Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then 19:50 - Apr 3 with 3753 viewsNeathJack

How?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:03 - Apr 3 with 1002 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:59 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

Wrong

These spats never occur in the flesh

What happens on here is meaningless and often just to keep Darran from boredom

To be clear here Perchie, the thread was about Van Zweden curiously still getting perks that normal fans are not entitled to.

Only when yourself and Sugar Ray T2C waded in to criticise posters did any spats occur.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:03 - Apr 3 with 1001 viewsTheResurrection

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:59 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

Wrong

These spats never occur in the flesh

What happens on here is meaningless and often just to keep Darran from boredom

I think Fat Neath is afraid of his own shadow. Baiting people on the net is all he's got.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:05 - Apr 3 with 991 viewsDarran

I've met Neath and he's certainly not fat,he's a skinny twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:05 - Apr 3 with 992 viewsperchrockjack

Not quite.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:06 - Apr 3 with 987 viewsGowerjack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:09 - Apr 3 by jack2jack

Really doesn't give sh!T does he
Proper wind up merchant

He does though

I got a bite out of him on Twitter last week.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:07 - Apr 3 with 983 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:03 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

I think Fat Neath is afraid of his own shadow. Baiting people on the net is all he's got.

Aye that'll be it. I'm not one to PM people to ask to meet them in dark alleys like yourself SRE (allegedly)
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:09 - Apr 3 with 967 viewsploppy

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:23 - Apr 3 by Darran

He sold us out and he's having perks other people don't get. Plus he's obviously making money out of it.

I know some people have got their pants in a pandemonium about "the sellouts", but
1. In their position I might have done the same. Who knows. Until you're in that position you wouldn't know.
2. If I were JVZ, I'd want perks too.
3. I don't see the problem with him making money if he's organising a trip for people to pay money to travel a long way to see (and support) my team. Knowing the Dutch they probably have a great time, despite the dross we serve up on the field at times. This has to be a good thing, surely. I wonder sometimes whether it's worth travelling an hour to see us play, let alone coming from the NL.
4. If we were in the top half of the table, nobody'd be complaining about the sellouts. We're not in the position we are because of the sellouts, it's purely and simply due to poor recruitment, or a lack of investment in quality players (same thing really), since Laudrup left. Basically, nothing's changed since the Americans took over.

That's my 2p anyway. Have at it ...
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 963 viewsNirvana

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:00 - Apr 3 by Darran

Wouldn't surprise me.

Me neither. £5000 seems awfully inflated, so probably more like £50. Either way, awfully suspect the town crybaby has nothing to say about the greedy "facks". Siggy and Llorente are fair game all day everyday, though. It's clear where his allegiances (and meager income) lie.
Login to get fewer ads

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 961 viewsNeathJack

Anyway, I've broken my new year resolution here of not getting into conversation with utter idiots on the internet so back to the topic in hand rather than the infant playground.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:42 - Apr 3 with 904 viewsTheResurrection

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:10 - Apr 3 by Nirvana

Me neither. £5000 seems awfully inflated, so probably more like £50. Either way, awfully suspect the town crybaby has nothing to say about the greedy "facks". Siggy and Llorente are fair game all day everyday, though. It's clear where his allegiances (and meager income) lie.

Don't be jealous Nerys, keep rocking behind your cheap sofa.

I pity the poor bloke who has to put up with you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:48 - Apr 3 with 884 viewstrampie

Lowlanders hey.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:51 - Apr 3 with 881 viewsNirvana

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:42 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Don't be jealous Nerys, keep rocking behind your cheap sofa.

I pity the poor bloke who has to put up with you.

Keep hitting the same note "Rev" it doesn't bother me. I'm comfortable in my own skin. It doesn't sound like you are, though.

Maybe some tai chi?

Might help with the life changes. Just take them in stride and it'll all 'feel' better. Everyone gets older, and most of your dreams were improbable anyway. Just look at it that way from now on.

Maybe, just maybe, you'll start to feel happier and need this forum less. That would be a great thing for both parties.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:03 - Apr 3 with 843 viewsicecoldjack

Better be thankful for those Dutch Jacks, will need the revenue next year in the Championship, at least they've been more loyal than 7,000 other "regulars" who only started going when we got the prem league.

As for the other sellouts, most people are not interested unfortunately.

