Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:42 - Mar 14 with 27375 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 12:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:44 - Mar 18 with 1419 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Mar 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

1shilling & six pence

That tall hey, ta.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:44 - Mar 18 with 1417 viewslonglostjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Mar 18 by squarebear

The Fer thing is either genius or insanity. Fingers crossed.

Agreed. Ki looking good.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:47 - Mar 18 with 1373 viewsLoyal

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Mar 18 by airedale

In my head I've got Ayew as a short feller, but when I see him on the pitch he looks tall. How tall is he (in old money please)

He has a lot of skill but the pace of a snail.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Mar 18 with 1312 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:47 - Mar 18 by Loyal

He has a lot of skill but the pace of a snail.

He's 6'.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Mar 18 with 1283 viewslifelong

Settled a bit now, playing some good football.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Mar 18 with 2119 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Mar 18 by squarebear

Madness.

Hope we get away with it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:51 - Mar 18 with 2121 viewsSmellyplumz

Well it's not genius that's for sure.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:51 - Mar 18 with 2121 viewsSheffieldjack

Fer is going to have to learn to look over his right shoulder.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:53 - Mar 18 with 2077 viewsLoyal

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Mar 18 by airedale

He's 6'.

Some have him at 6'1" .... deceiving.
As is his pace 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:53 - Mar 18 with 2068 viewsZaxx

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:51 - Mar 18 by Smellyplumz

Well it's not genius that's for sure.

You'd prefer Amat maybe?
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:53 - Mar 18 with 2058 viewsSmellyplumz

Is there another team that passes backwards more than us, ffs.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 18 with 2047 viewslonglostjack

Playing some nice football

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 18 with 2028 viewsZZoric

"well im afraid its Siggurdson, and he can swing the ball in, oh dear"

keown - impartial punditry ffs
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:55 - Mar 18 with 1997 viewsairedale

They commentators keep banging on about Wilshere (aka Mr Happy), wondering why he's not starting. In my opinion he's not a secure proposition physically, and that's why Arsenal rented him out, and Bournemouth are using him as an impact sub.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:56 - Mar 18 with 1969 viewsSmellyplumz

Ref F ucking is again.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:56 - Mar 18 with 1961 viewsLoyal

Well, we are giving this a go, and that again was a fcking penalty !!!!!!

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:56 - Mar 18 with 1960 viewslifelong

Dean will give us nothing.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:56 - Mar 18 with 1956 viewslonglostjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 18 by longlostjack

Clear effing hands

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:56 - Mar 18 with 1951 viewsmonmouth

Dean facks us over again. This is getting beyond stupid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:57 - Mar 18 with 1926 viewsKennedy

Pen for me.

Why are his hands that high. Yes hit at him from 2 feet away but they are in an unnatural position for me.

Just call me JFK

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:57 - Mar 18 with 1914 viewsLoyal

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:56 - Mar 18 by monmouth

Dean facks us over again. This is getting beyond stupid.

Three penalties in four games now, maybe even four.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:57 - Mar 18 with 1914 viewsZZoric

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 18 by longlostjack

agreed - assured, confident
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:58 - Mar 18 with 1871 viewsGroo

If he'd been a goalkeeper they would be saying how well he spread himself out

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:00 - Mar 18 with 1796 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Another easy cross to collect for Fabianski which he does not deal with.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 1783 viewsairedale

Not a lot Fab could do about that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024