Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:42 - Mar 14 with 27374 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 12:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 1835 viewsTrundle10

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:58 - Mar 18 by Groo

If he'd been a goalkeeper they would be saying how well he spread himself out

Ffs
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 1830 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:57 - Mar 18 by ZZoric

agreed - assured, confident

Aye righto

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 1798 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fernandez! Bombing out again. He did the same thing last week. He is so, so bad.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Mar 18 with 1758 viewsLoyal

Can we just have one of those deflections please.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Mar 18 with 1740 viewsZaxx

When will we get some decent luck -.-
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Mar 18 with 1720 viewscharliet27

Fernandez costing us yet more goals. When will he learn to sort out his walkabouts?
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:03 - Mar 18 with 1663 viewsSmellyplumz

Two good chances missed and the players not up for this game at all. Clement you need to start kicking some kunt at half time.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:03 - Mar 18 with 1656 viewsmorningstar

it wasn't even on target!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:03 - Mar 18 with 1650 viewsSheffieldjack

Mawson unlucky there.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:03 - Mar 18 with 1645 viewsKennedy

Ah nice to see DYSS pop up when we go behind.

Just call me JFK

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:03 - Mar 18 with 1645 viewslonglostjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Mar 18 by charliet27

Fernandez costing us yet more goals. When will he learn to sort out his walkabouts?

Yes - completely bloody unnecessary.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:04 - Mar 18 with 1569 viewsmonmouth

We're back in a lot of trouble. Piss weak soft goals are going in again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:04 - Mar 18 with 1555 viewsDr_Winston

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:03 - Mar 18 by longlostjack

Yes - completely bloody unnecessary.

And completely typical. Yet we've rushed to tie him down long term when we had time to find someone better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Mar 18 with 1518 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Mar 18 by Zaxx

When will we get some decent luck -.-

When will we take our chances, when will we stop shipping easy goals, when will we stop passing backwards all the time.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:06 - Mar 18 with 1479 viewsGroo

unlucky Sig

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:06 - Mar 18 with 1477 viewsairedale

Not being biased, but imo we look the better team here so far.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 18 with 1392 viewsBirchgrovejack

I'm putting some blame on the.midfield for that one. No one closing down. Ki was strolling back and ff made the decision to close the gap. Silly butility not entirely his fault
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 18 with 1392 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:04 - Mar 18 by monmouth

We're back in a lot of trouble. Piss weak soft goals are going in again.

Where is the urgency from us?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 18 with 1390 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:06 - Mar 18 by airedale

"Not being biased" is stretching credibility somewhat.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:09 - Mar 18 with 1334 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:06 - Mar 18 by airedale

Balls into the box are poor at the moment

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:10 - Mar 18 with 2080 viewsRevJames

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Mar 18 by Smellyplumz

When will we take our chances, when will we stop shipping easy goals, when will we stop passing backwards all the time.

When we have quality players capable of learning from their previous mistakes so that they don't keep repeating them?

If the same issues keep cropping up, I think we all know what the answer is....
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 2056 viewsLoyal

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:10 - Mar 18 by RevJames

When we have quality players capable of learning from their previous mistakes so that they don't keep repeating them?

If the same issues keep cropping up, I think we all know what the answer is....

You can't teach intelligence.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 2065 viewsZaxx

Slow to support there, only Siggy bombing on.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 2064 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 18 by Sheffieldjack

"Not being biased" is stretching credibility somewhat.

Honestly. No biarse here.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 2050 viewsSmellyplumz

We are bang fecking average I'm afraid.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024