Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:42 - Mar 14 with 27372 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 12:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Mar 17 with 3391 viewssherpajacob

http://www.11v11.com/matches/afc-bournemouth-v-swansea-city-22-october-1991-2921

Memories of Bournemouth away, Any other Planet Swanners in the 1814 crowd that night?

my only real memory of the game is that one of the Bournemouth goals was scored in front of the away end, and it was clearly an own goal (Andrew legg I think, but I could easily be wrong). It was credited to a Bournemouth player, and nobody really complained, why would they?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Mar 17 with 3363 viewsTNT

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Mar 17 by sherpajacob

http://www.11v11.com/matches/afc-bournemouth-v-swansea-city-22-october-1991-2921

Memories of Bournemouth away, Any other Planet Swanners in the 1814 crowd that night?

my only real memory of the game is that one of the Bournemouth goals was scored in front of the away end, and it was clearly an own goal (Andrew legg I think, but I could easily be wrong). It was credited to a Bournemouth player, and nobody really complained, why would they?

Didn't see '91 game. Saw us there in '86 and '95, 4-0 and 3-2, three thousand odd at both. Hope we do better tomorrow mate!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 3291 viewspencoedjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Mar 17 by TNT

Didn't see '91 game. Saw us there in '86 and '95, 4-0 and 3-2, three thousand odd at both. Hope we do better tomorrow mate!

Anyone see their transgender photographer on the PL show ?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 17 with 3135 viewsspiderboy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:57 - Mar 15 by EasternJack

0-1

Narsingh

Fab to save a penalty

i tried that last week,fabs never got anywhere near the pen..i forecast a 6-0 defeat for the whites..!
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 17 with 3125 viewsspiderboy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 17 by spiderboy

i tried that last week,fabs never got anywhere near the pen..i forecast a 6-0 defeat for the whites..!

Just hoping for the irony of it all
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:52 - Mar 17 with 3090 viewskarnataka

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 16 by RevJames

I'd love to see a list of reasons why players whose premier league future is on the line might not be "up for it".....

I can think of only one. They already have more than enough money to live an opulent lifestyle for the rest of their lives.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:35 - Mar 17 with 3005 viewsTNT

Clement.

Oh Paul Clement, run down the wing for me.

Na na, na na na

Na na, na na na

Na na, na na na

Na na, na na na

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:22 - Mar 18 with 2956 viewsmonmouth

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 16 by RevJames

I'd love to see a list of reasons why players whose premier league future is on the line might not be "up for it".....

Did you stop reading before the end of the sentence mun? :)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:44 - Mar 18 with 2730 viewsvetchonian

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:22 - Mar 18 by monmouth

Did you stop reading before the end of the sentence mun? :)

As long as they shape up the Res will be happy.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 9:45]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 12:00 - Mar 18 with 2545 viewsPozuelosSideys

Would take a stinking 0-0 right now if offered.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 12:21 - Mar 18 with 2524 viewsTheFranchise

Montero playing for the 23s today.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 12:27 - Mar 18 with 2513 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 12:21 - Mar 18 by TheFranchise

Montero playing for the 23s today.

After match fitness? I wonder if Ki will be around?
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 12:39 - Mar 18 with 2492 viewsmonmouth

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 12:27 - Mar 18 by airedale

After match fitness? I wonder if Ki will be around?

Nah, Jeff needs to prove he can currently get in the U23 side. On last weeks evidence the outlook is not looking good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:12 - Mar 18 with 2422 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Travelling squad
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:12 - Mar 18 with 2308 viewsunion_jack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:12 - Mar 18 by exiledinenglandjack

Travelling squad

Bugger, Routledge is in the pic!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Mar 18 with 3291 viewsairedale

Wouldn't fancy paying the bus fare to get that lot down there!
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 15:23 - Mar 18 with 3118 viewsDr_Winston

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 12:39 - Mar 18 by monmouth

Nah, Jeff needs to prove he can currently get in the U23 side. On last weeks evidence the outlook is not looking good.

Be very surprised if either he or Barrow are still here next season.

Narsingh, Ayew, Dyer and Routs are the four we'll use.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 15:32 - Mar 18 with 3092 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 15:23 - Mar 18 by Dr_Winston

Be very surprised if either he or Barrow are still here next season.

Narsingh, Ayew, Dyer and Routs are the four we'll use.

I am not so sure that Dyer and Routs won't be joining them on the transfer list.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 15:39 - Mar 18 with 3061 viewsDr_Winston

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 15:32 - Mar 18 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not so sure that Dyer and Routs won't be joining them on the transfer list.

Be a waste of new contracts if they were. I'm not convinced.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Mar 18 with 3042 viewsmagicdaps10

FABIANSKI

NAUGHTON-MAWSON-FERNANDEZ-KINGSLEY

CORK-CARROLL

NARSINGH-SIGGY-ROUTLEDGE

LLORENTE

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 15:55 - Mar 18 with 2983 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match DayThread on 15:39 - Mar 18 by Dr_Winston

Be a waste of new contracts if they were. I'm not convinced.

I don't think that Nathan is good enough any more, and he's worth more when he's under contract.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:33 - Mar 18 with 2792 viewswaunwenjack

3 at the back then interesting
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:34 - Mar 18 with 2766 viewsCooperman

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:33 - Mar 18 by waunwenjack

3 at the back then interesting

I reckon it's 4 at the back with Cork playing RB.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:36 - Mar 18 with 2711 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well if we don't know who's playing where, Bournemouth will be pretty confused for a while.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Mar 18 with 2614 viewslifelong

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Mar 18 by magicdaps10

FABIANSKI

NAUGHTON-MAWSON-FERNANDEZ-KINGSLEY

CORK-CARROLL

NARSINGH-SIGGY-ROUTLEDGE

LLORENTE

Quite an attacking lineup.... interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024