Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:42 - Mar 14 with 27373 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 12:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 1983 viewsTheKirkyLife

Very even game. We were always going to let in goals with Fer in the defence let alone Fed having an off day.

Llorente and Ki have been woefully bad today. Would look to hook Ki off at half time and throw on Narsingh.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 1965 viewsRevJames

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 by Loyal

You can't teach intelligence.

Football is the career to aspire to then
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Mar 18 with 1931 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

And now we have reverted back to aimlessly hoofing the ball up field. Just like last week.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Mar 18 with 1928 viewslonglostjack

Impressed with Ki - showing some balls.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Mar 18 with 1909 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 by Loyal

You can't teach intelligence.

No excuse for not being hungry for the win though is it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Mar 18 with 1888 viewsmonmouth

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 18 by Zaxx

Slow to support there, only Siggy bombing on.

He had a pass he didn't play it. That is doing my nut in. We are either hoofing it back to them or playing at a snails pace. I think I might have to go for a walk. This is hurting to watch at the moment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 1847 viewsSheffieldjack

Our first half crossing for Llorente has been very poor.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 1846 viewsDrGonzo

This is appalling. Starting without true wingers proving to be a clusterf*ck yet again.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 1840 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We've forgotten how to execute a cross.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 1840 viewslonglostjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Mar 18 by monmouth

He had a pass he didn't play it. That is doing my nut in. We are either hoofing it back to them or playing at a snails pace. I think I might have to go for a walk. This is hurting to watch at the moment.

Keep the faith

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 1834 viewsDrizzy

To single out Fernandez for the goal only serves to show those who have little understanding of the game and who are here to serve their agendas and feed their egos. No surprise when you look at the username.

It was poor from Fernandez but pressure needed to be applied by someone he just timed it completely wrong, as he often does when there's no cover. Lackadaisical covering from Mawson didn't help either. It's the only time in the game we've lost our shape in midfield and left the centre backs exposed. Cruel but par for the course at this level.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:15 - Mar 18 with 1799 viewsJackanapes

The way Hulls gd is, I wouldn't risk too much from here. We have looked like shyte two weeks in a row now. Looking grim.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:16 - Mar 18 with 1769 viewsTrundle10

This is poor
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 1720 viewsSmellyplumz

Poor first half, keep this up and we are going down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 1700 viewsJackanapes

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 by Smellyplumz

Poor first half, keep this up and we are going down.

This is the part in the Perfect Storm where just after it appears they are sailing into the the sunlight, the clouds reappear and Clooney turns to Wahlburg and says grimly" Shes not going to let us out."
Honestly think we are done for.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 1686 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The second game in a row where Clement's selection has rendered our only serious threat from open play - crosses - almost obsolete.

This is terrible. Just like last week. We may steal a goal from a set piece but we look terrible in open play. Largely down to his decision to play no wingers.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 1697 viewslonglostjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 18 by Drizzy

To single out Fernandez for the goal only serves to show those who have little understanding of the game and who are here to serve their agendas and feed their egos. No surprise when you look at the username.

It was poor from Fernandez but pressure needed to be applied by someone he just timed it completely wrong, as he often does when there's no cover. Lackadaisical covering from Mawson didn't help either. It's the only time in the game we've lost our shape in midfield and left the centre backs exposed. Cruel but par for the course at this level.

There's pressure / pressing - he committed himself unnecessarily- not good. No agenda.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 1697 viewsTheKirkyLife

1-0 down at half time. Could be a lot worse.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 1688 viewsItchySphincter

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 18 by Drizzy

You know I love you Newp but by f*ck you're a boring prick. Just watch the game and leave the analysis to the grown ups.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Mar 18 with 1638 viewsAnotherJohn

Not offering enough going forward at the moment, especially out wide. Our only threat has come from set pieces. And with no goals it only takes one bit of bad luck!
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Mar 18 with 1601 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 by TheKirkyLife

1-0 down at half time. Could be a lot worse.

It could yes

But they haven't created anything really .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:20 - Mar 18 with 1565 viewsZaxx

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:15 - Mar 18 by Jackanapes

The way Hulls gd is, I wouldn't risk too much from here. We have looked like shyte two weeks in a row now. Looking grim.

Fair comment, they got a right stuffing today and without Huddlefoul playing next week they will miss one of their most combative players.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:20 - Mar 18 with 1547 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The second game in a row where Clement's selection has rendered our only serious threat from open play - crosses - almost obsolete.

This is terrible. Just like last week. We may steal a goal from a set piece but we look terrible in open play. Largely down to his decision to play no wingers.

Clement has got this wrong again today.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 18:21]

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Mar 18 with 1463 viewsicecoldjack

Flaky Fernandez yet again stepping out of the line and diving in, losing the challange and conceeding a goal !!

What a fookin' prick, gets a new contract and starts playing like a minge again!!

As for Leroy at the back, 22 secs and they got round the back of him, 1 minute and they got round the back of him, fair play to him for having a crack and taking one for the team but jeez, it's a crazy idea.

We look clueless and devoid of football inteligence, Tom Carroll being the main culprit followed by Llorente..keep the fookin ball mun!! when under the kosh don't waste it!!

Anything can happen and im hopeful only because Bournmouth are awful at the back, this is a truly worrying performance though, and i fear the pressure has got to the players and we are going down.
The biggest 45 mins of the season is ahead !!

C'MON SWANS !!
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Mar 18 with 1446 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fair point that .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024