are we down already? on 14:01 - Dec 27 with 1205 viewsDrGonzo

Sacking Bob is a must. I'd worry about getting a new manager in and for them to have a relegation on their CV though.

We're down so we may as well accept it and move on.
Login to get fewer ads

Are we down already? on 14:04 - Dec 27 with 1196 viewsraynor94

Are we down already? on 13:53 - Dec 27 by tomdickharry

What players are we going to attract with a relegation clause inserted?, it would take a miracle to turn this shambles around, it's the hope that kills you, accepting relegation is far less painful

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Are we down already? on 14:12 - Dec 27 with 1174 viewsDafyddHuw

Actually we were down as soon as we signed the relegation albatross known as Fer.

QPR, Norwich, now Swansea. Coincidence? I think not.
Are we down already? on 14:19 - Dec 27 with 1164 viewsClinton

Are we down already? on 13:43 - Dec 27 by RevJames

I think it was mentioned on Radio Wales yesterday that we haven't had a player booked in the last 3 or 4 matches.

We're too soft

We are so disorganised, and we don't get close enough to actually commit a foul.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Are we down already? on 14:25 - Dec 27 with 1151 viewsStarsky

Are we down already? on 14:00 - Dec 27 by DafyddHuw

OP - it's not a knee-jerk reaction, we've been down since our last chance went to Selhurt Park.

I know that Daf. I'm one of them.
I just can't take to saying we're down at this stage of the season

Are we down already? on 14:35 - Dec 27 with 1127 viewsNeath_Jack

Yes, absolutely we are down.

The only thing that would give us a fighting chance would be an experienced nasty b@stard of a manager.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Are we down already? on 14:37 - Dec 27 with 1124 viewsAngelRangelQS

What possible sign has anyone seen to suggest we won't go down?
Are we down already? on 15:06 - Dec 27 with 1090 viewsJack_Meoff

Hate to be so defeatist but yesterday was when the light at the end of he tunnel was switched off. Abject would be too kind. As has been stated on here before, it's like a League 1 or 2 team trying to nick a result from a PL team. Human greed, f*cking ruins everything.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 15:14]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Are we down already? on 15:40 - Dec 27 with 1049 viewsspiderboy

Are we down already? on 12:37 - Dec 27 by Headmaster

If we don't get better players in January, we're down. If we don't sack Bob, we're down. Simple as that.

magnificent foresight my friend,wish I had thought of that!
Are we down already? on 15:44 - Dec 27 with 1039 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're f*cked. There's not a manager in the world who could keep this squad in the Premier League.

Poll: Tory leader

Are we down already? on 15:46 - Dec 27 with 1025 viewsJohnw102

I tied to do a run down on remaining fixtures and I think it will be down to last match of the season, H to WBA win needed to stay up. That should get the Liberty bouncing.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Are we down already? on 15:47 - Dec 27 with 1016 viewsLoyal

Are we down already? on 15:46 - Dec 27 by Johnw102

I tied to do a run down on remaining fixtures and I think it will be down to last match of the season, H to WBA win needed to stay up. That should get the Liberty bouncing.

If that's the case then I'm walking out after 70 minutes !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are we down already? on 15:48 - Dec 27 with 1016 viewsShonky

Are we down already? on 15:44 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

We're f*cked. There's not a manager in the world who could keep this squad in the Premier League.

Maybe you are onto something. If a manager can't do it, lets hire a flautist. Is James Galway still alive?

Its just a ride...

Are we down already? on 15:49 - Dec 27 with 1006 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are we down already? on 15:48 - Dec 27 by Shonky

Maybe you are onto something. If a manager can't do it, lets hire a flautist. Is James Galway still alive?

Apparently so. They could train to the soothing sounds of Annie's Song.

Poll: Tory leader

Are we down already? on 15:59 - Dec 27 with 977 viewsjack247

We aren't down at all. I think people are watching us under Bob and thinking that's the players natural level. We will go down if we keep him though, even Bob knows that.
Are we down already? on 16:05 - Dec 27 with 968 viewsbritferry

Previous seasons, when we've flirted with relegation I could look at the PL and name 3 or 4 teams who were worse than us and quite often, they ended up going down, even better, one of them was Cardiff.

This time, when I try to name the 3 worst sides, we come out top.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Are we down already? on 16:30 - Dec 27 with 918 viewssherpajacob

The second half of last season we picked up 28 points, which if repeated would get us to 40. It did of course include wins over arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea, which look light years away at the moment.

I reckon 37 will keep a team up this season..

If we keep Bob we won't just go down, we will finish bottom

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Are we down already? on 16:38 - Dec 27 with 910 viewsWingstandwood

Are we down already? on 15:48 - Dec 27 by Shonky

Here's a compendium of the type of music ( correct term Muzak) you tend to hear whilst visiting medium to large size provincial shopping centres....... You also hear it if you're 'when-put-on-hold' when you're an irate customer phoning the likes of Virgin Media, SKY, BT and numerous others.

It is (1hr 17m) and should last the entire the duration of a training session!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024