Strange how Darran only has a hard on for JVZ and not the others, they all have their noses in the trough .
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:27 - Apr 3 with 796 viewsTheResurrection

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:51 - Apr 3 by Nirvana

Keep hitting the same note "Rev" it doesn't bother me. I'm comfortable in my own skin. It doesn't sound like you are, though.

Maybe some tai chi?

Might help with the life changes. Just take them in stride and it'll all 'feel' better. Everyone gets older, and most of your dreams were improbable anyway. Just look at it that way from now on.

Maybe, just maybe, you'll start to feel happier and need this forum less. That would be a great thing for both parties.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:28 - Apr 3 with 791 viewsTheResurrection

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:03 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

Better be thankful for those Dutch Jacks, will need the revenue next year in the Championship, at least they've been more loyal than 7,000 other "regulars" who only started going when we got the prem league.

Strange how Darran only has a hard on for JVZ and not the others, they all have their noses in the trough .

Grubby Darran is one of the most warped people I've ever come across. A right piece of work.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:28 - Apr 3 with 787 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:03 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

No that's not true the sellouts are all on the same level as far as I'm concerned JVZ is the only one taking the piss on twitter and he's been abusing fans by personal messages too, I know of a few.

You'll probably change your mind if we go down though when you never get to see us play.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:29 - Apr 3 with 780 viewsDarran

Oh and I didn't start this thread either.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:34 - Apr 3 with 766 viewsspiderboy

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:20 - Apr 3 by ploppy

I don't see what the problem is. Fans coming all the way from the NL and paying more than you and me to travel to see us play. And against Boro FFS - not one of the top 6. I think it's great that we've got fans wanting to do that. Surely we've got bigger fish to fry than moaning about this.

Rammadamma ding dong
sense at last
brilliantly put
hats off to you
sir
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 23:21 - Apr 3 with 677 viewsStarsky

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 21:51 - Apr 3 by Nirvana

Maybe some tai chi?

Oh shut up ffs

It's just the internet, init.

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 23:46 - Apr 3 with 643 viewsNirvana

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 22:27 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Good stuff, fair play. I see you're better with images than words. Keep at it, you may be on to something here.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 23:48 - Apr 3 with 638 viewsNirvana

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 23:21 - Apr 3 by Starsky

Oh shut up ffs

How's Hutch these days? You two were quite the team. Miss you guys.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 02:05 - Apr 4 with 583 viewsLoyal

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:10 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Oh fackimg grow up is it? Crowd was pathetic Sunday, empty seats everywhere.

Fair play, a right pair of sad tvvats the two of you!

Sold out though, we always sell out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 02:07 - Apr 4 with 583 viewsLoyal

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:34 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

Have any of our PS luminaries actually met and questioned JVZ.

If so, why not

I've known him for about 15 years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 06:45 - Apr 4 with 552 viewsclloy2

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 20:25 - Apr 3 by Clinton

Fair play to them. If they came all the way from the Netherlands to see that rubbish, they deserve some respect.
I only travelled from Uplands and I'm not sure it was worth the trip!

I have to agree. I've no time for the sell outs. But fans coming all the way from the NL to watch a game against a poor team, and that was televised. There were plenty of spare tickets for people from Swansea and surrounding area to come down but they didn't. If we go down we will need all the fans we can get. !!
Fair play to the dutch boys, its not their fault JVZ was a sellout. Don't forget they were supporting us before we got to the Prem, when many of our plastics weren't.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 07:44 - Apr 4 with 503 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 06:45 - Apr 4 by clloy2

I have to agree. I've no time for the sell outs. But fans coming all the way from the NL to watch a game against a poor team, and that was televised. There were plenty of spare tickets for people from Swansea and surrounding area to come down but they didn't. If we go down we will need all the fans we can get. !!
Fair play to the dutch boys, its not their fault JVZ was a sellout. Don't forget they were supporting us before we got to the Prem, when many of our plastics weren't.

I think people are missing the point of the original post. The issue I was highlighting was not their access to tickets (although that is still something that doesn't smell right), but the access that Van Zweden is getting to the stadium over and above what every other fan is allowed.

As shown in one of the photos with all the Dutch boys photographed in the stadium way before anyone else would have been allowed in there in what looks like another guided tour that I'm sure many normal fans would love the opportunity to have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024