Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:42 - Mar 14 with 27371 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 12:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Mar 18 with 2451 viewsCooperman

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Mar 18 by lifelong

Quite an attacking lineup.... interesting.

It's not the line up though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Mar 18 with 2429 viewsairedale

Swansea (3-4-3) Fabianski; Fernandez, Kingsley, Mawson; Ki, Fer, Cork, Carroll; Ayew, Llorente, Sigurdsson.
Substitutes: Nordfeldt, Roberts, Amat, Routledge, Britton, Narsingh, Baston.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 18 with 2394 viewscsf

Talksport reckons Cork at RB .
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Mar 18 with 2372 viewsA_Fans_Dad

All I can say is Ki had better play well to justify his inclusion.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Mar 18 with 2372 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 18 by csf

Or Ki.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Mar 18 with 2354 viewslifelong

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Mar 18 by Cooperman

It's not the line up though.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Mar 18 with 2298 viewscsf

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Mar 18 by airedale

Or Ki.

Definitely said Cork.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Mar 18 with 2294 viewsTheKirkyLife

Not totally sure about this. Would a three at the back be safer?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Mar 18 with 2116 viewsGroo

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Mar 18 by lifelong

That's definitely a sh$t or bust team, enforced by Hull though. Interesting.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:13 - Mar 18 with 2050 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 18 by csf

Well let's hope Cork decides to track the runners running in behind him today.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:13 - Mar 18 with 2049 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fer playing right back according to BT Sport.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:14 - Mar 18 with 2027 viewsBorojack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Mar 18 by Groo

I fancy us to nick it today be happy with a draw though

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:15 - Mar 18 with 1997 viewsCooperman

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:13 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well let's hope Cork decides to track the runners running in behind him today.

He has reasonable experience of the RB role albeit not with us.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:18 - Mar 18 with 1955 viewslonglostjack

Switching to 3 at the back a big risk. Hope it comes off.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:18 - Mar 18 with 1956 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Mar 18 by Groo

Looks the same as normal to me with a midfielder as makeshift rb. Not sure why Narsingh's not getting a game. He did nothing wrong in his 2 starts or whatever it was.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:30 - Mar 18 with 1729 viewsairedale

Our support sounding good.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Mar 18 with 1695 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So it's Fer at right back. Interesting.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:33 - Mar 18 with 1677 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fer right back is insane

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:34 - Mar 18 with 1651 viewsSmellyplumz

FFS already!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Mar 18 with 1630 viewsmonmouth

Christ just come in and seen the team. Christ.

Oh well, spin the wheel then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:39 - Mar 18 with 1547 viewsLoyal

Long evening ahead.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:40 - Mar 18 with 1525 viewsSmellyplumz

Great chance missed, really need to be scoring them if we wish to stay up.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Mar 18 with 1476 viewsairedale

In my head I've got Ayew as a short feller, but when I see him on the pitch he looks tall. How tall is he (in old money please)
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Mar 18 with 1456 viewssquarebear

The Fer thing is either genius or insanity. Fingers crossed.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Mar 18 with 1441 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Mar 18 by airedale

In my head I've got Ayew as a short feller, but when I see him on the pitch he looks tall. How tall is he (in old money please)

1shilling & six pence

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024